Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor (38518 Views)

Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doc / Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doc / Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by makkitush: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
mayvia: Am just tired of everything happening around me. God should just blow the damn trumpet and end this shit of a world.
nd where the damn shit do u think u will be heading to.

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
MZdamola: So so unfortunate and unfair
Na we dey suffer pass
What is unfair, don't we have brains too?

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by NwekeGodwin: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
I think he is a useless man by calling Africa minorities
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by maxit2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
abdulwastecx: Africans need to start doing something. .. we can also set up institute in our university, give them grany to start serious research on drug development instead of relying on the west for all the solution to our problem

My dear, the issue is NOT the grant. It's the Brain.

We DON'T have the brains. Those professors you see are bunch of olodos. Na recycled knowledge them sabi. They can't put pieces together to form something new.

Now you talk of grant, next man will say government. Then everybody goes to sleep knowing we have successfully put the blame on "our leaders".

Ask yourself, if given a trillion dollars today, can you go to space ??

3 Likes

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by dasparrow: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
numericalguy: Shebi una take una eye dey see ba?

All those empty headed black people on Nairaland that are quick to start hitting their heads against the wall at the mention of how wicked these white people are.

They don't love you and will never do, I don't know why yeye Africans can't get that into their thick sculls. angry

Don't worry, many of them will learn the hard way. We Africans have not finished loving ourselves yet you see some Africans tripping over themselves to love our historical enemies that right from time have proven that they hate us.

@Post

It is time we Africans arise and conduct our own research to come up with cures for diseases plaguing us as a people. Secondly, it is high time that we watch what we eat. I truly think that too many Africans eat just about any animal out there and it should not be so. Why a person would choose to eat bat (a nocturnal animal that does not have much meat on the body) is beyond me. Why some Africans will eat monkey, snake, dog and other unconventional sources of meat all in the name of "bush meat" is something I will never understand. Is it poverty or what? We are battling this ebola virus because some Africans have chosen to eat bats and fruit bats are carriers of the ebola virus. It does not harm the bats but it is a deadly virus once transferred into the human body. Let us be mindful of what we eat and may our leaders have the conscience to start investing in medical and pharmaceutical research. Stop depending on the white man because most white people would rather that blacks stopped existing. Believe that!

2 Likes

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by mecussey(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
West Africans should not be lazy, they should face their trouble. Another opportunity to work harder.
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chinwem:

Why is the Africa always at the mercy of the west
Why can't we develop our own vaccines/ cure for once
Unfortunately, we are and most likely will remain at the mercy of the Western world if we don't get our acts together.

This is the time for JOHESU to prove its worth by getting the Pharmacists and co. to try and develop a cure! tongue
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by simplex2: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
mayvia: Am just tired of everything happening around me. God should just blow the damn trumpet and end this shit of a world.

Keep waiting dear, keep waiting!
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Youngzedd(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Now I know that Africans are in a big mess.

So if not the whites, all of us will enter voicemail.

What a continent.

Upon all the doctors we have all over Africa can't do something reasonable about this Ebola.

Who created African race

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
dasparrow:
Don't worry, many of them will learn the hard way. We Africans have not finished loving ourselves yet you see some Africans tripping over themselves to love our historical enemies that right from time have proven that they hate us.

@Post

It is time we Africans arise and conduct our own research to come up with cures for diseases plaguing us as a people. Secondly, it is high time that we watch what we eat. I truly think that too many Africans eat just about any animal out there and it should not be so. Why a person would choose to eat bat (a nocturnal animal that does not have much meat on the body) is beyond me. Why some Africans will eat monkey, snake, dog and other unconventional sources of meat all in the name of "bush meat" is something I will never understand. Is it poverty or what? We are battling this ebola virus because some Africans have chosen to eat bats and fruit bats are carriers of the ebola virus. It does not harm the bats but it is a deadly virus once transferred into the human body. Let us be mindful of what we eat and may our leaders have the conscience to start investing in medical and pharmaceutical research. Stop depending on the white man because most white people would rather that blacks stopped existing. Believe that!

Don't you think it's time for the gazillion of certificate-thumping Africans with all kinds of useless qualifications, to get busy for once in the lives - and find a cure for this virus? I believe there are millions of Africans in the medical and pharmaceutical field, and it's time for them to earn their qualifications.

There's no excuse - and don't blame white people. Education isn't just for getting a job, it's also for problem solving and the time is now. They shouldn't let the continent down like the millions of African Engineers with all kinds of qualifications who can't even build a bike. Africa has to stand up and be counted. We can't keep blaming white folks forever.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by OyiboX(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
There is enough wealth in West Africa to solve the problem here. Why is no one investing for a cure? Different continents have different challenges. No one can expect others to come rescue them, everytime something bad happens. No point in always turning things around and blame other people - although it is the easiest thing to do!

2 Likes

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Caseless: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
MZdamola: So so unfortunate and unfair
Na we dey suffer pass
it is hard to b a blackman/african at times;mention anythin negative(e.g HIV/aids, wars, riots, cholera outbreak, ebola outbreak etc), it comes to us(africans). The same west that will not hesitate to give us arms to kill ourselves in d name of liberate, is holding back on ebola cure . Walt Rodney's "how europe under develop africa" comes to mind here. They made sure we live the rest of our lives depending on them.
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Truckpusher(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Let the African monkeys that called themselves leaders continue to steal money and invest in the West while their Fatherland is being ravaged by disease,pestilence,war and famine.....smh.

