Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. (10825 Views)

¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Airmark, we want you to attend to this issue as
soon as you come online.

Darkrebel has been found guilty of creating
multiple monikers in this section to vote for
"himselves,."

These are some of his monikers: ThePunisher and Clasiksam.

He's been caught for biting(plagiarism,) creating
multiple identities, trolling, causing nuisance and
disrespecting fellow members of this honorable
section.

We are fed up with his nuisance and stupidityy. So
we request that as soon as you come online, you
ban his ACCOUNTS till eternity!

Kicking out Trouble makers from an organization is
the only way the organization can grow without
scorn, trouble and dispute amongst members.

Even the bible says; if your right hand is going to
make you sin? cut it off!

It's high time we cut the nuisance off. Unless we
will keep repeating the unnecessary brouhahas
we've been getting before.

Darkrebel is not just going to be banned. His
banning will be accompanied with stripping him off
these privileges:

1. BATTLING RIGHTS: He will never be allowed to
rap battle in this section from now on.

2. VOTING RIGHTS: He will never be allowed to
vote in any battle or cypher from now on.

3. CYPHERS/TOURNAMENTS: He will never be
allowed to participate in cyphers or tourneys from
now on.

4. CREATING BATTLE THREADS OR ANY THREAD IN
THIS SECTION: He will never be allowed to create
battle threads or any thread in this section.

5. TITLES: He will be stripped off any title he has.
Cowards and biters don't deserve titles. (But this
particular one is unnecessary, cos it is obvious
Raplinx has stripped him off the only title he's
got)

Signed: Members of the Rap battle section.

cc; Airmark

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2015
HONORABLE MEMBERS OF THE RAP SECTION:

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira

4 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2015
seconded

and thirded .... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2015
Yes! Justice!!!

3 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Immediately we get a yes from 6 known members. Airmark will go ahead and ban Darkrebel and then solidify the punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by obainojazz(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Wow...I'm a honorable member of this section... Lemme call my mummy and daddy on phone and tell them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Where are the bitten lines? Compare them here. And how is he the punisher?

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Immediately we get a yes from 6 known members. Airmark will go ahead and ban Darkrebel and then solidify the punishment.
No. I don't think it works like that. We need evidence first.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by obainojazz(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2015
If its true...I say yes....lerrit be confirmed first....then report to jazz headquaters....get it....jazz headquaters....wait...what re u to get there sef
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
Where were you since yesterday? The evidence was in the battle thread where he battled Raplinx until today, where he went to delete his verse on fb.

I screengrabbed it, but my little brother mistakenly wiped my phone gallery this morning. I don't know if anybody else screengrabbed it. But bro, there is already enough evidence. The fact you didn't see it, doesn't mean there isn't. Just wait, maybe someone else who screengrabbed It will bring it up for you.

As for now, Airmark once everything is done. Do what you ought to and lock this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
why are you always playing "a saint". . .weren't you viewing that thread yesternight? Didn't you click on the link raplinx dropped?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Where were you since yesterday? The evidence was in the battle thread where he battled Raplinx until today, where he went to delete his verse on fb.

I screengrabbed it, but my little brother mistakenly wiped my phone gallery this morning. I don't know if anybody else screengrabbed it. But bro, there is already enough evidence. The fact you didn't see it, doesn't mean there isn't. Just wait, maybe someone else who screengrabbed It will bring it up for you.

As for now, Airmark once everything is done. Do what you ought to and lock this thread.
Murderous, help with the screenshots abeg.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2015
007Bruce:
why are you always playing "a saint". . .weren't you viewing that thread yesternight? Didn't you click on the link raplinx dropped?
I didn't click it. Biting is one thing. Using another name to like your post and bite is another thing.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:

Is it the verses against Raplinx he bit from his Facebook page or what?
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2015
Ibime, you were there, and you saw what Dark did to your verse and that of Street. Come defend yourself.

BRB

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Ibime, you were there, and you saw what Dark did to your verse and that of Street. Come defend yourself.

BRB
Yeah, he should if he has it. That's why I advised initially that you post the verses here. That way he cannot tamper with anything.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
since thepunisher is no longer randy, can SHARKrebel pls tell us how to identify him on fb?

