Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. (6624 Views)

End Your Year 2013 In A Happy Way - Become Gainfully Employed . . . / MTN Nigeria And CNSSL Sacked Workers Of Over 1500 Struggle / End Your Unemployment Worries Before The End Of August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by DJurry(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
klauz: prolifikchap@gmail.com
Check your inbox or spambox now.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by DJurry(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
tochex4real: cybertochex@yahoo.com
Check your mailbox now.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by dyfatai(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
OP, no be me go spoil your market, ride on boss

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by DJurry(m): 3:40am On Aug 19, 2014
dyfatai: OP, no be me go spoil your market, ride on boss
Thanks.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by roscolenny(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2014
roscolenni@yahoo.com tanx
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by DJurry(m): 12:59am On Aug 20, 2014
roscolenny: roscolenni@yahoo.com tanx
Much welcome. Check your inbox or spambox.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by farellstone: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2014
ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by smithboela(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2014
I am ready olerikoleri@gmail.com,
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by bendovex: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2014
obinnabenedict3@yahoo.com thank u sir
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2014
samakinr@gmail.com...U're on point..
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by toofine765: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2014
yaphineonline@yahoo.com
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by Ameen56: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
isiakamuhammedkabir@gmail.com (I'm ready).
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by DJurry(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
If you put down your email contact, kindly check your mailbox now.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by Goovo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Please send to henryadagbon@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by DJurry(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Goovo: Please send to henryadagbon@gmail.com. God bless you
Amen. Do check your mail Henry. Same goes to everyone else who put their email contacts down.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by anthney87: 1:11am On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=klauz] anthney87@rediffmail.com
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by DJurry(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=anthney87][/quote]
Kindly check your mailbox Anthney.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by gabriel88(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Broda, I just dey read your post now...- kindly need your e-book: obayegabriel@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by sam4(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
igesamuelaina@yahoo.com
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by DJurry(m): 1:30am On Sep 02, 2014
gabriel88: Broda, I just dey read your post now...- kindly need your e-book: obayegabriel@gmail.com. Thanks.
Do check your mailbox now. You're welcome

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by DJurry(m): 1:30am On Sep 02, 2014
sam4: igesamuelaina@yahoo.com
Kindly check your mailbox now.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by chokey419(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2014
I'm interested lanreolajubu@gmail.com
Cheers in advance
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by onojemmayahoo: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
DJurry: There’s a common saying that money makes the world go round. That's so true! Money may not be the most important thing to you but every other thing of importance in your life, such as your health, relationships & career, is affected by it. Money is vital & serves as a “lubricant” by which we slide through life easily.

Are You Getting Enough Of It?

I know the answer to this question already since you’re reading this message. It’s my desire to help you solve the money problems you face so read on intently.

“The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The
result is that people learn to work for money… but never learn to have money work for them” -> Robert Kiyosaki (Author of Rich Dad Poor Dad).

You probably are working for someone right now & earning a sizeable salary but what do you do with the money that enters your pocket at the end of the month? Don’t neglect this question for what you do with every naira now will determine the tone of your financial future.

The First Step Before The First Step

Before I hit the nail on the head, I'd like to dispel some non-supportive beliefs about money. You and I have a money "blueprint" that controls how much money we will have. This blueprint is a set of money beliefs programmed into our tender minds during our childhood days. These beliefs are programmed in by our parents, the media & society.
Let's observe some things our parents told us directly or indirectly about money.

"Do you think money grows on trees?"
"Go ask your Daddy for money"
"I don't have money"
"God will provide"
"I'm just managing"
"You must work very hard to earn a living"
"Rich people are bad and greedy"
"Rich people are evil"...

There are more of these but I'll stop here. Can you relate with them? Most children are told these repeatedly while growing up that they seep into their minds to become habits of thought in their adulthood. Habits that end up controlling them. Unfortunately, those statements create an impression that money is scarce & hard to come by. They also create an impression that lots of money will make you greedy or evil. This is so not true.

