Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian (1915 Views)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell / The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by FMary(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2014
As a Muslim imam, Mario Joseph was well-versed in the Koran and in the teachings of the Islamic religion. In fact, it was precisely the Koran that brought him to an encounter with Jesus Christ. But his conversion did not come without difficulties; as a consequence, he has undergone grave persecution. How has he attained his intense love toward the Church, the Cross and Heaven? You need to see this video and hear him yourself, see the video here

http://slimswealthinfo.com/2014/08/04/mario-joseph/

Make sure you share this video after watching.
Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by FMary(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2014
Front page tins: everybody say "front page tins"

#FrontPageTins
Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by MadCow1: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2014
Allah Jesus AKBAR.. grin

#FrontPage Things.. grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by ElFenomeno1: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2014
Masha Allah.
Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by konjakonja(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2014
For his pocket

1 Like

Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by Bunchersstab(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2014
follow jesus today and be saved cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by MadCow1: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Bunchersstab: follow jesus today and be saved cheesy

Saved from what? Ebola or Boko Haram?! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by delkuf(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

save ur life
Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by MadCow1: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2014
delkuf: save ur life

Save my life from what exactly?

1 Like

Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by Bigcake: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

from being a madcow to a sound human.
Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by MadCow1: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2014
Bigcake: from being a madcow to a sound human.

Thats not something that requires saving. Its something that requires treatment.
Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by kendrick93(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2014
i dnt believe him at all. All dis boko haram instigators
Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by delkuf(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

from the madness u are into. No wonder u hv a moniker as madcow
Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by Mintayo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

from eternal damnation!

1 Like

Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by FMary(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
This video is an eye opener, a must view
Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by FMary(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2014
Waooooooo
Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by FMary(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2014
kiss kiss kiss
Re: How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian by FMary(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Have you seen this video?

(1) (Reply)

The FEST 2014 - The First Ever Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Music Festival. / The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains / Why Masturbation Is A Sin And Why You Need To Abstain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.