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2015
clueless clueless clueless baseless

First of all - you have no proof that I'm the punisher..
secondly like i said before the punisher and about 4 new accounts messaged via email to ask that i include them in the Kings Tourney after i opened the sign-up thread. they said they were facebookers ..and of course i had to include em..

thirdly, the verse the punisher posted had been posted by me in a group consisting of Giyazz Obesemf Limerick Jreyez Blaqbones and thünderstorm...I told them my friend[Randy] would like to join the audio cypher and i posted that to prove he is up to par....
now, why would i create an alternate to repost that same verse on nl knowing they have all seen on whatsapp? that alone sounds utterly ridiculous...
And when I said The punisher was randy - i was making assumptions
why did i make an assumption that the punisher was randy? - because i have been inviting randy to nl since last year, and saw an unknown account post his verse on nl which made me think it was prolly Randy
i was waiting for the punisher to say he was randy but he hasn't logged in since then...i even messaged randy to ask if he was the punisher..
i was at a party when i hastily made that post- when i got home and was more relaxed i decided to go through punisher's post and that's when i knew he couldn't be randy..
he used nigerian metaphors & randy thorson is from .

i have also started look at it in another perspective cos a lot of people have been impersonsting my account...one got banned by a mod last week for creating a female account and naming it - DARKENREBEL- there was no ED in it but you wouldn't have spotted it on time..
another one created DARRKKREBEl..another one created MikegbadeboXZ which you can find in that Dark Can't Rebel With Light thread..you can check for this thread and look out for the last commenter..

my point is -Why is Giyazz AND Jason always popping out as soon as thepunisher makes a comment
i know the length at which these guys can go m.
I'm gonna remove Jason out of the equation now cos he doesn't know randy..The person that knows Randy Thorson here is GIYAZZ and that's because I introduced giyazz to him...Why is it also the particular verse i sent to the whatapp group comprising of GIYAZZ and co. that the Punisher account decided to post!!!!! .is that a coincidence?
answer is no- Open your eyes folks
GIYAZZ IS THEPUNISHER

he pretended to be in good terms with my account and used the tourney as an excuse to create a new account..
¤¤by associating himself with me with the punisher account he also made people think I am thepunisher... he pops out whenever punisher is online..Even yesterday-i looked at the time difference between Thepunisher's post and that of Giyazz..it was barely up to 5 minutes ...
look at the punisher's battle verses and look at that of giyazz...does darkrebel do monotone flow? answer is no....study my verses...i hardly use conjunctions and i have a very different style of punchlining...giyaz on the other hand scripts like Thepunisher. .
moral is - Giyazz had the Randy's verse i sent him on whatsapp and as a result of our beef - he decided to taint my image - by posting it with his alternate with he made people believe was me and by using his real account to accuse his fake account..

I can't believe i was this blinded and couldn't see the obvious..nice one Giyazz..don't forget to pick up an acting form in PEFTI...
and i think I should send my application letter to Quntico..I'd make a good FBI agent

¤¤¤¤you accused me of multiple accounts as well..guess what i do have multiple accounts which were created only because i got banned...last time i checked Sëun does not have any rule against that..in fact he is making his money off it..so why are you having headaches over something that isn't your concern..is nl your site...
and for the record these are the only accounts i have - Darkenedrebel and Classyalabolass..
The other one which is Kradleber was a makeshift account created by Pëëparty[a membet of nl and also among the campaigners for Töhpaž].i only used that account mainly in campaigning for Töhpàz to win Miss NL competition..after that i left it... besides i wasn't hiding - Kradleber is Darkrebel backwards.. if i create any account I make sure people know it is me..i never hide...so your accusation is baseless...

.on the Raplinx issue.- the battle was in 2014 before i joined nl or even knew about nl...And yes i used some generic bars which strëetwize and ibime have used before but it is not biting..the setups were different ..and it was a light freestyle battle hastily done and concluded just 1/2 hours after sayge and I agreed to battle...i didn't have time or wasn't in the mood to write and decided to use the most generic things eg flipping coins/getting heads/medusa/stoned/spinning like revolving doors etc...
.Most of you don't know Korlinx aka Raplinx like i do ..he is only pained that i busted him when he bit 5 bars from coogar word for word to use in DRD....

and lastly.. I am not clasiksäm for the umpteenth time..it seems you fools just like to affiliate any new account as mine.. i battle clasiksàm here so how can he be me?
i told clasikssam to sign up for the audio cypher which he did but pulled a no-show..
now why would i do that if i was him? do we sound the same? won't it be easily noticed that it was Darkrebel rapping? .
sometimes una dey make accusations without brain... .
check the screenshot below - that is Clasikssam's aaka Onome samul
i woulda dropped his FB account but nl rules don't allow plus i don't have to prove anything ..

look closely at the BBm chat...i've tried to zoom i..this was me sending the audio thread link to classiksam and asking him to ppst his bars
date: October 20..

once again, you are clueless....

and I advise you stop having delusions...I have beaten you five times...move on and stop trying to taint my legacy..

