Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

A Mermaid In Jos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mermaid In Jos (567 Views)

See The Bill I Saw In Jos Today / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / The Mermaid Syndrome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mermaid In Jos by Foreveryouandme: 6:42am On Nov 14, 2014
A MERMAID IN JOS
--------------- ------------
It was a wet and gloomy Friday evening in the metropolitan city of Jos. The rain had been falling all day contrary to the weather forecast sunny skies predictions that was announced on Hope 98.7 fm at daybreak. I drove slowly on the slippery road and made a detour to avoid the traffic that would be present on Vom road. My destination was the Central city estate, my place of residence located along Nagaguta avenue. I took a quick glance at the time on my car dashboard. It was few minutes after 6 pm. My favorite rock band Coldplay was on the car stereo and I was nodding my head to the beat of Viva la vida. It had been a hectic day at the office.

Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/a-mermaid-in-jos/

(1) (Reply)

Wife Divorced For Ignoring Husband's Whatsapp Messages / UPDATE: Exquisite Photos Of An Infant Viciously Beaten By A Wicked Nanny / Medical Doctor Goes Back To Medical School To Start All Over Again Cause Of Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.