Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst (569 Views)

Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst (STATA) / Does MTN Hynet Data Plan Have A Data Limit/cap / Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst by Acidosis(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2014
SPSS specifically.

Please don't expect a fat pay. It's a project that needs to be completed in few days. Kindly indicate if you're willing to help.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst by Acidosis(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
...still expecting
Re: Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Me nko?? Na wa for you oº°˚...
Re: Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst by Acidosis(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
tchidi: Me nko?? Na wa for you oº°˚...
Are you through with your training?
cheesy
Re: Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Acidosis:
Are you through with your training?
cheesy

Hian! What training? undecided undecided
You no wan give me the job? Seriously oº°˚!
Re: Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst by Acidosis(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
tchidi:

Hian! What training? undecided undecided
You no wan give me the job? Seriously oº°˚!
Oh, are you serious?
Okay lets talk
Re: Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst by Acidosis(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
seen?
Re: Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst by drpialabi: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Acidosis: SPSS specifically.

Please don't expect a fat pay. It's a project that needs to be completed in few days. Kindly indicate if you're willing to help.

Thanks in anticipation.
You can call me on 08060098789. Lets see if we can do biz together

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Opinion / HP Chromebook 11 Discussion Thread / Sage 50 Complete Accounting 2014 Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.