Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola (71478 Views)

Doctor Dies Of Lassa Fever In Rivers / Lagos Doctor Dies After Attending To Patient (photo) / Abimbola Awoliyi: First Female Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Sdabgal: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2014
eeyaa! may God save us frm diz disease ooo
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Kanwulia: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2014
kobonaire: but if super eagles win cup now you will be proclaiming "proud to be a Nigerian" ....
cheesy

I nor be 'soka' fan o!
I don't dig men with 'ishus' running from one end of a field to another with the sole aim of IMPREGNATING A GOAL POST! undecided
Never been. kiss
It does not interest me in THE LEAST!
Even as a child back home in Nigeria. . . .Not to mention now wey I don escape poverty tey-tey! Shior!
Borrrrrrriing SHYTE!
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by kobonaire(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kanwulia:

I nor be 'soka' fan o!
I don't dig men with 'ishus' running from one end of a field to another with the sole aim of IMPREGNATING A GOAL POST! undecided
Never been. kiss
It does not interest me in THE LEAST!
Even as a child back home in Nigeria. . . .Not to mention now wey I don escape poverty tey-tey! Shior!
Borrrrrrriing SHYTE!
ok, which sports interests you, if any?
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by ooshinibos: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
meforyou1: Wow, why didn't US give him the secret serum?
because he is not a citiziten ....why cant GEJ order the secret serum ..we can afford it
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Motolank: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
kultimate009: That was the final straw.... Wey my passport I am off to obodo oyinbo....
It was also detected in Ney York..so where in obodo oyinbo?
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Motolank: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2014

He was a Nigeria ape... En also in nigeria
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Motolank: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
nerodenero: Olorun oni jeka se konge ebi,amin.

EBI??
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by nerodenero: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Corrected,thanks.
Motolank:

EBI??
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by DarkFive: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
stinggy: Omo, I fear this ebola pass anything ooo
chaiii, under how many days

may the gods not leave me sha
You and your gods.....May God have mercry on you
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by stinggy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
DarkFive:
You and your gods.....May God have mercry on you

Yea, we all are his subjects
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by kultimate009: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Motolank:
It was also detected in Ney York..so where in obodo oyinbo?
Germany of course....
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2014

Selfishness ?

They cured their own doctor and left the Nigerian doctor to die
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Motolank: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2014
kultimate009: Germany of course....
Pls let me go with you?
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by chrisviral(m): 12:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Motolank:
Pls let me go with you?

Me too! grin
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Horus(m): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2014
There are five new Nigerian cases of Ebola, all in Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Kanwulia: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2014
kobonaire: ok, which sports interests you, if any?

BEACH VOLLEY! kiss
The safest. . . NON-CONTACT SPORT for the mentally and physically fit! cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vGY-oHS7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70zIONi4qBI
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by jpphilips(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sincere9gerian: I think the report is not entirely correct. What is being reported on Channelstv is the death of one of the nurses that had primary contact with the Liberian.

Finally, it turned out that, in spite of the empty rhetorics and reassurances, the Lagos and federal health authorities made no preparations whatsoever for the management of possible Ebola epidemic in Nigeria. What a shame.

The situation is already bad but I hope it doesn't get worse than this. So far, it is 100 percent fatality in Nigeria, unlike the 90 to 60 percent being reported elsewhere.

Whereas we had all the time in the world to prepare for possible Ebola outbreak in Nigeria since March this year when the current outbreak was reported in Liberia, now we have no choice but to try to play catch up. That is what you get in a country that expends so much energy and time on SHARING of national cake. Always reactive, never proactive.

I am glad you have opened your eyes to the realities of incompetent public officers, you always think it is about PDP and APC, today your own life and your loved ones are on the line.
Now go through my post and see where I called for the sack of the Health Minister, guess who absolves, politicians of any wrong doing? you!!!!
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by kobonaire(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kanwulia: BEACH VOLLEY! kiss
The safest. . . NON-CONTACT SPORT for the mentally and physically fit! cool cool
Women's volley ball .... Oh là là ... Le sèxùals ... le sháky bûm bûm
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by jpphilips(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Apart from the two doctors, I don't think any other persons are infected. They know what they are doing.

And you are too big to educate yourself on the WHO website?
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by jpphilips(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ashantiking:

Thank you, that's what I said. I think once they find out you have it they just kill you.