Until something bad happens to all Africans, something much more worse than the great slave trade threatens to wipe us out completely these idddiots in power will never learn a thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by stexsy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
tunshe: @OP, this is a factual fact. Lots of movies comes to mind where scientists develop viruses to attack the human race.

For Nigeria, it's a leadership and systemic problem.

A country where doctors can go on strike for months and the president still has time to travel around instead of providing proactive measures to secure not just the airports but also the boarders .

A president that is interested in power tussle with governors, lecturers and doctors with only one aim to govern Ebola victims till 2019.
who r ebola victims? Maybe u n ur family cos am a Nigerian
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by numericalguy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
donnypool:

who told you black people don't know they are being hated by all race?

Why then do they drool and swoon at the site of whites?
Have you ever been to the airport, hotels and other places to see how Nigerians fall over themselves at the site of whites?
Even here on Nairaland, some Nigerians are ready to split their heads when you as much as questions the actions of some white people.

Guy, I believe you don't live on this planet. Maybe you are from Pluto or something.
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by mezebel(f): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Djtm: I've read this stance (and other POVs) on facebook. The thing is, it is not their job to do so. They are not responsible for us. They are not our "Daddy". African phamarceuticals should rise up and take the challenge too. If foreigners work on a cure, good. If they don't, well...

You don't say "the reason I'm not in school is because my neighbour did not pay my school fees. When his kids start going to school, I know he'll pay school fees."
making sense for the first time...
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
numericalguy:

Why then do they drool and swoon at the site of whites?
Have you ever been to the airport, hotels and other places to see how Nigerians fall over themselves at the site of whites?
Even here on Nairaland, some Nigerians are ready to split their heads when you as much as questions the actions of some white people.

Guy, I believe you don't live on this planet. Maybe you are from Pluto or something.

its totally african mentality tho and most of them do that cause of the financial gains. But you are right, i am in edmonton canada and yes i see the type of blacks you talking about. (NO WHITE NO HOPE TYPE)
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by repogirl(f): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hmmmmm, fire dey burn your neighbor house, you dey ask wetin consign you? Okay, we go siddon dey look.....
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by 4lorunsho(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Let africans medical practicioners for once just put heads together and forget the amercians and get a vaccines for ourself

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by InvertedHammer: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
/

When you point the obvious, the ITK Africans tell you that you are suffering from low self-esteem.

Then challenge a typical African in his/her area of expertise, all na wash.

Be the worst in Africa, reach the West and they will polish you (a C student can turn an A student in diaspora).

Get the best African brain and throw it into the chaos called Nigeria, his brain will slow pass Mikel in the midfield.

Sharp object sharpens sharp object.

Any challenge no matter how little, we start looking to the West while at the same time shouting "RESPECT US!"

That's why to talk to leaders in Nigeria, you have to address them like children to get their attention.

\
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
our useless doctors. na only strike them sabi go. one research dem no dey do. very arrogant and proud set of doctors. shame on them all.
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Oahray: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chinwem:

because our doctors are always on strike. Na useless things like title we sabi fight for. Doctors fighting pharmacists... Which time dem go get take do anything?
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Akinsnaira: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
oluafolabi: Why are y'all blaming the whites? Don't you have enough pastors here to 'pray' the Ebola away? Aint these the same whites y'all claim don't believe in your god? Why do you need them then? Since Nigeria is probably the most religious country in Africa, god will handle it cheesy grin .

Don't mind the dark-brain Africans, with their religions of sentiments and slavery. I feel with disgust and fury each time they mention god while suffering from a problem they could defeat with their brain. God this god that, even if you render help unconditionally to an average Nigerian, he/she will most likely think it is because of 3-day fasting and prayer just concluded in his/her church recently, forgeting whether your generosity and kindness played any part.

I remember somtimes ago when I was traveling in public bus and was running late for a time strict appointment, the driver was telling me that, god is the owner of all time, when I asked him to improve the speed as I see he could still do more with the accelerator since the road is free. Will your god withhold time for me so that every clock will pause until I get to my destination? The man remained adamant still. I was so furious

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by honygold: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
are u born again
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Djtm(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
mezebel: making sense for the first time...
huh? First time? Have we met?
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by baba11(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chinwem:

...but I think prof Maurice wuruwuru has gotten cure for it
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Genius100: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is absolutely true. Pharmaceutical companies in the West do not run a charity, so why should they invest in a disease that won't guarantee the return on investment. It costs tens to hundreds of millions of dollars to develop a drug, conduct clinical trials and bring it to market. Shame on us Africans... Instead of creating an enabling environment for africans to develop therapies for African diseases, our leaders are only interested in fattening their pockets...

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by tunshe: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
stexsy: who r ebola victims? Maybe u n ur family cos am a Nigerian

You are too shallow to comprehend.
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by jared007: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bloody Americans! You guys engineered d virus to destabilize Africa. THE FORCES OF THE ILLUMINATI WILL BE RESTRAINED BY THE WORD OF GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Bolt3(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
When will we in Africa stop waiting for help and actually help our selves. We also have brains for crying out loud.
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by IGBOSON1: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ebola doesn't need to worry about decimating our numbers here in Africa as we're doing a fine job of it already! It can never match the marauding bokos, ritualists, thieving gov't officials, armed robbers, and useless drivers who have despatched more to the great beyond this year alone than ebola could ever manage in a decade!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C / My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.