Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Beautiful Islaam Message - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Beautiful Islaam Message (2664 Views)

My Dear Sister In Islaam! / Brotherhood And Sisterhood Upon Islaam Is To Be Genuine, Not Fake / Ethics Of Sleeping In Islaam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Empiree: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2014
tijjanioyan: go &die

Please tune down here. You don't need this. Have Adhab pls. frosbel didn't say anything offensive. And pls stop replying unbridled intruders. thanks

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2014
Empiree:

Please tune down here. You don't need this. Have Adhab pls. frosbel didn't say anything offensive. And pls stop replying unbridled intruders. thanks

Thank you Brother and sorry for derailing. I take my leave but may want to contribute if required in the future.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by yazach: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Virtue of Qura'an 1 vs 6 and 7

Qura'an 1 vs 6 (Oh! Allah! Guide us to the straight path) meaning guide, direct, lead and grant us the correct guidance.

If someone asks, "Why does the believer ask Allah for guidance during every prayer and at other times, while he is already properly guided Has he not already acquired guidance''
The answer to these questions is that if it were not a fact that the believer needs to keep asking for guidance day and night, Allah would not have directed him to invoke Him to acquire the guidance. The servant needs Allah the Exalted every hour of his life to help him remain firm on the path of guidance and to make him even more firm and persistent on it. The servant does not have the power to benefit or harm himself, except by Allah's permission. Therefore, Allah directed the servant to invoke Him constantly, so that He provides him with His aid and with firmness and success. Indeed, the happy person is he whom Allah guides to ask of Him. This is especially the case if a person urgently needs Allah's help day or night.

Qura'an 1 vs 7 (The way of those upon whom You have bestowed Your grace, not (that) of those who earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray).

The way of those upon whom you have bestowed your grace:
The Prophets, the Siddiqin (the truly faithful), the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are!

not (that) of those who earned Your anger:
These are Jews:Because they have the knowledge of the true religion but they intentionally abandoned practicing the religion. This is why `anger' descended upon the Jews

nor of those who went astray

These are christians[color=#990000][/color] Because the lost the true knowledge of the true religion (Anybody can say God call him or her and they will follow him like a sheep). The Christians want to seek the true knowledge, but are unable to find it because they did not seek it from its proper resources. This is why they were led astray

So dear brothers and sisters, let us practice the true knowledge given to us and make sure we seek the knowledge from right source(Qura'an and Sunnah)

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Rilwayne001: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Too many clowns on NL,

Please my broda in islam kindly ignore all these loons..

Thumbz up @OP

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by yazach: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2014
ALLAHU AKBAR SEE THE PRUDENCY, SCIENTIFIC AND TRUE SPIRITUAL WORD OF OUR BELOVED PROPHET

A sufficing hadith...

Narrated `Abdullah bin 'Amir bin Rabi`a:

`Umar bin Al-Khattab left for Sham, and when he reached a placed called Sargh, he came to know that there was an outbreak of an epidemic (of plague) in Sham. Then `AbdurRahman bin `Auf told him that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If you hear the news of an outbreak of an epidemic (plague) in a certain place, do not enter that place: and if the epidemic falls in a place while you are present in it, do not leave that place to escape from the epidemic." So `Umar returned from Sargh.

I hope we all fetch from this...and pray for Allah's mercy and protection.
Jummat Kareem
"there is a natural mystic blowing through the air"...stay ‪#‎ebolafree‬

Allahumo Soli ala Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by SalC: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2014
Fantasywrita: Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, "No prophet was sent but that
he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar
(Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and
your Lord is not so, and there will be written
between his (Ad-Dajjal's) eyes (the word) Kafir
(i.e., disbeliever)." (This Hadith is also quoted by
Abu Huraira and Ibn 'Abbas).

*Note*

Ad-Dajjal is the Anti- Christ.
I don't know if here is the right place to ask but I have to, because of the bold.

If Ad-Dajjal is the anti-Christ, who is this Christ and how?
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by SalC: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2014
Dragonking:

You guys have your own forum..go there to your cave...abi that place no sweet..or Muhammad is dead there? or has Allah died in the islam section that you are all running down here to post islam topics...please carry your bokoharam beliefs and feed it to yourselves there..@maclatunji come and carry your people..Mynd44 i know you to be a hard working mod, better live to expectation now.
Hmm aren't you being unnecessarily paranoid?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Dragonking: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
SalC: Actually calling someone f0olish doesn't make you sensible, like I said you are being paranoid unnecessarily.

Whatever..let this thread be moved to the islam section where it belongs.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
SalC: I don't know if here is the right place to ask but I have to, because of the bold.

If Ad-Dajjal is the anti-Christ, who is this Christ and how?

Christ is Jesus. In Islam we call him prophet Isa.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by SalC: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fantasywrita:

Christ is Jesus. In Islam we call him prophet Isa.
Thanks.

Now if I may ask, why will the Ad-Dajjal according to islam be Anti-Christ (Jesus) and not Anti-Mohammed?

