Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Accra - Ghana At Night - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accra - Ghana At Night (10006 Views)

Two Yola-Bound Buses Collide At Night (Graphic Photos) / Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
I wonder why people are so mentally backwards, honestly speaking.

topic of thread: "Accra-Ghana at night"

what people saw: "comparison between Accra-Ghana & Lagos-Nigeria"

How: Inferiority complex,.....,probably,...., or just plain illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Itoroetti(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
collynzov5:
No I prefer showing the real pictures of Accra.
When you buy a laptop/phone for me and pay for my internet subscriptions, you can tell me what to post.
lol.u just murder the guy
Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by londoner: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: I wonder why people are so mentally backwards, honestly speaking.

In fact the OP requested that Lagos pics be added......Go back and read it. He obviously thought Lagos at night is pitch black because he has heard Nigeria has no light.

That was his motivation in creating this whole thread. He was proved wrong.

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by londoner: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mobjective.....see, the OP asked for it.

Wale112:

post pictures of lagos grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
HMMM. lemme indulge in a little tribalism cheesy.

Something tells me, from the handles i see, that most people doing the d.ick measuring contest are Yoruba. Just want to know if there's something abut being Yoruba which means you can't appreciate the good in other people?

#don't hate me for pointing this out, i'm surprisingly amused myself.
Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
londoner: Mobjective.....see, the OP asked for it.

After or before:

MANGAM: grin Naija is more beautiful grin

#there are other things this thread could have discussed.
e.g, why is there light everywhere? unlike what we see in the pictures of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by brownlords: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: [s]HMMM. lemme indulge in a little tribalism cheesy.

Something tells me, from the handles i see, that most people doing the d.ick measuring contest are Yoruba. Just want to know if there's something abut being Yoruba which means you can't appreciate the good in other people?

#don't hate me for pointing this out, i'm surprisingly amused myself[/s].
Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin, don't take it personal please.

I'll stop here sad sad sad sad
Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by londoner: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=MOBJECTIVE]

After or before:

[/quote is on light in Ghana at night.

Does it matter? OP is from Ghana, NOT Nigeria and he created the thread with emphasis on " light" in Ghana at night. It was meant as as a dig at Nigeria. That's why he wrote "so much light".

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=londoner][/quote]

no matter how many pictures you show of Abuja, Lagos or Calabar, it woun't change the fact that Ghana is in a much better situation than Nigeria, even with their current currency crisis.

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Orina(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
How?? They already opt for an IMF bailout (FAILED ECONOMY)
Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by londoner: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

no matter how many pictures you show of Abuja, Lagos or Calabar, it woun't change the fact that Ghana is in a much better situation than Nigeria, even with their current currency crisis.

.....Ok, now I see you intentions here. The tribal bait did not work, so now your taking another route.

......Lol

2 Likes

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Orina(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

2 Likes

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by brownlords: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
This poor neighbours no go lie lie get sense. No wonder dem dey make parable say if one person na big man for family the whole family still dey poverty.

Ghana, Niger, chat, Togo Benin, and other poor countries surrounding us is really limiting us economically, gaynians how many times do you need to be told to stop comparing Nigeria and your poor country? Will any sane person compare USA with Mexico or Honduras? Damn this guys are plane silly, your ever dependent country instead of going inward to use the arms you get from the west to develop your country, your govt is going with envelop from country to country to solicit for help and donation, and you expect your gaynians football teams not to kiss or start chewing money, let alone hard currency that the picture went viral knowing the hole his coming from or for people who are lucky to escape from that slum to Brazil not to seek asylum? Lagos is bigger than the useless country to start with,alimoso local govt. in Lagos is richer than the useless country if you remove the foreign aid, sorry arms they are getting . The only finished product to come out of Ghana is ALOMO and peanut, which I must commend you for because your ALOMO has been very good to me, apart from that the country is just one useless country that you can't find anything from except gays. One of every three Ghanian male is gay. What a useless country

2 Likes

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by tpia1: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: I wonder why people are so mentally backwards, honestly speaking.

i guess you're referring to the op.

btw, can both of you find out where the travel section is.
Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Orina:

so the european countries who are now recovering after bail outs are failed economies.

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by londoner: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

so the european countries who are now recovering after bail outs are failed economies

Some of them are though...........If not for the European Union, who knows.....? Just because a country is situated in Europe, it does not mean that their economy can not be failing in some respects.

Dependence on aid is never a good sign for an economy, or do you think it is?
Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nigerians so easily forget that our failure to supply gas to Ghana as agreed is one of the factors contributing to their economic woes, yet we come online to do this. it's a bit embarassing to witness.

please lets stop the comparisons.

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
londoner:

Some of them are though...........If not for the European Union, who knows.....?

Dependence on aid is never a good sign for an economy, or do you think it is?

it isn't. but a bail out isn't aid, and you know this. Ghana will have to pay back eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by londoner: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: Nigerians so easily forget that our failure to supply gas to Ghana as agreed is one of the factors contributing to their economic woes, yet we come online to do this. it's a bit embarassing to witness.

please lets stop the comparisons.

Do you realise that the OP is GHANAIAN?

