Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread - Rap Battles (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread (11122 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by AbuMikey(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ojoawo!!!!!!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Krizzkutz(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Truth is that frst beat is betta than this one self
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
i had been offline
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
i had been offline, abeg no vex
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Krizzkutz:
Truth is that frst beat is betta than this one self
i swear, this new one just dey one kind, stoopid effects and all that shiii, pure nonsense I dnt even know where to start. Beat started, i kept counting the barz till it reached 1:46mins before spitting, later, effect changes to another rubbish entirely, I prefer the 1st beat abeg!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Limerick:

i swear, this new one just dey one kind, stoopid effects and all that shiii, pure nonsense I dnt even know where to start. Beat started, i kept counting the barz till it reached 1:46mins before spitting, later, effect changes to another rubbish entirely, I prefer the 1st beat abeg!
lmao grin

the idea behind the beat is that you choose one of the effect... You flow from the beging of the effect nd end your verse when that particular effect ends..... cool
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2014
whoever did the second beat did pure nonsense.... too much reverb... it's too amateur,
the first beat ain't shii neither

i have a good cypher beat thoh if y'all think u wanna give it a try Holla at me via whatsapp 08165528993 ima send you the beat......its pure dop'e
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
you guys can pick any beat you like and use... e don dey tire me already
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Tiyazman(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ojoawo, done with my verse. Recording tomorrow or next.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Tiyazman(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Limerick:

Guy, just pick one effect and spit a 16, and then send it raw to Ojoawo, he will take care of the rest. Stop making others talk trash!!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 3:55am On Oct 19, 2014
Limerick:

Same thing ℓ̊ tought, second beat ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ make ᵐᵉ lazy to pen Barz
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by AbuMikey(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2014
I still want to feature.
Ojoawo say something.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by sosiqdude(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2014
That beat is d0pe...learn how to control beats and it gon be simple...

Am almost done with my bars...
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2014
Tiyazman:
Guy, just pick one effect and spit a 16, and then send it raw to Ojoawo, he will take care of the rest. Stop making others talk trash!!
I wasn't talking to yu, was I?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Tiyazman(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Limerick:

I wasn't talking to yu, was I?
Just do ya thanq. Bye!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
gottoboy:

Same thing ℓ̊ tought, second beat ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ make ᵐᵉ lazy to pen Barz
what are yu saying?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
abumikey, you can please
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by AbuMikey(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
ojoawo:
abumikey, you can please
Cool, would be writing my verse soonest.
Which of the beats?
First or Second?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
ojoawo:
abumikey, you can please
i can too ryt
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Limerick:
what are yu saying?

First beat ℓ̊ ℓ‎​​​♥√ع it
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2014
AbuMikey:

Cool, would be writing my verse soonest.
Which of the beats?
First or Second?

any of them

bonnyt you can too
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2014
ojoawo:

any of them

bonnyt you can too
ur whatapp number pls?? or contact me via 08165528993..
done with shii already both vocal and rough mix
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
hope its not the one the poo will take up to 8mins..how many ciphers wan spit sixteen ?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2014
Ojoawo and all, I'm very dissapointed in us, I mean including me!

I mean, how can we dump this special project for some funny reasons?? Huh?
I just had report from a reliable source, that Darkrebel is pulling out from this cypher. . . Something he was drooling on at the earlier stage! Wtf!! . . . Sometimes I don't blame us(The newbies) tho, cos this is what you get when vets like Ibime, ThaBlaqbonez and co keep taking things like this for granted, you just wanna make Nairaland look un-entertaining and full with boredom!!!

Imagine Mikuz tryna fold up King's tourney for nothing sake!! Knowing fully well that many anticipate that tourney, even on FB, peeps keep asking me when it's coming up; and I told them november. . . But wholla!! Somebody just destroyed it!!!!!!

Mtcheeew!!! Ibime and co, y'all don't know you're role models here abi? You don't know you are example for others; imagine you've been tagged and mentioned here by ojoawo severally, but you just ignored him. . . What message are you sending? Are you not telling us this shii is nonsense indirectly?? undecided

Now everybody wanna do like you, cos Ibime ain't on the cypher, then it must be rubbish!!! Yes! That's what they be thinking. . . You don't know?

