Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Wil Show You How To Speed Up Windows 7 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Wil Show You How To Speed Up Windows 7 (603 Views)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / Best 2014 Tips To Speed Up Windows 8 To Run Faster / How To Speed Up Windows 8 Or (8.1) - Free And Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wil Show You How To Speed Up Windows 7 by DavidPheng(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
These days Windows 7 is very popular for working and gaming. Microsoft is working very hard to make the system perform well. However windows 7 can slow down and need some care too to make it run faster again.
There are a lot of issues that can make computer slow down such as too many junk files and temporary, virus, and many more. But don't worry we will show you the step on how to make windows 7 run faster and smoother with 5 simple steps. So let move to the tutorial.

Check out the tutorial here : http://www.softoftechnology.com/2014/07/speed-up-windows-7.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Check BIS Data Balance And Expiry Date [all Networks] / Dell Inspiron 1545With New Brand Ba3 And New Brand Charger For Sale / WPA2 Encryption Can Be Cracked Offline: Here’s How...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.