F00ls like you don't ever think of the implications of your statement, just make them anyways! because m0r0ns now have a voice online.
Do you have evidence victims are killed? have you not been following up on the Ebola stories of Saa Sabas a Guinean who survived Ebola due to early treatment and diagnosis? why will you discourage people from getting treatment? are you better off they mix with the society in hiding till they slump on the road from this false alarm you are raising?
m0r0ns begets f00ls. Don't run to God when the evil seed you are sowing begins to manifest cos I am a sure that a family of m0r0ns as yours will be the first victims.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by jpphilips(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
stevecantrell:

you know, this ebola strain is a whole new strain, some experts say its has been 'weaponised'.

It bears some extra characteristics from older strains;

- it spreads well via the atmosphere (airborne)

-Its incubation period is shorter

-it destroys its host in a few days

I need you to post a credible link that support the bold claim of yours
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by gdcomms: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
ebola kills like crazy man embarassed cry
jpphilips:
jpphilips:
jpphilips:
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Kanwulia: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
kobonaire: Women's volley ball .... Oh là là ... Le sèxùals ... le sháky bûm bûm

R-apist alert! wink
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by kobonaire(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kanwulia: R-apist alert! wink
Abeg .....An admirer of fine feminine JunkInDaTrunk I am, a m'fkin rápist I am NOT!!
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Kanwulia: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
kobonaire: Abeg .....An admirer of fine feminine JunkInDaTrunk I am, a m'fkin rápist I am NOT!!

Inappropriate! kiss
They are not in the bedroom!
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by kobonaire(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kanwulia:
Inappropriate! kiss
They are not in the bedroom!
ah ah .... When I talk say I wan carry those fine bum bum female volleyball players go bedroom?? I simply talk say I admire their derrière. Abi we are not allowed to do that?
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Kanwulia: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
kobonaire: ah ah .... When I talk say I wan carry those fine bum bum female volleyball players go bedroom?? I simply talk say I admire their derrière. Abi we are not allowed to do that?

If you have ever lived in any part of the civilized world. . . you would not make such a comment!
The reason little girls cannot go out and play in 'shorts' all over Nigeria and the world.
Even in a professional sporting event. . . you can still comment on a female anotomy.
Tacky! kiss

I think we have derailed enough. . . .
Back to topic please.

Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by kobonaire(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

If you have ever lived in any part of the civilized world. . . you would not make such a comment!
The reason little girls cannot go out and play in 'shorts' all over Nigeria and the world.
Even in a professional sporting event. . . you can still comment on a female anotomy.
Tacky! kiss

I think we have derailed enough. . . .
Back to topic please.

Thanks!
good grief ....Looks like I've run into a lady with "daddy issues".
Watching matured women play sports in bikinis IS NOT the same as little girls. Do not for one moment equate the two or think that ...... Jeeeeez, what sort of perverted thinking is that for f sakes??
The casual fan can watch any professional sports simply to visually admire the physical beauty of the athletes. Both men and women do that. If you now draw depraved sexüal conclusions from that then perhaps that's an issue you have to deal with on your own.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Kanwulia: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
kobonaire: good grief ....Looks like I've run into a lady with "daddy issues".
Watching matured women play sports in bikinis IS NOT the same as little girls. Do not for one moment equate the two or think that ...... Jeeeeez, what sort of perverted thinking is that for f sakes??
The casual fan can watch any professional sports simply to visually admire the physical beauty of the athletes. Both men and women do that. If you now draw depraved sexüal conclusions from that then perhaps that's an issue you have to deal with on your own.

Back to topic.
Thanks! kiss
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by kobonaire(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kanwulia: Back to topic.
Thanks! kiss
It's all good, have a good 1
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2014
naptu2: Back in April Labaran Maku said that we had stocked enough vaccines in case there's an outbreak of ebola in Nigeria. Where are they?

Labaran Maku, is a liar....I have been following him sincle the Chibok girls' debacle began
IMO, the first big government official to be forcefully removed from office, in our dream of a better Nigeria

With people like him, Naija will not be better
I am ignorant of politics, but I know this fact, Labaran Maku is not a man of integrity
I have heard him talk, and formed my opinion of him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role / Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / Meet A Dentist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.