I suppose we know what Christ means-the anointed one. Can we for any reason also refer to Mohammed as "The Christ? If not then can we unanimously say Jesus is greater than Mohammed?

I don't know if I remotely made the questions clear.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
SalC: Thanks.

Now if I may ask, why will the Ad-Dajjal according to islam be Anti-Christ (Jesus) and not Anti-Mohammed?

I suppose we know what Christ means-the anointed one. Can we for any reason also refer to Mohammed as "The Christ? If not then can we unanimously say Jesus is greater than Mohammed?

I don't know if I remotely made the questions clear.

I understand u. I'm also a knowledge seeker like you so I can't adequately tell u why he is called anti Christ. But what I know from Islamic perspective is that we Muslims believe the anti Christ will be killed by Jesus on his second coming.

The Dajjal will appear somewhere between Iran
and Syria[12] and will travel the whole world
preaching his falsehood, but will be unable to
enter Mecca or Medina . [7] Isa (Jesus) will
return and the Dajjal will gather an army of
70,000 Jews from Isfahan, of those he has
deceived and lead them in a war against Jesus
who shall be accompanied by an army of the
righteous, along with Imam Mahdi .

And in regarding their greatness, it will be silly to start saying one of them is greater than the other. in Islam we don't say one prophet is greater than the other. we see them equally. Jesus is as great as Muhammed(pbuh) just as Muhammed is as great as Jesus. Prophet Muhammed spoke well of Jesus all through his life and ordered muslims to believe in all prophets. If any Muslim condemns Jesus then he or she is not a learned Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
‘Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab is reported to have said:
“No amount of guilt can change the past, and no
amount of worrying can change the future. Go
easy on yourself, for the outcome of all affairs is
determined by Allaah’s decree.If something is
meant to go elsewhere, it will never come your
way, but if it is yours by destiny, from it you
cannot flee.”

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by SalC: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Fantasywrita:

I understand u. I'm also a knowledge seeker like you so I can't adequately tell u why he is called anti Christ. But what I know from Islamic perspective is that we Muslims believe the anti Christ will be killed by Jesus on his second coming.
Sorry I returned late dear and thanks for your answers.

Now this is even more detailed than I had known. Ok the Dajjal is called the Anti-Christ, he will rise up from the middle east -a predominantly islamic region and then killed by Jesus Christ.

I wish other muslims here will throw more light as to why it is or will be so and what does it signify?

The Dajjal will appear somewhere between Iran
and Syria[12] and will travel the whole world
preaching his falsehood, but will be unable to
enter Mecca or Medina . [7] Isa (Jesus) will
return and the Dajjal will gather an army of
70,000 Jews from Isfahan, of those he has
deceived and lead them in a war against Jesus
who shall be accompanied by an army of the
righteous, along with Imam Mahdi .
Yeah I have heard the name "Imam Mahdi" if my memory serves me right, he is the 12th Imam to rise up right? Can you tell me a few more things about him and his role when he comes into being?

And in regarding their greatness, it will be silly to start saying one of them is greater than the other. in Islam we don't say one prophet is greater than the other. we see them equally. Jesus is as great as Muhammed(pbuh) just as Muhammed is as great as Jesus. Prophet Muhammed spoke well of Jesus all through his life and ordered muslims to believe in all prophets. If any Muslim condemns Jesus then he or she is not a learned Muslim.
Nay I don't think this is entirely right,
Just google this book if you've not read it before
"Mohammed the greatest" by Sheik Ahmed Deedat
Unless you are telling me he was in error, because even upon his death, Deedat is a respected islamic scholar and till date, am yet to read any other islamic scholar counter Deedat's claims in that book.

Well if you maintain he was wrong, I will save my further questions.
Thanks
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
SalC: Sorry I returned late dear and thanks for your answers.

Now this is even more detailed than I had known. Ok the Dajjal is called the Anti-Christ, he will rise up from the middle east -a predominantly islamic region and then killed by Jesus Christ.

I wish other muslims here will throw more light as to why it is or will be so and what does it signify?

Yeah I have heard the name "Imam Mahdi" if my memory serves me right, he is the 12th Imam to rise up right? Can you tell me a few more things about him and his role when he comes into being?

Nay I don't think this is entirely right,
Just google this book if you've not read it before
"Mohammed the greatest" by Sheik Ahmed Deedat
Unless you are telling me he was in error, because even upon his death, Deedat is a respected islamic scholar and till date, am yet to read any other islamic scholar counter Deedat's claims in that book.

Well if you maintain he was wrong, I will save my further questions.
Thanks

As to y dajjal will come from that region, Somethings are left to God and would never been known.

I'm not saying he wasn't great. But its not right to start making comparison especially based on Islam vs xtian. The important thing is that Islam accept all prophets and urge the salutation for them.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Empiree: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Keep this thread going

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ridding Oneself Of Arrogance / Tieth / Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.