Look around you. Look to nature and you'll realize there is abundance. We are part of nature and nature is born from a "higher power" who is abundant as well. Paper money never existed before but was born of an idea. Real money is that idea turned to paper that you & I can exchange for the abundant resources & gifts nature has for us.
More money doesn't make you evil. More money only makes you more of who you are. If you're a good person, more money makes you more of that. If you're a bad person, more money makes you more of that. I'm sure a good person is reading this now smiley

The Secret Lies In Your Financial Plan!

“Gold cometh gladly and in increasing quantity to any man who will put by not less than ‘one-tenth’ of his earnings to create an estate for his future and that of his family” -> 1st Law Of Gold.

I want to share with you a proven financial plan that will end your struggle with money. This wisdom passed down from centuries back can take anyone who applies it from rags to riches. They will work for you only if you’re committed to it.

When your next salary, profits or “allowance” comes to you, divide it into five (5) accounts.
*Play Account : 10%.
*Financial Freedom (FF) Account : 10%.
*Necessities Account : 50%.
*Long term Savings For Spending Account : 20%.
*Give Account : 10%.

That is it! It may seem simple but very effective this plan is. Feel free to adjust it to suit you.

Let Me Explain..

*Play Account (10%): You deserve the good things in life. Use this to buy things which give you pleasure. Never pamper yourself with more than 10% of your income..

*FF Account (10%): Strictly for investing. This is what you’ll use to make more & more money for yourself. You may increase the percent here but do not let it be less than 10%..

*Necessities Account (50%): To provide for all what you need to survive in life..

*Long-term Savings For Spending Account (20%): For future & urgent expenses..

*Give Account (10%): To support people around you financially. Never give away more than 10% of your income.

Focus On Financial Freedom..

“Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the
flocks of the field” -> 2nd Law Of Gold.

Financial freedom is the ability to live the lifestyle you please without working or depending on anyone for money! I tell you that you can achieve this with your Financial Freedom Account. As your FF Account grows, look to invest wisely this 10%. Start a business or acquire stable assets like land properties which will multiply your income.
If you desire to have money in increasing quantities, you must be a student of the word “sell”. I say this because your ability to sell your ideas & work with people will do a whole lot to ensure your success in life.

A Business I Recommend!

Few people usually have great business ideas & thousands of naira to start a business or other investments. If you don’t fall under this group for now, I recommend a unique type of business that requires a rather small capital from you. The groundwork of this business has been built already, making it quite easy for you to grow it into success.
To know more about this opportunity & possibly become my partner & friend, put down your active email address.
If you prefer, send "I'M READY" to my mail => djurry18@gmail.com. I will reply you promptly.

*MY GIFT TO YOU*

I will send to your inbox too, an e-book that will renew your thoughts about financial prosperity only if you read it! It also summarizes the hidden values of this "21st century" business I want to introduce to you. No strings attached!

PLEASE NOTE...
*This is NOT a get-rich-quick opportunity. Nothing worthwhile is ever achieved in a short time. Be committed and this opportunity will provide you a life-long income no job will.

*If you like somebody telling you how much you can make and when you should arrive & leave work, this is NOT yours!

Good piece,
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,kindly send me the e-book to onojemma@yahoo.com
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by DJurry(m): 2:44am On Sep 04, 2014
onojemmayahoo:

Good piece,
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,kindly send me the e-book to onojemma@yahoo.com
Thanks for the compliment Onome. Check your inbox now my dear.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by DJurry(m): 2:45am On Sep 04, 2014
chokey419: I'm interested lanreolajubu@gmail.com
Cheers in advance
Hi. Check your inbox now.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by moshoodn(m): 3:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Djurry, I'm interested.

Moshoodxylics@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by topysean247: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2014
topysean247@yahoo.com
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by calltonia2000: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Please am interested send to me calltonia2000@yahoo.com
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by chadbaby: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
peeps! go get this book -.The Richest Man in Babylon ' djurry has read d book. so 80% of his ideas come frm there.
Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by chadbaby: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
send ur ebook.let's c ur work -charityadeoye@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has Any Graduate Rejected For Employment Because Of 2 O'level Results / Job Vacancies In Warri / What Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand (100,000)ngn, Advice Pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.