Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account (1234 Views)

How Do I Link My Domain From 'whogohost To Blogger' / Yes! Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter And Youtube To Remove 'terrorist Content' / How Can I Link My Facebook Page To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account by periwyte2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hello great minds,

Please how can I link my blog to my facebook and twitter account so that all my. Published post will also appear on my Facebook and twitter feeds.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

www.legitgist..com
Re: How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account by Warlord3000(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pretty easy. Mm

Use or Feedpress
Re: How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account by periwyte2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Warlord3000:
Pretty easy. Mm

Use or Feedpress

I don't understand sir! Please explain more
Re: How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account by Warlord3000(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
periwyte2:

I don't understand sir! Please explain more

Am sorry the site I posted was edited automatically by nairaland bot..

Go to this site... DLVR dot IT { hope you understand how type that, not dot Com but dot it.. Register an account there and link your blog rss feeds to your Facebook page or twitter time line

Hope am not talking jargons to you cheesy
Re: How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account by periwyte2(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Warlord3000:

Am sorry the site I posted was edited automatically by nairaland bot..

Go to this site... DLVR dot IT { hope you understand how type that, not dot Com but dot it.. Register an account there and link your blog rss feeds to your Facebook page or twitter time line

Hope am not talking jargons to you cheesy

Woooww.... Exactly what I needed... Thank you very much sir! I. Really apreciate your assistance. God bless you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account by kingstylo01(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice one. Checkout
http://slytechspot..com
Re: How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account by giovanni1: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2015
periwyte2:
Hello great minds,

Please how can I link my blog to my facebook and twitter account so that all my. Published post will also appear on my Facebook and twitter feeds.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

www.legitgist..com
When I initially saw your post, I taught you were hosting it on WordPress--it'd have been easier and better. With --I doubt. I haven't heard of such #Sincerely #NoOffense #Peace
Re: How Can I Link My Blog To My Twitter And Facebook Account by mosezky: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2015
giovanni1:

When I initially saw your post, I taught you were hosting it on WordPress--it'd have been easier and better. With --I doubt. I haven't heard of such #Sincerely #NoOffense #Peace
u b newbie......talk anytin wey wp dey do....wey blogger no dey do

(1) (Reply)

5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale / Please Avoid Garanntor.ng At All Cost / Midnitecaller.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.