He was the one doing the comparisons. Epic fail though.....Lol

2 Likes

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Orina(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

so the european countries who are now recovering after bail outs are failed economies.
which top world economies have you seen seeking a bailout from the IMF china? Usa? Japan? Or u want to call greece, Argentina a top economy? I can show you facts to show Ghana's economy is a failed one

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
brownlords: This poor neighbours no go lie lie get sense. No wonder dem dey make parable say if one person na big man for family the whole family still dey poverty.

Ghana, Niger, chat, Togo Benin, and other poor countries surrounding us is really limiting us economically, gaynians how many times do you need to be told to stop comparing Nigeria and your poor country? Will any sane person compare USA with Mexico or Honduras? Damn this guys are plane silly, your ever dependent country instead of going inward to use the arms you get from the west to develop your country, your govt is going with envelop from country to country to solicit for help and donation, and you expect your gaynians football teams not to kiss or start chewing money, let alone hard currency that the picture went viral knowing the hole his coming from or for people who are lucky to escape from that slum to Brazil not to seek asylum? Lagos is bigger than the useless country to start with,alimoso local govt. in Lagos is richer than the useless country if you remove the foreign aid, sorry arms they are getting . The only finished product to come out of Ghana is ALOMO and peanut, which I must commend you for because your ALOMO has been very good to me, apart from that the country is just one useless country that you can't find anything from except gays. One of every three Ghanian male is gay. What a useless country

You choose to see it that way. but why can't Nigeria be the South Africa of Southern Africa, the Kenya of east Africa, the Egypt of North Africa, OR the China of South Asia, the Germany of Europe, the Brazil of South america or even the U.S of ....the world. If we grow, our growth helps our "poor" neighbours.

& of course, being nigerian, to us there's something wrong with gay people. Personally, i find that the most homophobic people are usually gay themselves tongue

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by brownlords: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

it isn't. but a bail out isn't aid, and you know this. Ghana will have to pay back eventually.

They have to carry another Osusu to pay the won they borrowed before, wale please tell your govt. to come borrow money from Lapp, we will give without interest. Kai what a poor country. The only mineral resources in Ghana is fanta and sprite. Hahahahahan

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Ashantiking: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Another one. I luv e war but this is too much. I see the blockhead collynZo is on this thread.

Wale I respect u bro but stop making these threads because threads such as this will only promote e war
Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
brownlords:

They have to carry another Osusu to pay the won they borrowed before, wale please tell your govt. to come borrow money from Lapp, we will give without interest. Kai what a poor country. The only mineral resources in Ghana is fanta and sprite. Hahahahahan

I think this is the last thing i'll point out, but last time checked, hadn't lagos borrowed up to 500billion naira? yet, in Accra- light, Lagos-no light (at least, not yet)

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by londoner: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ashantiking: Another one. I luv e war but this is too much. I see the blockhead collynZo is on this thread.

Wale I respect u bro but stop making these threads because threads such as this will only promote e war

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by brownlords: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

You choose to see it that way. but why can't Nigeria be the South Africa of Southern Africa, the Kenya of east Africa, the Egypt of North Africa, OR the China of South Asia, the Germany of Europe, the Brazil of South america or the U.S of ....the world. If we grow, our growth helps our "poor" neighbours.

Tell me how else you want us to be those names you mention.

The useless Ghana that produce absolutely nothing, but import everything, they import more than they can consume, and they come dump in Nigeria we buy them, the region is in crises, we send our military and give financial support, we did in Mali few years ago, just recently some lecturers was sent to African countries, Nigeria is open for all and foreigners have equal opportunity with Nigerians, but the useless and lady black gay people won't let Nigerians do business in their country, because of that they came with useless policy foreigners must have over hundreds of dollars and must employ numbers of their citizen before you allowed to set yo business, what more you want us to do, start paying their civil servant abi?

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
slimthugchimee: op stop killing your thread ignore anybody and continue I assure you it will make fp
he's a fool. He already killed itsad

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by brownlords: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

I think this is the last thing i'll point out, but last time checked, hadn't lagos borrowed up to 500billion naira? yet, in Accra- light, Lagos-no light (at least, not yet)

Can you please stop comparing Lagos and Accra, will you?

1 Like

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Orina:
which top world economies have you seen seeking a bailout from the IMF china? Usa? Japan? Or u want to call greece, Argentina a top economy? I can show you facts to show Ghana's economy is a failed one

I'm grateful for your offer, but please don't stress yourself on my behalf. Ghana's gdp/capita is about $4000 (ppp) and their HDI (human development index) is rated medium. they constantly top waec tables and their economy is growing above 7 percent.these are very good stats for a developing nation. definitely not one of a failed economy.

plus....there is light tongue
Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by brownlords: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ashantiking: Another one. I luv e war but this is too much. I see the blockhead collynZo is on this thread.

Seems that's the guy giving you nightmare, em em, please tell your country to come borrow money from LAPO, they should stop going to outside world to borrow, ye disgracing us

3 Likes

Re: Accra - Ghana At Night by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
brownlords:

Can you please stop comparing Lagos and Accra, will you?
that was my first comparison

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project / Power Failure Interrupt Business At The Murtala Muhammed Airport / Passport Question: Local Govt Letter Of Identification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.