I asked Blaq, and he gave me some funny and quite silly excuse. . . . Smh

Y'all better buckle up, get ready to dance to your own beats!! Cos when this dome starts going down the drain, I will just jejely go be a Facebook textcee or better still focus on Audios!!!

Why I've not recorded my verse yet is because the producer lost a parent, and his not active for now, he postponed my section, when he comes back I'm hitting the booth real quick!!!

Ojoawo, what about Boogey and co, are they still in? undecided

Andyblaze, I would like you to be on this cypher, go record a 16, we need NL rappers on this. . . Cos we ain't got enough. Thanks
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2014
GIYAZZ:

I just had report from a reliable source, that Darkrebel is pulling out from this cypher. . . Something he was drooling on at the earlier stage! Wtf!! . . . Sometimes I don't blame us(The newbies) tho, cos this is what you get when vets like Ibime, ThaBlaqbonez and co keep taking things like this for granted, you just wanna make Nairaland look un-entertaining and full with boredom!!!

Imagine Mikuz tryna fold up King's tourney for nothing sake!! Knowing fully well that many anticipate that tourney, even on FB, peeps keep asking me when it's coming up; and I told them november. . . But wholla!! Somebody just destroyed it!!!!!!

Mtcheeew!!! Ibime and co, y'all don't know you're role models here abi? You don't know you are example for others; imagine you've been tagged and mentioned here by ojoawo severally, but you just ignored him. . . What message are you sending? Are you not telling us this shii is nonsense indirectly?? undecided

Now everybody wanna do like you, cos Ibime ain't on the cypher, then it must be rubbish!!! Yes! That's what they be thinking. . . You don't know?

Y'all better buckle up, get ready to dance to your own beats!! Cos when this dome starts going down the drain, I will just jejely go be a Facebook textcee or better still focus on Audios!!!

Why I've not recorded my verse yet is because the producer lost a parent, and his not active for now, he postponed my section, when he comes back I'm hitting the booth real quick!!!

Andyblaze, I would like you to be on this cypher, go record a 16, we need NL rappers on this. . . Cos we ain't got enough. Thanks

Dunno wat to say to this
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2014
GIYAZZ:

forget ibime, nobody knows him - once we've got blaq n boogey on this# then its a viral shiii. Moreso Ojoawo, pls lets make use of the first beat na, I swear, i dey feel that beat die. I wuld have recorded my verse cz when my prod asked me why i havent done so, i said the beat was changed and I neva write for the new one. Except u want make i do pidgin rap grin
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by AbuMikey(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2014
Giyyaz Iyasara, calm down.
Done with everything about My verse but recording.

Lets just hope the Cypher goes on well as planned. wink
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2014
GIYAZZ:

dude stop mentioning me in your mumu posts....
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
ojoawo:

Dunno wat to say to this
Just say nothing bro, you tried, you organized this cypher; it's just us, we are not co-operating as expected.

Ibime, say something. . . .

Limerick, pls use the 2nd beat, I've also written a verse for the 1st one, but I just gasto use the 2nd for a reason. . . Pls bro
Just control it, rap for pidgin if possible grin

Abumikey, I dey feel you wink

Darkrebel, guy pls record a 16 na, abeg na. *kneels down*
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Just say nothing bro, you tried, you organized this cypher; it's just us, we are not co-operating as expected.

Ibime, say something. . . .

Limerick, pls use the 2nd beat, I've also written a verse for the 1st one, but I just gasto use the 2nd for a reason. . . Pls bro
Just control it, rap for pidgin if possible grin

Abumikey, I dey feel you wink

Darkrebel, guy pls record a 16 na, abeg na. *kneels down*
lwkm, my son, get up get up, I'd think about it *giving him a pat on the back*
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
y'all some funny dudes for RAP...... ive done like 5 tracks or more since this thread was created... smh.. i know most of y'all now knows what it is to spit good lines other than typing...
. hehehe... send me a beat ryt away and I'll get a track done in 10mins
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Limerick:
lwkm, my son, get up get up, I'd think about it *giving him a pat on the back*
Pls do sir. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rap Battle / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / Top Ten Rappers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.