Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. (2348 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Jbond(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Africans today as we all know are far more religious than the white race, though christianity came to africa through the whites, but looking at what is happening today in d western world, its obvious we Africans are more closer to God, churches can be found in every corner in African countries (Nigeria to be precise) not minding the fact that some of the pastors are fake, we believe in God and pray more often, though am far from been righteous but I believe in God, and same with nairalanders if am not mistaken.

Immorality is present in the world, but in the western world its more rampant and even legalised, take gun possesion for example which is legal in the western world which has given rise to unnecessary shootings and killings, homosexuality, marijuana which is legal in some states in America and most states would legalise it too in no time. In African countries, such vices are not legal, though they are practiced but its not rampant. In the western world, they have a lot of scientist that don't believe in God or creation but rather believe in evolution, and they mislead their people too, so with this and many others I dint mention, I believe Africans would make heaven more than the whites, and am sure my fellow nairalanders would agree with me.

#Jerome'sWlidThoughts#
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Eberex(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Jbond: Africans today as we all know are far more religious than the white race, though christianity came to africa through the whites, but looking at what is happening today in d western world, its obvious we Africans are more closer to God, churches can be found in every corner in African countries (Nigeria to be precise) not minding the fact that some of the pastors are fake, we believe in God and pray more often, though am far from been righteous but I believe in God, and same with nairalanders if am not mistaken.

Immorality is present in the world, but in the western world its more rampant and even legalised, take gun possesion for example which is legal in the western world which has given rise to unnecessary shootings and killings, homosexuality, marijuana which is legal in some states in America and most states would legalise it too in no time. In African countries, such vices are not legal, though they are practiced but its not rampant. In the western world, they have a lot of scientist that don't believe in God or creation but rather believe in evolution, and they mislead their people too, so with this and many others I dint mention, I believe Africans would make heaven more than the whites, and am sure my fellow nairalanders would agree with me.

Na so........... undecided

#Jerome'sWlidThoughts#

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Jbond(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
@eberex Lol.
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by slimthugchimee(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
3rd to comment
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
And what is the benefit of your religion?
Compare their 'immoral ' countries with your religious one.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Eberex(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thou shall not judge................................so what are you doing now?
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Keep deceiving yourself, church or mosque goer during the day and evil at night!
If we should judge it by our level of hypocrisy, back biting, honestly only God knows where we would end.
Dear fellow Nairalander I did not agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by nora544: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Jbond: Africans today as we all know are far more religious than the white race, though christianity came to africa through the whites, but looking at what is happening today in d western world, its obvious we Africans are more closer to God, churches can be found in every corner in African countries (Nigeria to be precise) not minding the fact that some of the pastors are fake, we believe in God and pray more often, though am far from been righteous but I believe in God, and same with nairalanders if am not mistaken.

#Jerome'sWlidThoughts#

Please when you write western world their is a difference between America and europa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Onl in america you can kill and you didnot have to go to the prison!!!!!!!!!!!
But Africans didnot kill?
Africans are worse than the people in the western world because what your pastors you will not learn is having a good heart and africans are money loving brainwashed people who feel that they are the right christians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by onetrack(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Corruption, adultery, theft, prostitution, scamming, hypocrisy, lying, witchcraft.....these are also sins according to Christianity (not that I'm Christian myself)

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by plaetton: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Op.
1. Africans are very religious because we are probably the least enlightened.

2.We are the least knowlegeable about the scientific discoveries about the universe and the most reluctant to accept them.
As such , we are the most insecure in world that has left us behind.

3. The white that you talk about have endeavored to build progressive and stable societies for their citizens, something that we have not been able to do because of our selfishness.

4.Also, because we were quick to ditch our traditions and cultural underpinnings for the foreign toxic religions a few hundred years ago, today we live in a fragmented reality because our minds have already been fragmented by the false realities yoked on us by foreign religions.

5. Last but not the least is that we are soooooo pretentious and hypocritical . We put on a false facade of religiosity while our hearts are pitch dark. A typical Nigerian does not have the ability to connect his outward religiosity with his negative thoughts and actions.
I have never ever seen or met anyone made good or better by religion or religious belief.
Rather, religion is the perfect camouflage to hide our innate and overgrown Darwinian proclivities.

