Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Mention That Food You Can't Eat. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mention That Food You Can't Eat. (2287 Views)

How To Reduce The SALTY Taste Of That Food / SOLD...Now You Can Blend That Food And Veggie With This Portable Blender for all / Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Food You Can't Eat. by tutaboi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
They call it gbegiri and ewedu... dis two suops, if u should point gun on ma head and ask me to it or I die...I will prefer to die
Re: Mention That Food You Can't Eat. by EfemenaXY: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
It's just got to be Okpa. And Oha soup. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mention That Food You Can't Eat. by SAMBARRY: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2014
I hate ogbono and that yellow eba. The slimy look and taste of that ogbono including the smell will upset my stomach immediately.

Periwinkles and roasted shrimps I hate too embarassed
Re: Mention That Food You Can't Eat. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2014
Bootybuttchic: burger,shawarma,hotdog,salad of any kind,everything that has mayonnaise.....yuck!

teamspicymeals cool
Whoa, I love mayonnaise.
Re: Mention That Food You Can't Eat. by EfemenaXY: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: I hate ogbono and that yellow eba. The slimy look and taste of that ogbono including the smell will upset my stomach immediately.
Periwinkles and roasted shrimps I hate too embarassed

Babes you dey miss better food seriously! cheesy

If I cook better Ogbolo soup for you the Isoko way with Okro, tomatoes, crayfish, Ugwu, heavy duty cow leg, stock (or fresh) fish, king-sized prawns served with either pounded yam or yellow Eba...na so you go lick mouth, lick plate join yanfu-yanfu like my brother BoboYekini. cheesy grin

I follow you gree say periwinkles are embarassed
Re: Mention That Food You Can't Eat. by SAMBARRY: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2014
All the combination you mentioned ehen.no be me.i will take off.i hate all kinds of slimy foods and their aroma.my stomach will start talking to me.shewa leave here immediately or spray air freshner
EfemenaXY:

Babes you dey miss better food seriously! cheesy

If I cook better Ogbolo soup for you the Isoko way with Okro, tomatoes, crayfish, Ugwu, heavy duty cow leg, stock (or fresh) fish, king-sized prawns served with either pounded yam or yellow Eba...na so you go lick mouth, lick plate join yanfu-yanfu like my brother BoboYekini. cheesy grin

I follow you gree say periwinkles are embarassed
Re: Mention That Food You Can't Eat. by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
BoboYekini: Whoa, I love mayonnaise.
whewww.....never
Re: Mention That Food You Can't Eat. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: All the combination you mentioned ehen.no be me.i will take off.i hate all kinds of slimy foods and their aroma.my stomach will start talking to me.shewa leave here immediately or spray air freshner
Shewa, I hope you can at least make amala with gbegiri ati ewedu. Or else I no go fit date u again o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention That Food You Can't Eat. by SAMBARRY: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
BoboYekini: Shewa, I hope you can at least make amala with gbegiri ati ewedu. Or else I no go fit date u again o cheesy
I can make amala and gbegiri (bean soup) but I WON'T DATE YOU tongue

if you want me to make that for you, you PAY for my cooking services and if you are looking for free amala and gbegiri, go and try the next bus stop tongue

next. .....

1 Like

Re: Mention That Food You Can't Eat. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: I can make amala and gbegiri (bean soup) but I WON'T DATE YOU tongue

if you want me to make that for you, you PAY for my cooking services and if you are looking for free amala and gbegiri, go and try the next bus stop tongue

next. .....
Haba, take it easy nau cheesy
Re: Mention That Food You Can't Eat. by SAMBARRY: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
BoboYekini: Haba, take it easy nau cheesy
I have. Hawa you smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Big Bush Meat My Trap Caught Yesterday / The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven / Big Snail For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.