Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola (71477 Views)

Doctor Dies Of Lassa Fever In Rivers / Lagos Doctor Dies After Attending To Patient (photo) / Abimbola Awoliyi: First Female Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Tonylyte(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
I am a big supporter of gej, the unwarranted hate 4m buhari and cohorts garnered my love 4 him. But in this ebola case, the dude deserves an honourable slap!! If things like this are the reasons why his oppositions dislike him, then i pledge my full support to them. Does he need a prophet to tell him to close flights 4m ebola affected countries?
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by stevecantrell: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
BJO:

Exactly my thought..why the sudden deadly spread if it has been around for that long...

If you're conspiracy theorist, it is very easy to explain. This strain of ebola is a genetically modified hybrid. Artificially created for use as a bio-weapon. Why would a 3rd world country like Sierra-Leone host a US bio weapons lab inside a local hospital ? Your answer's as good as mine.

http://seeker401./2014/07/31/soros-his-ebola-bioweapons-lab-and-the-death-of-who-spokesperson-glenn-thomas-in-the-ukraine/
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by 190theclown: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Flytefalls:
Advisory positions are over saturated. I merely observe by profession and hobby *eyes to the left*

Hahahahaa!!

Keep your eyes to that left and leave NL alone grin grin
Tomorrow hit the lab and come up with results grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by nairaman66(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^That's 'roost' Bros! Though your post has made me hungry for a bit of roast chicken!

Thanks for the correction! I got it right, it was the autocorrection from my iPhone that did that! Thanks all thesame...
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
zeongeon: . If u read well u would understand I didn't term ecosystem a religion..Ur explaination is the limit to which science can go..so in ur scientific explaination the brain can make up another U...see science has a limit..explain how my frd was able to see his lifeless body, explain how he was able to see the doctors and everyone around, explain the bright light and explain d sudden descending...if one doesn't live again why was my frd able to see everyone in d room including his lifeless body?...U talk about brain being organ responsible for ur life what about the oxygen that keeps ur heart/brain going? Tell me when someone dies isn't there oxygen in d environment why can't the person live See not even oxygen or ur brain keeps u alive..u body is a container for that which really keeps u alive..so when ur brain stops like u said its ur body that dies not U. See u can't explain everything with ur science..Infact my frd simply ignores science bullcraps that try to explain what they can't or have no idea about..Mr reiyvnn where do u go when u die? What really happens at d time of death? My frd being able to see his body and pple around does that say that when one dies that's the end? Its a strange world and all science can do is hypothesis A.K.A GUESS.

Yes, you didn't say "ecosystem is religion" but utterly silly application of it in your reply proved you taught it was either a realm or whatever.

If you knew what ecosystem was you wouldn't have spewed the drivel you did in those reply.....

Regarding your friend's "death" issue, I have a counter question.

Why do some other people die and "see" Muhammad in heaven and Jesus in hell? Why do they "see" their own lifeless bodies??

I've seen my own body in a dream before. In fact, most times yes!

Moreover, the only available "information" you have concerning the whole event is what your friend TOLD you....

December last year, i had a surgery to remove my bursted appendix and almost lost my life in it. I could easily come up and say I saw the Flying Spaghetti Monster in an NDE, cooked up for people like you to believe.

Many people have different versions:

To some, they saw a road and were forced to walk through it to the gates of hell.

To some, like your friend, they fall into a pit called hell, (no road, no gate, straight entry).

WHICH IS IT?

Dude, these things are illusions and tricks of the mind...

Google search, you will see people who had NDEs of being in their offices, classrooms and never saw heaven or hell or limbo or purgatory.

You asked about the "descending light," I could also ask of the amazing lunch I had in my dream last week. They're both silly and unreal.

You have so much to learn bro, do your research.

I'm being civil with you now because I know what it is to be deluded, I was once in your shoes bro. Do proper research and you will see the House of Dominos crumble before your very eyes.

