Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. (10051 Views)

Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by OEPHIUS(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
…As its Management team led by the Chief Operating Officer, Obi Mbanuzuo, visits Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi at the Government House, Enugu

*Says the decision to commence operations in the state was because, “Enugu has shown to be one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria where the economy is growing and Dana Air wants to contribute to the growth of the economy”.

Dana Air now joins Air Peace and Ibom Air in daily flight operations in Enugu.

Also in the delegation were Mr. Edwin Ossai (Head of Security), Mr. Kingsley Ezenwa (Head of Media & Communications) and Mrs. Chioma Anioke (Enugu Station Manager).

Enugu State is in the hands of God!
#amokelouis
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1312540989089463&id=100010007227700

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by supercase1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
aviation is among the critical sectors of a nation hence any development in this sector is welcomed

I am still sitting on the fence

5 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Eddygre8(m): 4:19am On Nov 17, 2020
Good news

7 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by decharlic(m): 4:21am On Nov 17, 2020
This is a good news

5 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Adrian9(m): 4:21am On Nov 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by complexBoss12: 4:23am On Nov 17, 2020
grin

I never still enter plane for my life like dis o

31 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Shey nairaland now have mods doing night duty?

Be like SEUN don upgrade the hustle

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Officialhorlah(m): 4:28am On Nov 17, 2020
Small small
may God no let Nigeria see second wave of Corona virus o

5 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by victorazy(m): 4:32am On Nov 17, 2020
Plz if you never enter plane before, don't worry God go bless you in next few months so that you can be flying like angels ...

30 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Enudapan: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2020
Yoruba amaka
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by B3sty(m): 4:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Nice Development
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Cerveau(f): 4:54am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by zeusdgrt(m): 5:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Dana grin

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Houseofglam7(f): 5:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Yay!
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Offpoint1: 5:02am On Nov 17, 2020
See time mod dey push threads to fp

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by lastchild: 5:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Yoruba amaka
and you used igbo language to say it, that shows you that nothing is complete without igbo

igbo amaka

13 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2020
victorazy:
Plz if you never enter plane before, don't worry God go bless you in next few months so that you can be flying like angels ...

So, this thing done finally become prayer points? cry

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by SuyaEater(m): 5:20am On Nov 17, 2020
Flying coffin. My wife once entered Dana Airlines to meet me in Abuja and there was no air condition on the plane.

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Idontknowyou: 5:32am On Nov 17, 2020
I hear some people praying never to use these Airline in their life because of plane crash...

My dear if na your turn to die, you go die.. ʘ‿ʘ

4 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by aribasoye1: 5:32am On Nov 17, 2020
You will someday by GOD's grace

complexBoss12:
grin

I never still enter plane for my life like dis o

6 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Ruleworld61(m): 5:42am On Nov 17, 2020
She for open window nauh
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by wamide042(m): 5:49am On Nov 17, 2020
SuyaEater:
Flying coffin. My wife once entered Dana Airlines to meet me in Abuja and there was no air condition on the plane.

Bro it’s either you or your wife is lying...
Airplanes are airtight if it’s not cool inside they’re going no where.. abi you think airplane is like a car or bus that you can still manage without AC..
I know Dana air is substandard but not to the extent of not having AC in their planes.

11 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:08am On Nov 17, 2020
wamide042:

Airplanes are airtight if it’s not cool inside they’re going no where.. abi you think airplane is like a car or bus that you can still manage without AC..
I know Dana air is substandard but not to the extent of not having AC in their planes.

Actually the A/c will be operating but blowing room temperature air ( not effective). It happens

6 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by habymi: 6:08am On Nov 17, 2020
God when am I going to enter plain, I just want to know how it feels to be on air
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by ike95: 6:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Dana airline again, tufiakwa, plain crash people.

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by bishopsele84: 6:15am On Nov 17, 2020
Dead airline,air peace for me anyday

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by tyup(m): 6:23am On Nov 17, 2020
lastchild:
and you used igbo language to say it, that shows you that nothing is complete without igbo

igbo amaka

Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Kingjay007: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2020
Dana air.. quite the unfortunate one among the nigerian airlines to crash. The state of other airlines are worse than theirs. One to note is aero contractors - A danfo with wings!

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2020
Ibom air has daily flight to enugu from lagos and Abuja ,

Airpeace sure na

Now dana

Plus arik and aro

Same can be said for owerri too ... aviation is the onw major of way of knowing standard of living of people ......

The last time data was released Imo airport that was not open for upto a year had more traffic n generated more revenue than all south west airports outside lagos combined ...even if u added ilorin to them

Imo airport best them combined .........this are kind of stats you can't fake

5 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2020
wamide042:

I don't even like the plane and will never fly in it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murtala Muhammed Airport Sets Up Task Force For Traffic Management / Us Non-immigrant Visa Documents To The Embassy: Help! / Dont Go Country For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.