Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Chrysler Pasificer: How Good? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chrysler Pasificer: How Good? (722 Views)

Meanest Baddest 06 Chrysler In Lagos / How Good Is Toyota Matrix? / Chrysler 300, Bentley Look Alike, Suicide Door. Bump! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrysler Pasificer: How Good? by ucheo: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good evening my people, please a friend is talking me into buying Chrysler pacificer..please how good is that car in bringing it into nigerian context.. Road, fuel economy, availablility of parts, durability and less headache.
Re: Chrysler Pasificer: How Good? by Omojayejaye(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bro..am also thinking of the beautiful ride..will be nice for my mama's retirement...pacifia was a collabo by Mercedes and Chrysler..ask of pros and cons from auto gurus like Siena,sultan,lomomike,emperor,lexusgs430,fhemmmy...but it has a terrible mhpg considering the size of the engine and also the weight of the ride..but I see people use of it as a daily driver...the ride is not expensive...It don't know of the maintenance cost,people are always scared of American cars like ford..it don't know y...you can do well by attaching a pix..so dat you can get more comments..
Re: Chrysler Pasificer: How Good? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Pacifica Read the wiki-report and get your answers.
Re: Chrysler Pasificer: How Good? by erico2k2(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
ucheo: Good evening my people, please a friend is talking me into buying Chrysler pacificer..please how good is that car in bringing it into nigerian context.. Road, fuel economy, availablility of parts, durability and less headache.
The car itself is loaded however bear in mind its parts are hard to come by as most American car parts cant be forged that easily, so put behind ur mind the prospect of buying parts from the USA.It comes with a V6 Engine I think that means big Engine.But in all its a proper MPV

(1) (Reply)

Good Dashboard Crack Repairer Needed / My Honda Accord 2000 Vibrates / Trailer Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge And Flattens 2 Vehicles With Passengers!!! *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.