Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

My Honda Accord 2000 Vibrates - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Honda Accord 2000 Vibrates (718 Views)

Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. / My Car Vibrates When Engine Is Idling / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honda Accord 2000 Vibrates by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2014
My Honda Accord 2000 (Auto) vibrates and kinda jerks when changing from gear 3 to 4. I don't understand why it does that sometimes.
Re: My Honda Accord 2000 Vibrates by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Double post
Re: My Honda Accord 2000 Vibrates by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2014
johnonugba:
My Honda Accord 2000 (Auto) vibrates and kinda jerks when changing from gear 3 to 4. I don't understand why it does that sometimes.

Check and ensure transsmision fluid is sufficient if it is,

Take your vehicle for a scan, after scanning post the error codes here.
Re: My Honda Accord 2000 Vibrates by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Check and ensure transsmision fluid is sufficient if it is,

Take your vehicle for a scan, after scanning post the error codes here.

the transmission fluid is ok.I guess scanning will be my option
Re: My Honda Accord 2000 Vibrates by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Check your transmission fluid levels. The fluid should be up to the point marked on the dipstick and usually a bright red color. It could be that they failed to refill your transmission fluid, and that would cause this problem. Otherwise they probably didn't put something back together right, and you need to take it back and have them fix it correctly this time.
Re: My Honda Accord 2000 Vibrates by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Have you changed the transmission fluid before? If yes, what type of atf did you use? Last week, i came across someone who did an atf changing on his 2000 honda accord. His mechanic used LUBCON DEXTRON II atf. Hope you didnt give your mechanics money to buy any atf of their choice?

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Do While Driving / New Peugeot Partner & Partner Tepee: The Best LCV. / Service Sign Wont Disappear After Servicing HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.