9 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by GooseBaba: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Op...first things first.. Hell is for Christians/Muslims.

Secondly, marijuana is a natural plant. Humans labeled it illegal. I never knew you could lose your salvation from common leaf that can be used to baked cookies and prepare soup.

Thirdly, what is the difference between killing with a gun and killing with a rusty machete.. undecided

Fourthly, if homosextuality is wrong in the sight of your god.. Where was he when satan downloaded the homo software into his creation..

In closing, this is what happens when people live out their delusion. They keep making stuff up to satisfy their deluded higher morality..

2 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Joshthefirst(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sorry, but I'm here to show you your wild thoughts are inconsistent with reality. Its part of my job you see.

sorry, but an abundance of churches and religious activities don't signify closeness to God. Nature of life does. Evil people go to church too.

Believing in God and praying also does not get anyone close to God. That's just being religious. Evil people and leaders believe in God too. Even pray to him

And sorry, believing in God doesn't make YOU a candidate of heaven also. You have said you are far from righteous. That means you ain't going to heaven. You're going to hell. Only righteous people go to heaven.

Jbond: Immorality is present in the world, but in the western world its more rampant and even legalised, take gun possesion for example which is legal in the western world which has given rise to unnecessary shootings and killings, homosexuality, marijuana which is legal in some states in America and most states would legalise it too in no time. In African countries, such vices are not legal, though they are practiced but its not rampant. In the western world, they have a lot of scientist that don't believe in God or creation but rather believe in evolution, and they mislead their people too, so with this and many others I dint mention, I believe Africans would make heaven more than the whites, and am sure my fellow nairalanders would agree with me.
Sorry. America may be perverse. But we're perverse here too. Almost even more. Wrong is wrong. Here we have thieves and wicked men. Here we have cheats and liars. Americans may be bad, but we're bad also. Everyone has a form of evil, and God accepts none. Theres no relativity or outweighing here. God is perfect you see.

So until men have their natures changed and begin to profess righteousness by their actions as well, they're condemned. Heading for hell.
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Joshthefirst(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
GooseBaba: Op...first things first.. Hell is for Christians/Muslims.

Secondly, marijuana is a natural plant. Humans labeled it illegal. I never knew you could lose your salvation from common leaf that can be used to baked cookies and prepare soup.

Thirdly, what is the difference between killing with a gun and killing with a rusty machete.. undecided

Fourthly, if homosextuality is wrong in the sight of your god.. Where was he when satan downloaded the homo software into his creation..

In closing, this is what happens when people live out their delusion. They keep making stuff up to satisfy their deluded higher morality..
sorry. Hell is for sinners. Religious/irreligious alike. So you're going to hell. Unless you embrace the solution to sin: Jesus Christ.

Until then, you're hell bound. Evil must be punished. The wages of sin is death.

I'm not trying to scare you. I'm only trying to educate you and give you the real picture of the situation you are in. For you are blind. smiley
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joshthefirst: sorry. Hell is for sinners. Religious/irreligious alike. So you're going to hell. Unless you embrace the solution to sin: Jesus Christ.

Until then, you're hell bound. Evil must be punished. The wages of sin is death.

I'm not trying to scare you. I'm only trying to educate you and give you the real picture of the situation you are in. For you are blind. smiley
And you'll go to the Muslim hell unless you embrace Allah.
Not to mention the more than 3.000 religions hell. smiley
Mazel tov!

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by malvisguy212: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joshthefirst: sorry. Hell is for sinners. Religious/irreligious alike. So you're going to hell. Unless you embrace the solution to sin: Jesus Christ.

God bless you bro.
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2014

grin grin grin

You just happened to be born-

a) at the right time that Nigeria was christian (after being colonized by European christians)
b) into the right family (a christian family)
c) into the right religion.

Had a) or b) not happened, you would have been a muslim/pagan.

If only you could see how SELFISH, ARROGANT AND SILLY you look when you claim that others are going to hell because you are in the right religion

5 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by GooseBaba: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2014

Touché......

If you don't believe in the message of the prophet muhammad (pbuh)...hell awaits you regardless of whether you believed Christ died for your sins and he is the only street to heaven...

