Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,121 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nnpc Test Format, Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Test Format, Please Help (1731 Views)

Nnpc Test Format / NNPC Test Format / Nnpc Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by davisjoe1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2008
I had just been invited  for a Test by NNPC next week, I need NNPC Test Format, Please Help.
my email add : mcwinnie80@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by ferpozie(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2008
How were you invited and where is the venue of your test.Search nairaland and you would get advice.Please respond to me.
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by hndjoe: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2008
Guy wetin be the format wey dem take invite you.

Na text message or mail or despatch riders.

Lets know to ascertain whether na fraud.

Abeg if u have format release to ur broda oooooooooooooo.
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by 4dladies: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2008
I am called for the interview also. Please kindly help with the aptitude test format if you have it .

my email: kmari22@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by donciccio: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
Guys pls i was also invited for test. I got the sms by 23:13pm thursday nite. Any materials kindly send to; ubrendan@yahoo.com
Your kindf assistance is needed, or anyone wit info should post his/her no. so we can call and get informed.
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by BigZero: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2008
Davies-Joe,plz,i beg u in the name of God, how did they invite u for the test.
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by davisjoe1(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2008
i was called on phone and told to pick up my inv.letter
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by write2uwa: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2008
Pls, I was invited too for the NNPC text , pls if anybody have the NNPC test form pls send to my email box write2uwa@yahoo.co.uk.
Thank very much and God bless you.
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by danex(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2008
You didnt tell us what u applied for. Anyway i wrote their test for Operator/Technician position  2yrs ago i just hope its still thesame. 
If u applied for an engineering position, u should expect the following:  1Hr General part  and 45mins Engineering Specifics Part. Part I includes verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and general knowledge. In the second part which is the most challeninging includes questions from all Engineering
Disciplines: Chemical, Producton, Electrical/Electronics, Telecomms, Mechanical and Civil.  So if ur preparing for the test i'll advise u brush up ur fluid mechanics and some energy physics in addition to ur discipline. And dont forget to pray. Its all in GOD'S hands. I wish U all the best.
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by wolexojo(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2008
I was also invited for the test to be held in lagos on the 25th so if anyone knows the test format he should please send it to my box.wolexojo@yahoo.com,thanks a lot.
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by donlet(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2008
sup ? they invited me to write the NNPC test in Abuja. Got my invitation through e-mail.You have the complete test format, do me a favour by sending it to dnajeem@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by Godpickin1: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2008
Strong and God sent fellows of Nairaland, we have succeded in putting smiles on our faces and may the almighty God put smiles on the rest of us looking for his manna's, i got a mail via my email address saying i will be writing the nnpc test in abuja next week, pls fellow naira's if you have the test format pls do the rest of us well by sending to our email address so as to make the world a better place for all and we work together to mess poverty up.
send me a format to yemoskid_bomba@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by amosfunmi(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2008
Hi Nairalander, I got the invitation by email yesterday.
Kindly help us out with the test format, God bless you
amosfunmi@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by write2uwa: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2008
Dear Dandex I applied for "Graduate trainee engineer"
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by taiwofisa: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2008
good brothers, i was also invited tru email, pls i need the test format, i applied for IT and my email address is taiwofisayo2002@yahoo.com.
thank you and God bless.
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by donlet(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2008
what is the latest regarding NNPC?
Re: Nnpc Test Format, Please Help by ejikeben: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2008
i want to be cleared here, are u guys talking about the concluded NNPC test that was held nationwide on 25 of october 2008 or talking about another invitation when those that have written the previous test are still expecting there result. I participated for the test and it was for GTs.
Anyway, the test format was Antonymns, Synonymns. folding of shapes, mathematics, and general engineering test.
The later was in part 2.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Driving Work / Job Interview - Help Please / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.