Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Sterling Bank Is A Fraud - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sterling Bank Is A Fraud (880 Views)

Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) / No longer available / Sterling Bank Acquires Equitorial Trust Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Is A Fraud by jaykay007: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2014
Unauthorized withdrawals were made from my account on a Streling bank atm last year.
My bank contacted sterling bank to request for the video footage of the person responsible for the fraud.
They got back to my bank that they did not have the video footage even with full proof that this transaction was carried out on their Challenge Ibadan ATM.

I have since last year contacted Sterling on this issue , even providing them with a signed evidence from my bank that they were unable to provide the footage.

Sterling bank has pushed me back and forth on this isuues and even made me carry out investigations on my own instead of just contacting my bank to validate the claim.

I have been on this issue since last year and it is not productive.

Please i need advise because this is a clear case of fraudulent cover up by Sterling bank and they are making me look like a fool.

I have sent several mails to them. All i get is the customer care calling me telling me to provide terminal ID and some other information about Sterling bank. Informations that even 90% of their staff dont have access to.

They obviously do not want to do anything about the issue.

The amount in question is N100,000

CBN rules requires all ATM machines have Cameras attached.

Please i need advise.
Re: Sterling Bank Is A Fraud by onatisi(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2014
Try and get an official letter from the bank that they don't have any means or camera. The rest is simple

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over Bad Moods / It's Raining Cats And Dogs In FESTAC And Environs(pictures) / 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.