Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! (999 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / A Man Is Very Accomplished And Humble Yet Single. Do You Think He Should Active / A Decent Lady Needed For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by chetaobi(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2015
My name is Cheta and I am 38 years of age and a male. I live and work in Lekki. I need a down to earth and humble lady for marriage. She needs to be a carreer minded lady if u get what I mean! She could own a job or her own business. I have a job and thinking of setting an online (internet) business before the year runs out. I am igbo but I don't mind the tribe she would come from. All I need is a lady who would love me for both my weaknesses and strengths. My number (whatsapp) is 09091199608 and my bbm pin is 2BA35E34.

2 Likes

Re: Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:36pm On May 31, 2015
K
Re: Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by chetaobi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Call me Blizzyblinkzy
Re: Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op, the only tin i want to say, is that i so much love that ur name CHETA.
What‘s the full name of yours, is it Chetachi?

1 Like

Re: Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
chetaobi:
Call me Blizzyblinkzy

Ok boss
Re: Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by chetaobi(m): 5:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Hi missbronze, I'm Cheta or Chetam. But I have a twin and my dad called us Cheta and Nneji meaning in igbo "cheta na out nne ji mu na gi". In English that means "Remember that we are brothers and we have the same mother!".
Re: Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2015
chetaobi:
Hi missbronze, I'm Cheta or Chetam. But I have a twin and my dad called us Cheta and Nneji meaning in igbo "cheta na out nne ji mu na gi". In English that means "Remember that we are brothers and we have the same mother!".
Wow.
Cheta na nneji? Thats lovely and very meaningful.

I understand, i am Igbo too.

1 Like

Re: Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by chetaobi(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2015
missbronze:
Wow.
Cheta na nneji? Thats lovely and very meaningful.

I understand, i am Igbo too.

Ok. That's cool. Why don't we hook up? You can contact me on my number n bbm. N I think ur cute miss bronze lady.
Re: Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2015
chetaobi:

Ok. That's cool. Why don't we hook up? You can contact me on my number n bbm. N I think ur cute miss bronze lady.
Ok boss.

And, thanks for the compliment Boss.
Re: Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by ffrannccii: 4:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by bvegas2020: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Down To Earth And Humble Lady Needed For Marriage!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2016
chetaobi:
My name is Cheta and I am 38 years of age and a male. I live and work in Lekki. I need a down to earth and humble lady for marriage. She needs to be a carreer minded lady if u get what I mean! She could own a job or her own business. I have a job and thinking of setting an online (internet) business before the year runs out. I am igbo but I don't mind the tribe she would come from. All I need is a lady who would love me for both my weaknesses and strengths. My number (whatsapp) is 09091199608 and my bbm pin is 2BA35E34.
Ichotago ya?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Nairalander Staying In Nnewi,let's Hook Up / . / Let's Call Off The Engagement And Know If We Really Want Each Other, He Said.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.