Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (147062 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Welcome to another week of grace and of His mercy . . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
We hail oh
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
We hail oh and remain humble
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
We hail oh and remain humble cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
I surrender ALL to you, Lord.....Witholding NOTHING. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by eaziest: 12:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . That particular 2007 RX 350 on this thread has long been sold, but we could get you another at a cost of ONLY 4M Naira and a Toyota Camry XLE of 2007 model will be yours at a cost of ONLY 2.88M Naira.
Looking forward to doing business with you
Thnx fhemmy...wud luv to see pic for the camry preferably gold/metallic silver/black...hw long is d deal going to take?...n can't we go lower Dan dat?...pls mail isrealotobor@yahoo.com.Thanks!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
eaziest:

Thnx fhemmy...wud luv to see pic for the camry preferably gold/metallic silver/black...hw long is d deal going to take?...n can't we go lower Dan dat?...pls mail isrealotobor@yahoo.com.Thanks!

Thanks for your response, we will look into the pix . . . BUT if you could send us a mail as well as a reminder and we just respond to the mail.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
I surrender ALL to you, Lord.....Withholding NOTHING. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Baba God, if you are healing in this season . . . . Please dont do it without ME!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by larrymoore111: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
sorry boss i need some clearification........are you the same as femmy2010.....thanks
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:35am On Mar 27, 2015
larrymoore111:
sorry boss i need some clearification........are you the same as femmy2010.....thanks

Thanks for your time on our thread, i am NOT same with Femmy2010, This is Fhemmmy Motos . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by larrymoore111: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2015
ok noted.......kindly tell me the procedures if someone wanna get a car tru u.....i mean in state or canada, is it through copart or whats the link. thanks
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2015
larrymoore111:
ok noted.......kindly tell me the procedures if someone wanna get a car tru u.....i mean in state or canada, is it through copart or whats the link. thanks

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated. ....we don't do Copart or others, I physically buy in Canada and USA. ... I have dealers of vehicles ready for the road. ... You tell us what you want, we give you prices, once you ok with prices, we send or post pictures of the exact ride we getting for yiu, you pick one from maybe 3 choices.
Deposit Is made.
Vehicle paid for here
ship vehicle
w clear in lagos and call you for inspection.
Balance is paid and you take the ride with all documents.
You are updated regularly till you see the ride and take possession

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Baba God, if you are Blessing in this season . . . . Please dont do it without ME!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by larrymoore111: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated. ....we don't do Copart or others, I physically buy in Canada and USA. ... I have dealers of vehicles ready for the road. ... You tell us what you want, we give you prices, once you ok with prices, we send or post pictures of the exact ride we getting for yiu, you pick one from maybe 3 choices.
Deposit Is made.
Vehicle paid for here
ship vehicle
w clear in lagos and call you for inspection.
Balance is paid and you take the ride with all documents.
You are updated regularly till you see the ride and take possession

its kinda cool if ur price is not on higher side.......drop ur mail n let me inbox u my request

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
larrymoore111:

its kinda cool if ur price is not on higher side.......drop ur mail n let me inbox u my request

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Please, no politician is worth dying for, Nigeria will rise for sure..... Say NO to violence
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Konquest: 3:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Here is a 2010 Lexus RX350 model that could be yours for only 6.3M Naira . . . . And for the Hybrid, i dont see any reason why they wont be able to get the parts in Nigeria, it is a Toyota vehicle.

@Fhemmmy

Thanks for the brilliant reply.

I guess the price you quoted excludes the
cost of clearing... I'm a Lexus RX enthusiast/lover, and will get back to you
ASAP.

Thanks again....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Konquest:

@Fhemmmy

Thanks for the brilliant reply.

I guess the price you quoted excludes the
cost of clearing... I'm a Lexus RX enthusiast/lover, and will get back to you
ASAP.

Thanks again....

Clearing Is included

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Baba God, if you are granting FAVOR in this season . . . . Please dont do it without ME!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Decision day for Nigerians, let us be each other's keeper
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
With all the excitement, please let us respect our beloved outgoiing president Jonathan for serving the nation for 6 Years . . . .Let us do this with respect and honor . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
We give God thanks for His unmerited favors . . . . . cool cool cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
We give God thanks for His unmerited favors . . . . . cool cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good friday deal . . . . 2006 Lexus RX 330 Black on Black and ONLY 3.3M Naira

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.