Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (147122 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by lakesidepapa(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for taking time to check us out, you are appreciated and sorry for the late response . . . . We will be able to land a 2013 Toyota Corolla Sport model to you at a price of ONLY 3M Naira Excluding clearing cost, clearing cost of 2013 are crazy of late, could be within the range of 1.8M Naira to clear it, but please speak to some of the clearing agent on NL for accurate figure for clearing of the 2013 Corolla Sport

Okay sir, I will ask one of my friends that's a clearing agent, besides, this is not the type of the corolla sport am talking about. Maybe u can show me the back side of it and then i prefer black color to this color.. We are brothers from Ijesha land and take the price cool for me o
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Okay sir, I will ask one of my friends that's a clearing agent, besides, this is not the type of the corolla sport am talking about. Maybe u can show me the back side of it and then i prefer black color to this color.. We are brothers from Ijesha land and take the price cool for me o

I love Ijesha people, so for sure we will be glad to see what could be done . . if you have a pix of the one you were referring to, i will be glad to see what is possible, however, that is the 2013 model Sport . . .

1 Share

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by lakesidepapa(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I love Ijesha people, so for sure we will be glad to see what could be done . . if you have a pix of the one you were referring to, i will be glad to see what is possible, however, that is the 2013 model Sport . . .

There's one i used to know, that one is greater than this one, maybe it's 2014 model. U have to knw it. It's greater than this. I need it and i want u to give me that actual price that will get it out of stock and for me to arrange is cash
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
lakesidepapa:

There's one i used to know, that one is greater than this one, maybe it's 2014 model. U have to knw it. It's greater than this. I need it and i want u to give me that actual price that will get it out of stock and for me to arrange is cash

Here is a 2014 model and you will be able to be a proud owner of one at a cost of ONLY 4.35M Naira Excluding clearing cost

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

wink wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
kiss kiss kiss

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Your reputation is more important than your paycheck, and your integrity is worth more than your career......
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by redocean: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello, just stumbled on this thread. I love Lexus RX 350..2009/10 and intend to get one myself around Maryland when i go visiting soon. Do you have any useful contact around there, maybe a dealer or someone that could help me locate a good auction in the area?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
redocean:
Hello, just stumbled on this thread. I love Lexus RX 350..2009/10 and intend to get one myself around Maryland when i go visiting soon. Do you have any useful contact around there, maybe a dealer or someone that could help me locate a good auction in the area?

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated . . . Not based in Nigeria, so have no idea any of the dealers there . . . Hope to be your dealer too one day.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:03am On Apr 10, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by redocean: 8:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated . . . Not based in Nigeria, so have no idea any of the dealers there . . . Hope to be your dealer too one day.

I am based in Nigeria, however I was referring to baltimore/maryland area in US.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
redocean:

I am based in Nigeria, however I was referring to baltimore/maryland area in US.

Ha ha ha ha . . . Apologies, sir . . . I guess i have missed Nigeria too much for me to think that way, please forgive me . . . . We dont limit ourselves to particular dealers, we go for the best in price and quality at anytime.... Just let us know what you want and we will make it happen, we buy in Canada as well if that is where the price is good as at the time you are ready . . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Be undeniably good and reliable while trustworthy do not lack too.... No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that......
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy...... cool cool cool cool.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Happy new week, Nairalanders. .... enjoy the week and remain blessed
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Happy new week to all Nairalanders..... Be blessed and enjoy the week.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Happy new week to all Nairalanders..... You could chose to make it a great one for you.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:34am On Apr 14, 2015
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
You must be the change you wish to see in the world . . . . Let the change start with YOU

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.