Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain (994 Views)

How Can I Link My Facebook Page To My Website? / How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account / How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by oluwadanie1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pls webmasters, I have a domain and also a blog www.acadaloaded. and I want to link this blog with my domain, www.acadablog.com but I don't know how to go about it, please help

Thanks in advance
Re: Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by IamGodzilla: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
[url]en.support./domains/map-existing-domain/[/url]
Re: Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by oluwadanie1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
IamGodzilla: [url]en.support./domains/map-existing-domain/[/url]

Thanks but I'll still av to pay $13
Re: Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by IamGodzilla: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
oluwadanie1:

Thanks but I'll still av to pay $13

Yes you would per year. Seperate from your domain fee itself.
Re: Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by oluwadanie1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
IamGodzilla:

Yes you would per year. Seperate from your domain fee itself.

I didn't expect that. Thanks bro
Re: Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by IamGodzilla: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Your welcome
Re: Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by hilaryiwens05: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
i would advise u to buy a domain and hosting. its will easy off d stress. go to www.hostchillyng.com to get started
Re: Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by IamGodzilla: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
And contact me for the development wink
Re: Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
oluwadanie1: Pls webmasters, I have a domain and also a blog www.acadaloaded. and I want to link this blog with my domain, www.acadablog.com but I don't know how to go about it, please help
Thanks in advance
get a web hosting plan and move to wp.org straight off ,can do that perfectly tho
Re: Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by dwebdesign(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
@oluwadaniel1, you don't need to pay the $13....if you don't want. just buy your domain name and get hosting. Then install wordpress.
migrate your post from .wordpress to .com

contact @ segzy54@gmail.com/08133884165
Re: Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
dwebdesign: @oluwadaniel1, you don't need to pay the $13....if you don't want. just buy your domain name and get hosting. Then install wordpress.
migrate your post from .wordpress to .com

contact @ segzy54@gmail.com/08133884165
It depends on the size of his site,if he moves to wp. org ,he would still need site redirect ($18 or so ).optional though--- only if his blog is big and would like to preserve Seo
Re: Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Oops linkin wordpress domain 2 ur url attracts money by buyin custom or suggested domain name 4rm dem but d link to make such changes is https:///domains/ & after u done dat view https:///my-domains/

Regards: http://schoolinland.com

(1) (Reply)

I Will Convert Your Website Into A Cool ANDROID App, Publish It On Google Play / On Linda Ikeji's Latest Toy / How To Add Flashing Christmas Light To Blogger Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.