Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian (3150 Views)

How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. / Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense / How To Sell A Business Idea To A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by stillmaticOG(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
good day friends please i would require your assistance with a small problem..after successfully buying a domain from godaddy and placing it on sale at sedo,i have interested pple now willing to pay for it.
My problem now is that since paypal has limited nigerians from receiving payments with it,what other method is convenient for receiving payment as a nigerian from sedo?
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by yomalex(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Why don't reach out to their support
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by tinnymerit(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
open domiciliary account with gtb or oda banks and accept your money via wire transfer into ur dom account and from ur dom withdraw from bank as either hard currency or naira.

1 Like

Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Unverified PayPal, then u transfer it to a verified one where u can withdraw

1 Like

Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by stillmaticOG(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
tinnymerit: open domiciliary account with gtb or oda banks and accept your money via wire transfer into ur dom account and from ur dom withdraw from bank as either hard currency or naira.
thanks man
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2014
smiley
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by webpower84: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
tinnymerit: open domiciliary account with gtb or oda banks and accept your money via wire transfer into ur dom account and from ur dom withdraw from bank as either hard currency or naira.
very good advise however they will remove big commissions. i was charged N20000 from an N83000 sales though it was from afternic. Best Of Luck
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by stillmaticOG(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
webpower84: very good advise however they will remove big commissions. i was charged N20000 from an N83000 sales though it was from afternic. Best Of Luck
who charged you?afternic or ur bank?
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by suyamasta(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
i thought you could receive international money transfer directly to your bank account na or contact your bank to be sure
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
stillmaticOG: good day friends please i would require your assistance with a small problem..after successfully buying a domain from godaddy and placing it on sale at sedo,i have interested pple now willing to pay for it.
My problem now is that since paypal has limited nigerians from receiving payments with it,what other method is convenient for receiving payment as a nigerian from sedo?

Brother!
The solution to your issue is simple and you just need to do is to read "How To Get Your PayPal Earnings Even If You Do Not Have Your Own PayPal Account" explained at https://www.nairaland.com/1849297/how-get-paypal-earnings-even
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by legalwealth(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2014

This is a long process that will even take time aside charges that you will incur! !!
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by tinnymerit(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2015
webpower84:
very good advise however they will remove big commissions. i was charged N20000 from an N83000 sales though it was from afternic. Best Of Luck
plz how many days does it takes afternic to remit fund into paypal account?.i had one of my domain name sold 4 days ago bit doesnt get any info from them asides your transaction was successful expect ur fund shortly.
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by Proffesy: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
stillmaticOG:
good day friends please i would require your assistance with a small problem..after successfully buying a domain from godaddy and placing it on sale at sedo,i have interested pple now willing to pay for it.

Boss, how can I reach you
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by stillmaticOG(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Proffesy:

Boss, how can I reach you
Reach me for what exactly? Do I know you?
Re: How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian by Proffesy: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
stillmaticOG:

Reach me for what exactly? Do I know you?
From beer parlour...

Just want learn some tricks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Selling Off Dollars As Dollar Price Crashes / How Much Have You Made/lost With Binary Option? / How Much Does It Cost To Avail A Gutter Cleaning Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.