Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ebola Cure Founded!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Cure Founded!!!!!! (734 Views)

I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ebola Cure Founded!!!!!! by jones9ice: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
i was sitting alone today trying to figure out the cure for ebola,i have cough i dont know maybe the medicine i use make me so high i dont even know yet self but first i dream and here is what i dream of

cure for ebola

first find 1 cup of petrol and grind 12 pieces of bitter -kola and 1 cup of red palm oil then mix it together and try and get EPA IJEBU and add it together drink it and relax for a while then go to market ask for chicken of the cave if they dont know it tell them straight if they have bat buy it then go back home and fried the bat you will see ebola will be running a way from you then go to ikeja computer village stand in the middle of people shout I GET EBOLA and it cure and make you dey hug people and tell them you have ebola and it cured

am sure they will be happy
Re: Ebola Cure Founded!!!!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Are you deranged? or you just smoked wet sh1t?
Re: Ebola Cure Founded!!!!!! by aweonline(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
He jst woke up...giv im sm hrs to get imsf together
Re: Ebola Cure Founded!!!!!! by jones9ice: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
ayukdaboss: Are you deranged? or you just smoked wet sh1t?

am trying to comfirm that but dont know yet are you a doc
Re: Ebola Cure Founded!!!!!! by mindurbiznes: 2:11am On Aug 05, 2014
[size=18pt]DOCTOOOORS[/size]

[size=28pt]DOCTOOOORS[/size]

[size=38pt]DOCTOOOORS[/size]

[size=58pt]DOCTOooRS[/size]

YOU KNEW THYS WAS COMING AND YOU HID UNDER THE auspices OF STRIKE!

NO WAY SHOW YOURSELVES NOW. .SHOW US WHAT YOUVE GOT

we need u now more than ever. not for nothing do you enjoy public respect

BRB
Re: Ebola Cure Founded!!!!!! by Mynd44: 4:04am On Aug 05, 2014

(1)

Toronto Area Hospital Treating A Nigerian With Ebola-like Symptoms! / An Ebola Survivor Describes What It's Like To Have The Horrifying Disease / Solution To Ebola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.