Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson (50012 Views)

Unbelievable Photos Of A Guy Who Bleaches His Skin Beyond Recognition / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by room089: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmmm
I laff throway for corner - corner, I call am Ebola laff!

As e succeed to look like Micheal Jackson physically, make e kuku succeed to look like Micheal Jackson FINANCIALLY o!
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Ucokezie(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
[b][/b]He's mentally ill and needs urgent attention not urgent money for more surgery
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Inferiority complex at its peak. Shame unto him!!
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Ranoscky(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mumulity.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by mufex(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Madness
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
All I see is a scary creature,so irritating
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by revelationuche: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by crackhouse(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
hensben: kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki undecided sad embarassed
I can see there is no teeth in your mouth.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by DikSin(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
ain't nothing like Black grin
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by hensben(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
crackhouse: I can see there is no teeth in your mouth.
you expect me to shine teeth in this type of madness
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by StarboyMichael(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why is my comment always on page 3
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by leonshom(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
See as e be, shey diz 1 go dey shit @all undecided
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Sijo01(f): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
nwaobitex: it's actually a fool at 40. Just saying.

My post was based on the guy's age, sir/ma.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by deeobserver209(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Unfortunately for him he can never be the original.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Suspect33(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
grin who una wan decieve, dat is micheal jackson joor
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
CoolHunk:
I bet you have the gait of the mars rover, pink rover. Even your DP looks like you wanna fall over.

Lol, u got me
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by MrDoGood(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
na here him life end.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by nwaobitex: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sijo01:

My post was based on the guy's age, sir/ma.
he's not 40 yet so he's not a fool forever smiley
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Sijo01(f): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
nwaobitex: he's not 40 yet so he's not a fool forever smiley

Have a lovely night rest!
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by ruffplay: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
If i get my money, i go do pass that one..e own na play
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by Yifesy87(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
alorax2: This one get worms inside him brain

Where there is no Boko Haram and Ebola, you find plenty of room to be wise or foolish my dear.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by aaronhype(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lollz some human beigns shaa dis one go soon die kai kai no one can ever be lyk micheal for d rest of dis century greatest performer ever long live d legend
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by kaymaximum02(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2014
That last picture tho...the woman actually looks worried for him.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by yomi007k(m): 3:22am On Aug 07, 2014
rattlesnake: Bipolar personality disorder
Na lie joor. This aint BPD, this hustling. Dey dere nau
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by hakunajay(m): 5:39am On Aug 07, 2014
This is one of the reasons why you don't tell someone that they look like another person....
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by judedwriter(m): 5:55am On Aug 07, 2014
MUMUangry e no know say MJ na originally black man.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by singhabhishek25: 7:12am On Aug 07, 2014
I mean this is crazy. I do not know why people find this interesting to change their body parts just to look like some one else. Make it worthy of your own and do not copy others.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by makahlj2: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2014
JEITO: Why always Brazil
I expect worse, after they failed to win the World Cup.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by jamiuazeez(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2014
wonders shall never ceased. one of the ways to become a Star.but I pity ur ly5.
Re: Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson by amakufrancis(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2014
armadeo:

Your own white go be die....
lol, use acid run urz na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) / .. / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.