There I repeat... Hell is for Christians and Muslims. I'm not trying to scare you but you're going to hell no ifs about it..you better start making friends with you muslims compadre, you will be seeing more of each other in the afterlife..

2 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Jbond(m): 3:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Joshthefirst(m): 5:46am On Aug 05, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

grin grin grin

You just happened to be born-

a) at the right time that Nigeria was christian (after being colonized by European christians)
b) into the right family (a christian family)
c) into the right religion.

Had a) or b) not happened, you would have been a muslim/pagan.

If only you could see how SELFISH, ARROGANT AND SILLY you look when you claim that others are going to hell because you are in the right religion
and you just happen to be blind and foolish. People don't go to hell for not being in the right religion. I never claimed that. People go to hell for sin. For wrong doing. For lying and stealing and cheating and lust and greed.

You are currently a candidate of hell. Because you're guilty of sin.

You are in deeper trouble, because the solution is preached over and over again, but you foolishly remain blind and refuse it.

There is a man who takes away sin. Receive his salvation, or remain a candidate of hell. Nothing to do with religion.

Stop disturbing me with tales of men born of old. God will judge them differently. But you have heard this message, and you will be judged by it. You and all others who loftily rebel against Gods kingdom.

The wages of sin is death. Religious or irreligious.

Don't be foolish enough to again add words and assumptions where I have added none.
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 5:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Joshthefirst: and you just happen to be blind and foolish. People don't go to hell for not being in the right religion. I never claimed that. People go to hell for sin. For wrong doing. For lying and stealing and cheating and lust and greed.

You are currently a candidate of hell. Because you're guilty of sin.

You are in deeper trouble, because the solution is preached over and over again, but you foolishly remain blind and refuse it.

There is a man who takes away sin. Receive his salvation, or remain a candidate of hell. Nothing to do with religion.

Stop disturbing me with tales of men born of old. God will judge them differently. But you have heard this message, and you will be judged by it. You and all others who loftily rebel against Gods kingdom.

The wages of sin is death. Religious or irreligious.

Don't be foolish enough to again add words and assumptions where I have added none.

So you have changed your faith?

If not doing sin is the way to heaven, then surely, atheists, pagans muslims and buddhists can go to heaven?

It is now by works and not faith to go to heaven?

No need to be in the right religion or believe in christ?

3 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by Joshthefirst(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

So you have changed your faith?

If not doing sin is the way to heaven, then surely, atheists, pagans muslims and buddhists can go to heaven?

It is now by works and not faith to go to heaven?

No need to be in the right religion or believe in christ?
religion has nothing to do with salvation. And salvation is by faith. I never said not doing sin is the way to heaven. You are already full of sin. You're already guilty, even if you don't sin anymore for the rest of your life, which is frankly impossible, you're condemned already because of the sins you've already commited. Good does not wipe away bad. No amount of good water will cleanse a bad fountain.

Your only hope is trust in Christ's salvation, as he has borne your punishment and redeemed you. Christ is not common to any particular religion or the source of any religion for pete's sake. He's the saviour of all. Through him you can change your nature(the source of the fountain), and become a new man.

But if you reject him, you reject salvation, and the only hope of man.

Accept him today.

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by frank317: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2014
Joshthefirst: religion has nothing to do with salvation. And salvation is by faith. I never said not doing sin is the way to heaven. You are already full of sin. You're already guilty, even if you don't sin anymore for the rest of your life, which is frankly impossible, you're condemned already because of the sins you've already commited. Good does not wipe away bad. No amount of good water will cleanse a bad fountain.

Your only hope is trust in Christ's salvation, as he has borne your punishment and redeemed you. Christ is not common to any particular religion or the source of any religion for pete's sake. He's the saviour of all. Through him you can change your nature(the source of the fountain), and become a new man.

Accept him today.

Mr josh you sound confused...you are asking people to accept christ which is the only way ones since can be whiped away and only way to heaven,
Then u say people don't go to hell for the wrong religion...
Pls if I may ask, can I be a muslim, pagan or budist and go to heaven? Have u ever seen anyone who is a muslin or pagan and still claiming jesus as his personal lord and saviour?
You condemn other religions yet you deny in and you still call another a liar.
Well, rmember, you are indirectly condemning yourself when you condenm others.

