Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (147148 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Happy new week, He is ready to shower His blessings and favor, but are you ready for them......
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
. . . . . . Let us Rain!!!!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Make the heavens open over me and all i touch, Lord!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
I cant breath without you, Lord!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
If you find it hard to get someone off your mind, they are probably supposed to be there . . . . tongue
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
We will never take your business for granted . . . . tongue
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2015
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
We will never take your business for granted . . . . tongue
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:27am On Jun 19, 2015
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by deliceshop(m): 3:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Sick of Buying Petrol or Diesel? Need 24/7 Electricity? Affordable and Reliable Solar System is here.

Sick of Buying Petrol or Diesel? Need 24/7 Electricity? Affordable and Reliable Solar System is here.

Hello all fellow Nigerians,

Something this year our country was short down and held hostage by the oil and gas group.

We all have to play alone with them and have to live our own life by their rules even it came to a stage we stop having access to our hard earn cash, we could no longer make phone calls or watch the news

Many of us have in our houses 3 different size of generator plus banks of batteries as Inverter as backup to store energy, today the experience show us that with all the different size of generator and the banks of batteries as Inverter are all useless without petrol and Diesel.

Today I am proposing to you all my fellow Nigerians solution to have 24/7 Electricity in your home and live comfortable at a price of an average generator and it running cost for a 6 months.

I will give you a solution you can upgrade as you want alone the line without stress.

I can give you a solution of what it cost you to run your " I pass my neighbor generator for 6 months"

It's a tested and trusted solution at a very affordable price the goal here is not for me to make money from home uses but from cooperate bodies so am ready to set your home up for free without having to charge you installation fee

Visit our web site for more details or to contact us www.wnpgroup.com The offer is just for the first 50 people no matter the size of your home the installation fee will be free.

we have solution from

0.6kva

1Kva

1.5Kva

2Kva

2.5Kva

3kva

5Kva

25Kva

Etc

Power by
i-Modern Home
info@wnpgroup.com
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks to Baba God, Another friday is here . . . Rest loading . . . . cool cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nothing beats a good rest . . . . . shocked
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:37am On Jun 20, 2015
Happy weekend. .......
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Welcome to another great day of His grace
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy father's to all the men on Nairaland, may the Lord bless you and shine His face upon you all.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Happy Monday.....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Happy Monday..... cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
It is all about YOU . . . Thanks for your patronage
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
You deserves the best, and we are here to get you the best
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:29am On Jun 23, 2015
shocked
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by collizo82: 5:01am On Jun 23, 2015
Oga fhemmy,I want to know to cost to land 2013 Lexus rx350 F sport to Lagos, clearing inclusive.thanks.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
collizo82:
Oga fhemmy,I want to know to cost to land 2013 Lexus rx350 F sport to Lagos, clearing inclusive.thanks.

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated, a man of taste you are . . . . See this 2013 Lexus RX 350 F Sport . . .With mileage of under 40K miles and could be all yours at a cost of ONLY 7.9M Naira while clearing is NOT included . . . cost of clearing will be within 1.5M Naira, but please speak to some of the clearing agents on NL or if you know any outside of NL, we will be more than glad to work with any agent of your choice.

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
wink wink wink wink

grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.