Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Help On -e Sign On Temp - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help On -e Sign On Temp (696 Views)

Check Sign On Camry Dashboard / What Does The ABS Sign On Dash Board Means / Learner's Sign On A Public Transport Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On -e Sign On Temp by oyejohn: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2014
My Toyota 2000 fan stopped working for a while and as soon as I discovered I got a rewire to fix it. The car is working fine I only discovered that the gauge that reads the atmospheric temperature now shows -e since yesterday it does not show the normal 28c that it normally shows. Thanks
Re: Help On -e Sign On Temp by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2014
oyejohn: My Toyota 2000 fan stopped working for a while and as soon as I discovered I got a rewire to fix it. The car is working fine I only discovered that the gauge that reads the atmospheric temperature now shows -e since yesterday it does not show the normal 28c that it normally shows. Thanks

It now has an error in the system. Check if the rewire destroyed or alter any relays, temperature sensors.
Re: Help On -e Sign On Temp by oyejohn: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2014
Thanks Sir
I only noticed the rewire collected money for a relay which I saw him fix. What should u ask him to do to clear the error. Its my first car and I know very little.
Thanks sir

It now has an error in the system. Check if the rewire destroyed or alter any relays, temperature sensors.[/quote]
Re: Help On -e Sign On Temp by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Call him back to undo what he did. He did a shoddy job. By the way, what went wrong with the car that made you call a rewire in the first place?
Re: Help On -e Sign On Temp by oyejohn: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2014
lomomike: Call him back to undo what he did. He did a shoddy job. By the way, what went wrong with the car that made you call a rewire in the first place?
The wire that makes the fan blow went out and so the fan did not blow.That was why I called him
Re: Help On -e Sign On Temp by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2014
oyejohn:
The wire that makes the fan blow went out and so the fan did not blow.That was why I called him

Call him to correct the stuff. He migh had disconnected the temperature sensor or damaged it or its wires because the temperature sensor is in front of the radiator towards its lower end
Re: Help On -e Sign On Temp by oyejohn: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2014
lomomike:

Call him to correct the stuff. He migh had disconnected the temperature sensor or damaged it or its wires because the temperature sensor is in front of the radiator towards its lower end
Thanks Sir
I would call him and feedback am so grateful Sir. Bless you
Re: Help On -e Sign On Temp by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Where is your location, if your in Ibadan, I could help check if I can fix it.
Re: Help On -e Sign On Temp by oyejohn: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
lomomike: Where is your location, if your in Ibadan, I could help check if I can fix it.
How I wish, am in Lagos. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Any Car Diagnostics Expert In The House / Vin Check / Axle Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.