6 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by TheBigUrban2: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Joshthefirst: religion has nothing to do with salvation. And salvation is by faith. I never said not doing sin is the way to heaven. You are already full of sin. You're already guilty, even if you don't sin anymore for the rest of your life, which is frankly impossible, you're condemned already because of the sins you've already commited. Good does not wipe away bad. No amount of good water will cleanse a bad fountain.

Accept him today.

You can not be reasoned with.

In short, you have stated the very position you denied.

The salvation of Jesus christ belongs to the christian faith only. You say that rejecting christ means going to hell.

Again, you can not see how arrogant, selfish and silly you are when you say that others are going to burn in hell for not being in the right religion. The only difference between you and Boko Haram is that they send infidels literally to hell

6 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by MrAnony1(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

You can not be reasoned with.

In short, you have stated the very position you denied.

The salvation of Jesus christ belongs to the christian faith only. You say that rejecting christ means going to hell.

Again, you can not see how arrogant, selfish and silly you are when you say that others are going to burn in hell for not being in the right religion. The only difference between you and Boko Haram is that they send infidels literally to hell
How exactly is it arrogant selfish and silly to say that people will face bad consequences for making bad choices?
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by frank317: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2014
MrAnony1:
How exactly is it arrogant selfish and silly to say that people will face bad consequences for making bad choices?

how can you say their choice is bad when they believe in it. they dont hurt anyone doing it neither do they go around preaching that its right to do evil. the only reason you call their choice bad is because they dont preach or accept Jesus.
like christianity, islam preaches against fornication and sin generally. how then can you say they are bad because they dong believe in Jesus? why dont you believe that Mohammed is the messenger of God? How do you feel when they say your own choice is bad?

3 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by macof(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2014

grin grin the real picture you say? The picture you have seen or merely read about in a judio-roman book
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by macof(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2014
frank317:

how can you say their choice is bad when they believe in it. they dont hurt anyone doing it neither do they go around preaching that its right to do evil. the only reason you call their choice bad is because they dont preach or accept Jesus.
like christianity, islam preaches against fornication and sin generally. how then can you say they are bad because they dong believe in Jesus? why dont you believe that Mohammed is the messenger of God? How do you feel when they say your own choice is bad?

Exactly! It is hatred.
Josh and Anony like many other Christians are only filled with hatred for people who don't share their delusions

3 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by macof(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2014

Accept him today.

grin see this confused one.

"christ is the only way, you must accept Christ as your lord and saviour to gain salvation
Yet christianity has nothing to do with salvation" grin

He tries so hard to force his Jesus on people that he makes a total fool of himself

5 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by fyneboi79(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2014
@Op,what makes ‎u tink so?The whites introduced a lot of things to us ,but let us take the lead in religion....please ask yourself why dis is so.
Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by nora544: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2014
macof:

grin see this confused one.

"christ is the only way, you must accept Christ as your lord and saviour to gain salvation
Yet christianity has nothing to do with salvation" grin

He tries so hard to force his Jesus on people that he makes a total fool of himself

that is what he hears from the pastors in Nigeria he is only a poor follower

The only way you can get out of poverty is by giving and sowing. #TheHolySpirit https://www.facebook.com/PastorEAAdeboye?fref=ts

that say all to me!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by hensben(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2014
if you read my signature you will know the reason why nigeria is full of christianity, yet, evil is befalling the nation, boko haram, kidnappers, baby factory, rituals, drug peddlers, 419.

in summary, we have hypocritical christians in nigeria, they are white during the day and black at night, @op, thats what make you think that we are righteous than white but i tell you, most white people's heart are free of hatred unlike most nigerians.

i believe in God and His son Jesus christ very much. Nigerians should know that christianity is in the heart not by going to church to shout and sing, then come home to continue your evil ways.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Will Make Heaven More Than The Whiltes. by MrAnony1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
frank317:

Are you suggesting it is wrong to say that people will face bad consequences for making bad choices because of how they might feel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Proof To Show Jesus Is God / Death, Hell & The Afterlife / Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.