Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Handling A Sibbling Who Instigates Family Members Against Another's Progress - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Handling A Sibbling Who Instigates Family Members Against Another's Progress (571 Views)

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / I Need Help Handling My Son! / Handling The Issue of Giving Financial Support To Relatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handling A Sibbling Who Instigates Family Members Against Another's Progress by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
I have this sister who goes to any length to make sure she tamper with other people's decision and if she doesnt get to convince the person involve, she goes to the extend of turning other family members against that person. Honestly i find the habit irritating. Need some advice pls
Re: Handling A Sibbling Who Instigates Family Members Against Another's Progress by Caseless: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Schola14: I have this sister who goes to any length to make sure she tamper with other people's decision and if she doesnt get to convince the person involve, she goes to the extend of turning other family members against that person. Honestly i find the habit irritating. Need some advice pls
since u'v discovered the kind of person she is; always stand ur ground and refuse to succumb to pressure wil b initiated by those family members she might be instigating against u. Do this like 2-3 times, she will learn to stick to decisions made by u.
Hope i have spoken the mind of the gods.

1 Like

Re: Handling A Sibbling Who Instigates Family Members Against Another's Progress by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
caseless: since u'v discovered the kind of person she is; always stand ur ground and refuse to succumb to pressure wil b initiated by those family members she might be instigating against u. Do this like 2-3 times, she will learn to stick to decisions made by u.
Hope i have spoken the mind of the gods.
owk @careless
Re: Handling A Sibbling Who Instigates Family Members Against Another's Progress by crackhaus: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Manipulative people... they're somewhere on the same level with psychopaths.

Staying away from her is the best resort, but if you can't, make sure you let her know that you know exactly what she is and what she's capable of.
This will make her more careful around you.
Re: Handling A Sibbling Who Instigates Family Members Against Another's Progress by Caseless: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Schola14: owk @careless
that's a corruption of my monicker, u knw. grin
hehe...it seems it is not advice u actually need; u need attention.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Would You Do If A Close Friend's Partner/Spouse Made A Pass At You? / A Mermaid In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.