Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted (1864 Views)

I Need A Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship / I Need A Matured Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
I seek the attention of a matured lady for a serious relationship.I am a young man in my 30's and i am working in a reputable organization in Lagos.I wish to start a relationship with a serious minded lady,tribe isn't a barrier neither distance.A lady with a genuine intent/affection is my dream woman.we can start by been friends, 07037510366 or Bb pin>32ffdce2.

1 Like

Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by Eberex(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
skyplus: I seek the attention of a matured lady for a serious relationship.I am a young man in my 30's and i am working in a reputable organization in Lagos.I wish to start a relationship with a serious minded lady,tribe isn't a barrier.A lady with a genuine intent/affection is my dream woman.we can start by been friends, 07037510366 or Bb pin>32ffdce2.

How una wan take start am before?
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2014
The secret of a lasting and serious relationship starts with true friendship.It helps in the growth of affection overtime.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by Eberex(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2014
skyplus: The secret of a lasting and serious relationship starts with true friendship.It helps in the growth of affection overtime.Thanks

And I believe you attend church programs and services. You also go to work, enter a cab, even visit supermarkets. What about seminars and Event programs? Are you telling me you don't participate in all of these? Coming out here to tell everyone you need a lady for a serious relationship for me is void. No disrespect but its not the way to go about it.
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2014
Thanks but its called choice.Respect that.

1 Like

Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by Eberex(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2014
skyplus: Thanks but its called choice.Respect that.

I do................but you also know we have two types of choices: right and wrong.
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Allow me be a judge of that.I am happy for this interaction.if we had many like you,this site would have been an interesting place .
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by Eberex(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
skyplus: Allow me be a judge of that.I am happy for this interaction.if we had many like you,this site would have been an interesting place .

Yeah............and not just coming in and peeping smiley then leave without dropping any comment
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
I really have reservations for Ladies that really don't know what they want.Its unfortunate that ladies can't simply say the truth.I still believe in getting the right person through this medium.Please I will appreciate if Ladies be themselves.Thanks
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by Eberex(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2014
skyplus: I really have reservations for Ladies that really don't know what they want.Its unfortunate that ladies can't simply say the truth.I still believe in getting the right person through this medium.Please I will appreciate if Ladies be themselves.Thanks

Don't you think it would be wise if you have your pictures on your profile. I think she would love that.
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2014
I need to be discreet abt it.on my bbm,I have my pics on it.Thanks all the same
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by onstelly(f): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2014
Op hmmm why goodluck in your search, hope you fyn what u are looking for
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thanks @ Onnelly.
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by marksonteewhy: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Am temitayo
Male
Single n searching
Base in lagos and ibadan
From osun state
Need a serious lady for a serious relationship
Any tribe is fine by me
No games pls
327BC642.
It is extremely important.
Thanks
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2014
To my friends,i wish state that my Phone malfunctioned yesterday;i shall try fixing it but a text would be appreciated.08027366498.Thanks
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by Eberex(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2014
Me I need someone who would love to hang out; going to the cinema, park talk, sit over a drink etc Just a friendly kind of stuffs. I have learnt its more fun when you don't have anything attached anyway.
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by shadymua: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Female, 30 u can add me on my bb pin 7B01D804 so we can chat
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by peter1984(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
shadymua: Female, 30 u can add me on my bb pin 7B01D804 so we can chat
, i shall do so wen my phone is up.i would like to have a phone chat with you.PETER is the name-08027366498.whatsapp number 07037510366
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by LuckyDaniels(m): 12:02am On Aug 13, 2014
skyplus: To my friends,i wish state that my Phone malfunctioned yesterday;i shall try fixing it but a text would be appreciated.08027366498.Thanks
You wen dey find babe, no get better phone.. Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2014
To my Friends,I am back. In Life,were faced with trials of Life but we hold firm because their is always light at the end of the tunnel.My bb pin stands and my contacts are all urs.
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2014
We really don't need a long courting to know if the opposite sex is right for us.In between those sweet words,their are lies and truths.Follow ur instincts.Love Surely has a Price which is why its for the matured minds.
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by peter1984(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
TGIF........wish all a nice weekend.Keep hope alive
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by peter1984(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
I seek the attention of a matured lady for a serious relationship.I am a young man in my 30's and i am working in a reputable organization in Lagos.I wish to start a relationship with a serious minded lady,tribe isn't a barrier neither distance.A lady with a genuine intent/affection is my dream woman.we can start by been friends, 07037510366 or Bb pin>32ffdce2.
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by peter1984(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
peter1984: I seek the attention of a matured lady for a serious relationship.I am a young man in my 30's and i am working in a reputable organization in Lagos.I wish to start a relationship with a serious minded lady,tribe isn't a barrier neither distance.A lady with a genuine intent/affection is my dream woman.we can start by been friends, 07037510366 or Bb pin>32ffdce2.
.its nice to see ladies determined to find love.
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Please re-add on bbm.I lost touch because of my phone.New friends are welcomed.Pin -32ffdce2
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ladies are afraid of the un-expected but they should have it in mind that we all have a past.Happy Sallah to my muslim friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 3:21am On Nov 20, 2014
please i shall be back online soonest.my number to reach me is still 07037510366.i lost my phones.Age is no guarantee of happiness
skyplus:
Thanks but its called choice.Respect that.
Re: Matured Lady For A Serious Relationship Wanted by skyplus: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please the above Bb pin>32ffdce2 isn't for me,I WAS ROBBED OF MY PHONE AND ACCESORIES.Please if you wish to contact PETER,CALL-07037510366.THANKS.
skyplus:
please i shall be back online soonest.my number to reach me is still 07037510366.i lost my phones.Age is no guarantee of happiness

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For A Serious Male Partner / Strictly 4 Fellas / A Romance Site Where Love Costs Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.