Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating (833 Views)

Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! / Medical Professionals Meet up zone! / Uniben Girl Needed For Dating(18 To 23 Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating by Eustace: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2006
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON DEAR NAIRALANDERS.

PLEASE I NEED A GODFEARING, PRAYERFUL, DEDICATED AND HUMBLE GIRL FOR DATING AND PROBABLY MARRIAGE. SHE MUST COME FROM A HUMBLE FAMILY, NOT THE FLAMBOYANT TYPE. MUST BE AN UNDERGRADUTE OF NOT MORE THAN 24 YEARS. PLEASE I NEED HER QUICKLY. FOR ME I AM A GRADUATE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE. I JUST FINISHED MY YOUTHS SERVICE LAST FEBRUARY AND BY THE GRACE OF THE MERCIFUL GOD I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO CANADA SOONEST TO START WORK. PLEASE I AM SERIOUS. IGBO GIRLS ARE MOSTLY PREFFERED. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON this email stacebruno@yahoo.com

thanks and God bless.
DON-MEKS
Re: Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating by iice(f): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2006
Goodluck
Re: Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating by Raymand(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2006
iice:

Goodluck

i think they hate it when you just reply with 'goodluck', LOL wink
Re: Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating by iice(f): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2006
If dem like make them hate am, am wishing them luck in their quest and dont tell me he doesnt need it or else what da fudge he doin here nwayz with that ad?,
Re: Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating by kellorah: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2006
@topic: WOW!
Re: Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating by eveseh(f): 12:26am On Jul 25, 2006
goodluck
Re: Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating by kellorah: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2006
goodluck-u'll need it!!
Re: Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating by iice(f): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2006
Yeah goodluck
Re: Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating by dominobaby(f): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2006
I hope you get one o.
*Honestly, it still beats me why people seek for such on the net*
Re: Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating by kellorah: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2006
dominobaby:

I hope you get one o.
*Honestly, it still beats me why people seek for such on the net*
lol
same

(1) (Reply)

“dating Double Dutch” / I Need A Caring And Responsible Girl Friend. / Need A Sugar Mumy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.