Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Effective Is The Ebola Hand Sanitising Cream? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Effective Is The Ebola Hand Sanitising Cream? (1071 Views)

Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Postinor 2 - How Effective Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is The Ebola Hand Sanitising Cream? by chocolateme(f): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
We all know the reason for the usage of that Ebola sanitising cream, to prevent us from contracting the virus. If the world health organisations and others health practitioners all over the world even UK doctors has confirmed Ebola Virus as incurable, then how effective is the Ebola hand sanitising cream?
If the disease can't be cured, how can just an ordinary hand sanitising cream ward it off as a preventive avenue or method? It means the Virus can be cured. it can really be cured. That hand cream is meant to neutralise the disease once we come in contact with a carrier or shake hands with them. Now the mix-up here is that I want to understand if the virus in that person which would have infected the other individual can actually be neutralised on contact or is it just mere consolation? How can it be for preventive purposes yet I don't see the advantages of its effectiveness when the Virus in question is highly infectious and incurable. We can as well use the cream as body cream bcs most of us enter public transport vehicles, People of great and better understanding of this case should make me understand pls.
Re: How Effective Is The Ebola Hand Sanitising Cream? by ExpressBooking(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
I think you are right on this. They claim alcohol based sanitizers can inhibit transmission of the virus through contact. it means the alcohol based sanitizer either eliminates the virus or washes it off from one's hand and probably into the water. all the same we hope and pray God intervenes divinely in this case.
Re: How Effective Is The Ebola Hand Sanitising Cream? by Genea(f): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alcohol kills d virus wen its not inside a living body ...wen d virus enters into d body,it uses d host tissues to replicate dereby binding into d host cell walls,deriving its nutrient dere...d effects of dis parasitic nutrition bring abt d symptoms u see n alcohol can't kill d virus inside cus it integrated itself with cell wall of d host tissues....now d cure we r looking for has to av a strong dissociation power to dissociate d virus frm d cell n eventually kill it
Re: How Effective Is The Ebola Hand Sanitising Cream? by chocolateme(f): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
ExpressBooking: I think you are right on this. They claim alcohol based sanitizers can inhibit transmission of the virus through contact. it means the alcohol based sanitizer either eliminates the virus or washes it off from one's hand and probably into the water. all the same we hope and pray God intervenes divinely in this case.
my dear that's it shaa... But we shall be using every preventive measures even the kolanut also just for us to protect our lives and that of our loved ones. I really don't understand how an innocent medical doctor will apply every protective measure including creams and protective gears to examine an Ebola carrier patient and still end up contracting the infection. God expunge it off our existence.Amen.
Re: How Effective Is The Ebola Hand Sanitising Cream? by ExpressBooking(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
chocolateme: my dear that's it shaa... But we shall be using every preventive measures even the kolanut also just for us to protect our lives and that of our loved ones. I really don't understand how an innocent medical doctor will apply every protective measure including creams and protective gears to examine an Ebola carrier patient and still end up contracting the infection. God expunge it off our existence.Amen.

bitter kola and not kolanut please
Re: How Effective Is The Ebola Hand Sanitising Cream? by chocolateme(f): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
ExpressBooking:

bitter kola and not kolanut please

oh! Ok thanks plenty
Re: How Effective Is The Ebola Hand Sanitising Cream? by chocolateme(f): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
I just hope that other form of ailments would not arise to people's health as a result of over consumption of that bitter kola because people would definitely abuse it in the course to avoid contracting Ebola Virus. I feel too much f that bitter kola may not be good to the heart and blood, correct me if i'm wrong.
Re: How Effective Is The Ebola Hand Sanitising Cream? by BoiledCorn: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmm angry

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Infection Rate In Lagos Has Increased, 8 New Patients Isolated / GRAPHIC CONTENT!: Woman Has Tumour The Size Of A CHILD Removed From Her Body / Weight Loss Transformation Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.