Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki (8547 Views)

Cheap Plots Of Land At Ibeju Lekki Starting At N594,000 - Free From Excision! / LAND FOR SALE. ....Phpac Estate Ibeju-lekki Now Selling On Promo For N100,000 / Ocean View Land For Sale At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by imomoh24(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2006
Plots of land for sale at Ibeju-Lekki in Lagos opp the new Lagos GRA and environs.Affordable. Quiet environment,unlike most parts of lagos
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by omoonile2: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2006
Are you the owner of the land or are you an agency, Also I want to ask if you know aiyetoro street near hfp ajah, i'd like to rent a flat there,
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by dipotepede(m): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2006
What do you mean by affordable? Kindly specify prices,
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by Viper(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2006
dOYOU HAVE FLATS OR APARTMENTS FOR RENT?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by Christino(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2006
Are you sure there are no Land Disputes there? That's the most notorious area to purchase land as three years after, people will come with Jazz, Guns, "Lebe" and cutlass and drive you out of that land. As if that's not enough, if you pay them off, the government will come up 4 years later to tell you that land is part of their plan for another VGC-Dolphin Multipurpose Estate and you purchased it illegally.

I cannot buy land anywhere on the Island or its areas without a C of O from the Govt, no hand to hand purchases, Lai Lai, even if it's 100,000 naira per plot.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by omoonile2: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2006
Go to Ogombo Village, Its even just like 10minutes from VGC, They have Certificate of Occupancy there, I could hook you up if you want, But If have to be sure that you are ready to buy as them peeps dont like time wasters,
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by imomoh24(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2006
Not an Agent,just someone who lives there and knows there r properties there for sale

there are vacant flats where i live(2 nos).Top floor of a single storey building,at Ibeju-Lekki.

No there is no conflict where i live.

thanks u all
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by imomoh24(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2006
Omo Onile,I'm not an agent,I only live there and know there are still plots of land for sale.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by imomoh24(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2006
Viper there are flats where i live
3BR, with a master that has on-suite bathroom,on the top floor of a storey building.

Dipo they go for around 700K to 1.5M

Christino,i moved here 3yrs ago
conflict here then,are u imagining things.
Hey i dont live at Ajah,u r getting it twisted.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by Viper(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2006
imomoh24:

Viper there are flats where i live
3BR, with a master that has on-suite bathroom,on the top floor of a storey building.

Nice. Abeg help me find out the cost all of them and send your reply to lexfrosty@yahoo.com

na beg i beg you o grin
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by my2cents(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2006
Hmmm,

Imomoh24: I hope this doesn't have to do with a possible eviction in the area. Check out and get back to me: http://nigeriaworld.com/cgi-bin/axs/ax.pl?http://odili.net/news/source/2006/jul/26/79.html

Just wondering. As we say in my language, "when u c a old woman running faster than a young woman, something is amiss"

Again, just wondering o!
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by thirdeye(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2006
imomoh24:

Not an Agent,just someone who lives there and knows there r properties there for sale

there are vacant flats where i live(2 nos).Top floor of a single storey building,at Ibeju-Lekki.

No there is no conflict where i live.

thanks u all

shocked
] common be bold what if you are an agent? by chickened out it only show that you aren't serious,that's not good for business. Nobody bcan crucify you man; just do your thing.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by nubian(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2006
Am dead serious, where in Lagos can i get a flat to buy for about 4.5 million naira ??
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by imomoh24(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2006
Nubian most pple build houses and sell
can u get a flat?It'll be kinda difficult but possible.Anyway u hv 2 be very careful not 2 get scammed.

Thanks Thirdeye,but no I'm not an agent.

my2cents I can relate to your fears,I'll ask someone i know at Alausa to confirm.Thanks for that.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by Viper(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2006
imomoh u didn'thelp mewith the houses?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by remix: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2006
ok,pls how much dose the lands there goes for to start with
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by imomoh24(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2006
Viper i sent a mail to u last week. guess u ddnt get i. the flats go for 450K pa(u hv to pay 4 2yrs though.hit me back,if u r still interested)
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by bomega4u(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2006
i have 2plots of land for sale in alpha beach 2.5M/plot
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by Christino(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2006
Hope its not prone to flooding?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by thirdeye(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2006
imomoh24:

Nubian most people build houses and sell
can u get a flat?It'll be kind of difficult but possible.Anyway u hv 2 be very careful not 2 get scammed.

Thanks Thirdeye,but no I'm not an agent.

my2cents I can relate to your fears,I'll ask someone i know at Alausa to confirm.Thanks for that.

then you can become one, if you are interested in properties .There are very genuine estate agents out there you can market for enjoying yourself posting on this site or simply browsing .REAL ESTATE is one of the most lucrative businesses in the world .Just be bold,it won't take you anything . Meet the good ones around and let them teach you.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by motolineo: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2010
please how much is ogombo property
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by luckylarry: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
3 PLOTS OF LAND JUST BEHIND LEKKI GARDEN IS FOR SALE. I CAN BE REACHED WITH 08033239289
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by sp2002(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
plots of land @ ORIBANWA TOWN. 2.5m per plot gazzetted frm the surveyor
2 plots inside abijo town with gazzette . N7m direct frm the owner

contact me on 08137775986
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by AISMAN(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
(1) LOCATION: APAPA.
(2) GANTRY: 6 LOADING BAY;
( 3) ONE OF D 2 TANK FARMS HAS D DEEPEST WATER IN D WHOLE OF APAPA 4 ANY SHIP TO BERTH.
(4 )LOADS 200 TRUCKS OF 33,000 LITRES PER DAY.
(5)CAPACITY: 40, 000 MT.
(6) HAS 2NO OFFICE BUILDINGS OF 3 FLOORS PER BUILDING.
(7).LAND AREA TWO ACRES,
( TITLE; C OF O.
(9) ANNUAL TURN OVER:4. 5 TO 5BILLION NAIRA.
(10)TANK FARM IS FUNCTIONING.
(11) POSSESSION. IMMEDIATE (12
PRICE: 40 BILLION NAIRA ASKING.

12,600metric tonnes tank farm on 2.5acres of land in tincan island.
5B net
Call 08089272326
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by skimanski(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki by AISMAN(m): 4:18am On Dec 10, 2013
Plots of land at Sangotedo by Archbishop Olubunmi Okojie Road (Monastery Avenue) / Gazetted, close to Fountain Springville Estate / #2.2m per plot contact: 08173198317

(1) (Reply)

About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos / April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate / The 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Oke-aro Now 2.5m, Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.