Go on. Do it. It won't hurt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by daviesmania(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Now this is very very sad
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Ranoscky(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Na wa o!
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by ZaBaene(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
wordcat: But the American doctor is stil alive. How come this Nigerian doctor died so quickly?

The American doctors were injected with an untested serum that was flown in from America. Their condition stabilized after which they were flown back to America.
Ebola has no cure, so it can only be managed for now. 90% of infected patients are likely to die, the other 10%can survive it if carefully managed.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Litmus: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
So sad.

Rip
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by franzis(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
That's the shit they keep feeding us with, where are the pictures or corpse of the victims
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Horus(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Please avoid bush meat
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by osjoshua(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
InHim4Him:

You just told the world who the real fool is. Is it a sin in your culture to keep quiet when you don't have any thing to say?? Does Nigeria share border with Liberia? Idleness truly is worse than Ebola.
noted.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by cuteboy2: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chinwem:

Yes I ve read about the wonder drug
The absence of it in Nigeria shouldn't stop people from giving supportive care
And that is what is lacking
Do you really think they gave adequate fluids
When they are even afraid to touch the patient? Gloves or not

We've only one confirmed case of Nigerian infection, which is this lady doctor who treated the Liberian man. She worked in a topnotch hospital in VI. If anybody should get the best of care I'm sure she did. Problem is EVD kills so fast sad sad.

Internal hemorrhage just doesn't give doctors and the patient a fighting chance. Really feel bad for her. May her soul RIP.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by osjoshua(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
robosky02:

1.must you insult the president of our nation at every instance
2.if he is your father will you do that
3.cant you reason that there are other people in the system charged with differnt duty.
the minister of health have been speaking of the ebola daily is that not enought for you.
4 and by the way which scool did you attent cos i dont think you have heard of or done geography to be asking that Nigeria Liberia border be close. cos you dont even know Nigerias border countreis

when the head is sick the.......... as you have said maybe you are really sick

bro what is bad is bad. .....full stop.....
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by osjoshua(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
LilPeezy: OOOOOOOOOH NAIJA AND LIBERIA BORDER?HMMMMMM NAFIN WEY I NO GO C 4 DIS NAIRALAN....................
bros u suppose know wetin I dey yarn. even a jss2 student no say nig/lib nor get border so chill .
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by osjoshua(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
EbirichBen:

Please oh, Does Liberia has any border with Ghana, not to talk of Nigeria
bros u suppose know wetin I dey yarn. even a jss2 student no say nig/lib nor get border so chill .
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by osjoshua(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
DICKtator:

NIGERIA/LIBERIA BORDER?

Hmmmmmmm.............................

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by zeongeon: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Yes, you didn't say "ecosystem is religion" but utterly silly application of it in your reply proved you taught it was either a realm or whatever.

If you knew what ecosystem was you wouldn't have spewed the drivel you did in those reply.....

Regarding your friend's "death" issue, I have a counter question.

Why do some other people die and "see" Muhammad in heaven and Jesus in hell? Why do they "see" their own lifeless bodies??

I've seen my own body in a dream before. In fact, most times yes!

Moreover, the only available "information" you have concerning the whole event is what your friend TOLD you....

December last year, i had a surgery to remove my bursted appendix and almost lost my life in it. I could easily come up and say I saw the Flying Spaghetti Monster in an NDE, cooked up for people like you to believe.

Many people have different versions:

To some, they saw a road and were forced to walk through it to the gates of hell.

To some, like your friend, they fall into a pit called hell, (no road, no gate, straight entry).

WHICH IS IT?

Dude, these things are illusions and tricks of the mind...

Google search, you will see people who had NDEs of being in their offices, classrooms and never saw heaven or hell or limbo or purgatory.

You asked about the "descending light," I could also ask of the amazing lunch I had in my dream last week. They're both silly and unreal.

You have so much to learn bro, do your research.

I'm being civil with you now because I know what it is to be deluded, I was once in your shoes bro. Do proper research and you will see the House of Dominos crumble before your very eyes.

