Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Activate Your Church Mind - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Activate Your Church Mind (593 Views)

Learn How To Activate Your Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing / How To Know Your Church. / What Is The Name Of Your Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activate Your Church Mind by dramaticspeak(m): 5:21am On Aug 06, 2014
The man,
He takes a look at her
And she lays sprawled across the table
Hunger.
Lust
Desire
Venomous appetite...
He cant wait to dig his hands in..
He smacks his lips,
Rolls up his shirt
Oblivious of everything
Of everyone
He can't wait..
He washes his hands
Then wraps his palm around her
Massages and squeezes her all over
The moves his hand movement to her neck
Caresses it still
Cuts a small chunk
Caresses...
Cuts yet a smaller piece from the chunk in his palm
Rolls her in between his fingers
Turns her upside down
Right into a bowl
Brings her out, then
Takes her up
Right into his waiting mouth
...this is how an Igbo man eats garri/akpu/semo..

It's almost like a romance!

(Wrote this months back when my friend's husband took me out for lunch in a south-south restaurant. Almost all the Igbo men there that day ate their solids like this. It was a as though they were acting out a script. I couldn't but notice so I scribbled it down the way I saw it....NO PUNS UNINTENDED...)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Successful Nominees For Social Media Awards Africa #SMAA2014 / Akpos / Tell Me U Did Not Do Any Of These When U Are Still A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.