Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson (50006 Views)

Unbelievable Photos Of A Guy Who Bleaches His Skin Beyond Recognition / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by DonaldGenes(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: light skin na by force

Na by force o
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by bablononi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
nwaobitex: it's actually a fool at 40. Just saying.
as he no fit wait to reach 40 unko? grin
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Frydae: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
ONYE IBERIBE! PAPA NZHUZHU! Is the befitting title for this "Mikal Jack-shit"! Very stupid homo sapien!
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Walking corpse.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Maxcollins042(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
olaxco2f: I WILL DO MY OWN TOO...

SOON...

I MEAN VERY SOON...

grin grin grin
u go do wande coal na

1 Like

Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Krasid(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Many people are mentally deranged.Some discover their madness at a young age, others do when old.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by jackobi(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
hobbits version of MJ grin grin
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by daryoor(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
constance500: Wtf... This whites and their mentality.. Kai
Brazilian na white?
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by NaLaugh: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2014

You didn't read the article. Just saying tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by ironsichris(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
the guy is sick....even his photocopy pics looks sick
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by VantagePoint: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
constance500: Wtf... This whites and their mentality.. Kai
Brazilians are white?
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
May God av mercy on him.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by roxell120(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
does he like little boys too? grin
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Na because he don sup, if he neva sup now, I go c how he go dey misbehave
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
piratedcopy: this is what happens wen u don't have to worry about ebola ;Dthis is what happens wen u don't have to worry about ebola
Why should you mind? He's a pirated copy, just like you.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by laprince(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
MACKEL JANSON!!
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
dimples2: I just want to comment embarassed
I bet you have the gait of the mars rover, pink rover. Even your DP looks like you wanna fall over.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
johnshagb: If that puts food on his table, then who am I to criticize him. It's not like most of y'all are doing better than him in life.
This comment gidi gan ooo..
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by tombeh(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kai..... some people self....nawa ooooo shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by vicdall(f): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Frydae: ONYE IBERIBE! PAPA NZHUZHU! Is the befitting title for this "Mikal Jack-shit"! Very stupid homo sapien!
shocked
Frydae: ONYE IBERIBE! PAPA NZHUZHU! Is the befitting title for this "Mikal Jack-shit"! Very stupid homo sapien!
Ah ah! Bros biko e take kwala ya too personal
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by gbaskiboy: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sijo01: A foöl at 32 is a foöl forever!
forever and ever no going back
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by 9jatatafo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Otondo number ONE!!!!

Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by ManTiger(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
ok but meanwhile when sombody bully you...

Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by booblacain(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
There are many like him out there. I wonder what they would have done if michael had been black.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by IYANGBALI: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
alorax2: This one get worns inside him brian
what is worns?you go school at all?
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by johnshagb(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Adewunmi84: This comment gidi gan ooo..

Just the way I reason the whole whole story bro
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
grin grin grin that is just taking it literally
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by 190theclown: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
SEE AS E SHORT grin grin
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Sansani: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS JOKE.
PLS FEATURE THIS MAN ON NIGHT OF
THOUSAND LAUGHS!
What is the colour of his stomach now?
What is the colour of other parts of his body?
Boy pls wise up!
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
He had hyaluronic acid injected into his face Goodness me, some people go through lengths for rubbish sha.
And where do all these people get so much money for all these unnecessary surgeries anyway? They seem like ordinary folk.
To each his own undecided
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by deebrain(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Jesus Wept sad
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by milky3(f): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
He shd be prepared to also die like MJ undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

.. / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.