Go on. Do it. It won't hurt.
Reiyvnn I know about near death experience, read and watched documentaries about it. Near death experience is actually different from death itself..People have near death experiences at times when in coma, surgery, unconscious as a result of an accident BUT death is a complete shut down...I know about near death experience and that isn't a enough to convince me that there is no GOD...I have read, talked with people and watched documentaries and all science does is try to explain and when they talk they don't seem to be 100percent sure..Even with the science I still choose to believe that there is a God and that doesn't make me delusioned and u believing in ur science is ur own choice. BUT a question if u had died during the operation what would have happened to u? Where would u have gone to? Does ur life end at d operation table? Where would u have opened ur eyes to if u had passed on? And u speak about the mind if u believe there is a mind then shouldn't u believe that when u die there is another life? isn't there another journey when u pass on from here?

People seeing themselves in offices, parlour or whatever sounds more like dreams pple have when unconscious..Being unconcious and having ur subconciousness wonder is far different from death.

Bro science has lots of phenomenon it hasn't been able to explain and will never would, God, Death and what happens here after are among many of them.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by zeongeon: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Reiyvinn:

smh!! This guy is a stark illiterate!
If u got the joke then u wouldn't be calling me an illiterate..Learn to see beyond ur nose..its only illiterates that go about calling people names unnecessarily .I suppose ur well read and knowledgeable, please act that way.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by LilPeezy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
osjoshua: bros u suppose know wetin I dey yarn. even a jss2 student no say nig/lib nor get border so chill .
cool down 4 jesus joor!!!!!!!!!u wey bin serious abwt d mara....so wahsup bro
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Bolt3(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Life is really unfair the wicked strike Doctors are still alive while this noble doctor who felt complied to help a stranger is dead. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 07, 2014
zeongeon: Reiyvnn I know about near death experience, read and watched documentaries about it. Near death experience is actually different from death itself.. People have near death experiences at times when in coma, surgery, unconscious as a result of an accident BUT death is a complete shut down...

Gbam!! You just broke the last straw.....

When someone DIES, he is gone. Waking up means he never died.... Doctors themselves admit that they tends to miss the indication in the brain that there are activities going on within the cells and then declare the person dead even when such a person is alive. Sometimes it's even during furensics that they get to find this thing and place the patient back on treatment. Technology has advanced to a great level, gladly, and these mistakes have been reduced greatly.

Did your Doctor declare your Friend "BRAIN DEAD" or just plain "DEAD"? (oya lie!)

Nigerian doctors scarcely even do brain scans. Most don't even know when a patient is brain dead so they don't bother checking.

Your friend witnessed a Near-Death Experience, he didn't die.

I know about near death experience and that isn't a enough to convince me that there is no GOD...I have read, talked with people and watched documentaries and all science does is try to explain and when they talk they don't seem to be 100percent sure..

It's the fact. The scientists didn't just wake up in a morning claiming inspiration from a Fairy Godmother and then put forth a theory. Careful analysis were followed. They compare the happenings in different situations and make sense out of it. That is how they discover cures to diseases and infections. Experiment and Observation. NDE is a thing of the mind, nothing else.

Even with the science I still choose to believe that there is a God and that doesn't make me delusioned and u believing in ur science is ur own choice.

undecided Which God do you believe in actually? Yahweh? Allah? Buddha? Sugmad? Brahman? Zeus? Olodumare? Olorun? Amadioha? which of them, state your reason.

BUT a question if u had died during the operation what would have happened to u? Where would u have gone to? Does ur life end at d operation table? Where would u have opened ur eyes to if u had passed on? And u speak about the mind if u believe there is a mind then shouldn't u believe that when u die there is another life? isn't there another journey when u pass on from here?

If I had died, I would have been buried, and I would have rot in my grave, and I would have been no more. I didn't exist before I was born, I won't exist after I die. Simple.

