Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,544 members, 7,955,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pink And Blue Cord Bracelet - Can You Rock This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pink And Blue Cord Bracelet - Can You Rock This? (787 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Bold Colours Of The Moment: Bright Pink And Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pink And Blue Cord Bracelet - Can You Rock This? by Creatart: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
So I made this on a whim this morning and asked my brother to try it on and he was like "no way! too pink!". All the guys ive asked say they cant rock this cos it's too pink. On the other hand, ladies seem to love it (my sis has taken it anyways). So can you guys rock this bracelet?

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Steps Out In Striped Top & Black Pant - You Like? / Look More Charming And Classy Than You Think! / Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.