visit this site as well- www.jamb.com
purchase your form and go rewrite your exam...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by TrapLORD(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2015
obainojazz:
Wow...I'm a honorable member of this section... Lemme call my mummy and daddy on phone and tell them
ROTFL!!
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Iceskidd(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
i am in support,

up giyazz

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
since thepunisher is no longer randy, can SHARKrebel pls tell us how to identify him on fb?

remove your hatred and then you would be able to understand me ....

i never said i knew the punisher on fb..i said Thepunisher and some others that came for the Kings tourney messaged me to ask that i add them..They said they are from FB ...that don't mean i know who they are on fb..

read my post above..Giyazz is the Punisher..don't be deceived that explains why the punisher posted the exact verse i sent to giyazz months ago on whatsapp and giyazz popped out in less than 10 minutes to accuse an account he tried to make people belive was me..
This same Giyazz has not been logging in to nl but magically does so after The punisher posted his verse

open your eyes
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Airmark. remember, as soon as 6 known members of this section say a yes to this, you ban and confirm Dark's punishment. Ibime will have something to say when he comes online.

No excuse. Failure to concur, Airmark ...you'd be showing us disrespect. The evidence are already there. Anybody who didn't see it should blame himself. But a confirmation from Ibime is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Dark Rebel, did you bite Ibime and/or Streetwise?

3 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2015
all your baseless accusations have been debunked...what evidence?

such a dölt....log in back into your Punisher account when you are tired of fooling yourself..

no wonder i've been getting strange unknown monickers following my account...look at the length you go to score cheap points..creating accounts around and trying to make it pass off as someone else
you need to try harder boy..and get a life nigga

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

remove your hatred and then you would be able to understand me ....

i never said i knew the punisher on fb..i said Thepunisher and some others that came for the Kings tournry messaged me to ask that i add them..They said they are from FB ...that don't mean i know who they are on fb..

rrad my post above..Giyazz is the Punisher..don't be deceived that explains why the punisher posted the exact verse i sent to giyazz months ago on whatsspp and giyazz popped out in less than 10 minutes to accuse an account he already made people was me..
This same Giyazz has been logging in to nl but magically does after The punisher posts his verse

open your eyes
you think/believe giyazz would ever create a ghost account to vote for u? smh..u still haven't answered my question.........all u doin here is beat around the bush. you purported these guys met you on fb to inform u they were interested in ur tourney........as ghosts or as what? don't they have monikers? after all.....one of them calls u a mentor..
Thepunisher:

Darkrebel is sort of a mentor.
thanks anyway ..really looking forward to the tourney

Thepunisher: This is a reli nice battle. rebel with the punchlines and metphors and Bruce with the flow and wordplays.. rebel killing poo from fb to nairaland

MVGT: darkenedrebel
https://www.nairaland.com/thepunisher/posts

4 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Thepunisher:

Darkrebel is sort of a mentor.
thanks anyway ..really looking forward to the tourney
https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/988#39107341
He claims he doesn't know/isn't close to/isn't ThePunisher but last month, ThePunisher opined DarkRebel is his mentor and he's close to him.

Pray tell, aren't you suppose to be close to someone you mentor?

The same dude who claimed to be a mulatto but his exposed pictures revealed he's as DARK as his moniker implies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/988#39107341
He claims he doesn't know/isn't close to/isn't ThePunisher but last month, ThePunisher opined DarkRebel is his mentor and he's close to him.

Pray tell, aren't you supposed to be close to someone you mentor?

The same dude who claimed to be a mulatto but his exposed pictures revealed he's as DARK as his moniker implies?

lol......we posted almost the same time
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2015
he's tryna put it on giyazz now and change the story.....it won't work

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2015
Thepunisher: This is a reli nice battle. rebel with the punchlines and metphors and Bruce with the flow and wordplays.. rebel killing poo from fb to nairaland

MVGT: darkenedrebel
https://www.nairaland.com/2717343/darkrebel-vs-007bruce#39790955

^^^ ^^
rebel killin poo from fb to nairaland. can someone who doesn't know you say that?

5 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
lol......we posted almost the same time

That comment by ThePunisher was/is just too 'incriminating' to overlook.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:

https://www.nairaland.com/thepunisher/posts

^^^ ^^
rebel killin poo from fb to nairaland. can someone who doesn't know you say that?

Someone should take screenshots. Soon he'll login with ThePunisher account to modify his posts.

5 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That comment by ThePunisher was/is just too 'incriminating' to overlook.cheesy
true....giyazz is one of the hundreds of enemies he has on nairaland. the least your enemy cud do is create a ghost account to hype you...ain't it?
SHARKrebel is a beetch!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread / Rap Battle / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.