Interestingly, I had this surgery when I was still a staunch Christian who defended the faith like no man's business. Yet, the burden was laid:

Where would the journey be? What exist out there?

*The Christian Heaven & Hell

*The Muslim Heaven & Hell

*The Greco-Roman Heaven & Hell.

Which one

That's where you start to realize that each of the above favours only the religion preaching thus, all of them cannot be the same, and can't exist separately. So, where would the journey be? State your reason + proof.

People seeing themselves in offices, parlour or whatever sounds more like dreams pple have when unconscious..Being unconcious and having ur subconciousness wonder is far different from death.

Hahahahah now you're playing favourite here!

People finding themselves in offices, parlours, whatever ARE JUST AS UNREAL AS People finding themselves in some hell, purgatory, heaven, limbo, paradise, e.t.c.

Funny enough, People that had this experiences ALL CLAIMED TO HAVE DIED!!

There is no "subconsciousness wonder" bro. It's just the brain doing its thing.

Now you have your own bias thrown back at your face.

Bro science has lots of phenomenon it hasn't been able to explain and will never would, God, Death and what happens here after are among many of them.

Duh! You no dey hear word ni?

God: Are you kidding me? Science explain God?? Science has no want of any God, yes! God does not exist.

Death: Science has pretty much explained death over and over again. Death is the end of the life of any living organism. END! END! END!! Let that word enter your head.

What Happens Hereafter: There is no hereafter. What if there is? Which one is it? The Muslim's? Christian's? Buddhist's? Huh?

Answer this question:

Is there life after death for animals?? If yes/no, why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Skimpledawg(m): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2014
saintneo: That Mr Sawyer was a biological weapon host.

In some other news, the man fought the doctors and nurses treating him, he even splashed them with his urine......direct exposure.

quoting citizenisb

My honest opinion, if you have had contact with this dead Mr Sawyer within the past two weeks kindly make the honourable sacrifice by indicating yourself; furthermore, all the infinitesimal contacts with the contacts of Mr Sawyer should reveal themselves.

Please we need to save ourselves and others. I know it sounds wicked but we can't allow this to spread in Nigeria.
grin[quote author=saintneo]That Mr Sawyer was a biological weapon host.

In some other news, the man fought the doctors and nurses treating him, he even splashed them with his urine......direct exposure.

quoting citizenisb
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by igbo2011(m): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2014
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuJz7tcCu0k

[size=15pt]Ebola Disease and Bush Meat[/size]

With the spread of Ebola Viral disease which medical experts say can be transmitted to humans through contacts with infectious animals, Members of the public have started avoiding meals of animals or bush meat.
'

nssm 200 by Henry Kissinger
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by zeongeon: 12:49am On Aug 07, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Gbam!! You just broke the last straw.....

When someone DIES, he is gone. Waking up means he never died.... Doctors themselves admit that they tends to miss the indication in the brain that there are activities going on within the cells and then declare the person dead even when such a person is alive. Sometimes it's even during furensics that they get to find this thing and place the patient back on treatment. Technology has advanced to a great level, gladly, and these mistakes have been reduced greatly.

Did your Doctor declare your Friend "BRAIN DEAD" or just plain "DEAD"? (oya lie!)

Nigerian doctors scarcely even do brain scans. Most don't even know when a patient is brain dead so they don't bother checking.

Your friend witnessed a Near-Death Experience, he didn't die.

It's the fact. The scientists didn't just wake up in a morning claiming inspiration from a Fairy Godmother and then put forth a theory. Careful analysis were followed. They compare the happenings in different situations and make sense out of it. That is how they discover cures to diseases and infections. Experiment and Observation. NDE is a thing of the mind, nothing else.

undecided Which God do you believe in actually? Yahweh? Allah? Buddha? Sugmad? Brahman? Zeus? Olodumare? Olorun? Amadioha? which of them, state your reason.

If I had died, I would have been buried, and I would have rot in my grave, and I would have been no more. I didn't exist before I was born, I won't exist after I die. Simple.

Interestingly, I had this surgery when I was still a staunch Christian who defended the faith like no man's business. Yet, the burden was laid:

Where would the journey be? What exist out there?

*The Christian Heaven & Hell

*The Muslim Heaven & Hell

*The Greco-Roman Heaven & Hell.

Which one

That's where you start to realize that each of the above favours only the religion preaching thus, all of them cannot be the same, and can't exist separately. So, where would the journey be? State your reason + proof.

Hahahahah now you're playing favourite here!

People finding themselves in offices, parlours, whatever ARE JUST AS UNREAL AS People finding themselves in some hell, purgatory, heaven, limbo, paradise, e.t.c.

Funny enough, People that had this experiences ALL CLAIMED TO HAVE DIED!!

There is no "subconsciousness wonder" bro. It's just the brain doing its thing.

Now you have your own bias thrown back at your face.

Duh! You no dey hear word ni?

God: Are you kidding me? Science explain God?? Science has no want of any God, yes! God does not exist.

Death: Science has pretty much explained death over and over again. Death is the end of the life of any living organism. END! END! END!! Let that word enter your head.

What Happens Hereafter: There is no hereafter. What if there is? Which one is it? The Muslim's? Christian's? Buddhist's? Huh?

Answer this question:

Is there life after death for animals?? If yes/no, why?
Bro hopefully u will live for long and then die..Just wait till u die and see if u just rot away and if all u have typed here will make any sense...Its okay to have ur believes and perspective.

Its been nice chatting with you and would want to end with this...Everyone will come to know there is a God someday BUT the question is How? Where? and When?
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by birdman(m): 12:51am On Aug 07, 2014
igbo2011: '

nssm 200 by Henry Kissinger

lets be honest. no one knows for sure if ebola is a weaponized virus or not. one thing we do know for sure is that calamity is the lot of the unprepared and the lazy. Our bad habits, laziness and lackadaisical attitutes towards our own plight are starting to bear fruit with BH and ebola. The sooner we stop blaming other people for our problems, the better. We CANT control kissinger or usa. We CAN control our response to the calamities facing us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2014
zeongeon: Bro hopefully u will live for long and then die..Just wait till u die and see if u just rot away and if all u have typed here will make any sense...Its okay to have ur believes and perspective.

Its been nice chatting with you and would want to end with this...Everyone will come to know there is a God someday BUT the question is How? Where? and When?

see as you just ignored the questions in my reply grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by ChynoBEATS: 4:13am On Aug 07, 2014
meforyou1: Wow, why didn't US give him the secret serum?
O... Una wan claim sharp abi.... US carry money build lab dem still carry money do research kon still carry Money do d small sample drug.... Una wan kon collect....come u tink say US na Monkey wey go work n Una "baboon"go kon chop .... Dude think lyk'ah man... They aren't stupid you knw :\
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by ocelot2006(m): 4:37am On Aug 07, 2014
meforyou1: Wow, why didn't US give him the secret serum?

What secret serum? There's no cure for now as it's in its test phase.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by ghostofsparta(m): 5:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Click HERE to read a probable truth on a plausible origin of Ebola.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by greatestman(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2014
etebefia: while trying to save a life, [b]she put in her own life, God grant him eternal rest[/b]

The fear of Ebola is the begining of mistake.

Just cajoling.
Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by eddiebomba(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2014
osjoshua: Jonathan good luck is a fool and an incompetent leader, very slow. why was the liberia-Nigeria border not closed upon hearing the epidemic out break in Liberia? the same reason bk boys escalated into what it is today, GEJ why are you slow in everything, including health related matters? bk menace is a pain in the ass of every patriotic Nigerian citizen. and here comes another problem capable of wiping off every living being in Nigeria off the surface of the earth.
Of a truth, when the head is sick the ........ .....

Liberia Nigeria border?

Dude did you do anything resembling geography in school?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role / Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / Meet A Dentist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.