Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Mods On Religion Section Are Biased - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mods On Religion Section Are Biased (786 Views)

Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section / Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods On Religion Section Are Biased by adepiero: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Good day fellow nairalanders. I have studied topics from this section that make it to the front page and I found out that they are all Christian topics.

I am not biased in terms of religion and have nothing against my Christian friends but the truth needs to be told and the mods need to work on their lapses.

Topics from this section are very sensitive and if read/written wrongly could interpret a wrong message to the readers. Religious war, should be avoided at all cost and posting topics of one religion and exempting the others is very bad and should be avoided as well.

Because of this one sided domination, other religion writers feel their views are not properly aired so they stop posting to this section and accept that its a one sided religion section due to less concern shown by the mods to push their meaningful thoughts to the front page.

I believe that finding/seeking knowledge about our religion should be our ought most goal and it helps us to be better ambassadors of our religion. but this can't be achieved if there is just one religion topic being pushed to the front page.

My advice to other religion writers (Muslims, Traditional, etc) please keep up with meaningful and educational topics and I know soon, the topics would definitely breakthrough to Front page and inspire millions of nairalanders.
Re: Mods On Religion Section Are Biased by Harmthe(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
kkkkkk
Re: Mods On Religion Section Are Biased by adepiero: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
I know because this topic has to do with the mods, it might not get anywhere but sincerely, am tired of topics about pastor embezzlement of church funds, sleeping with members, rituals in churches and other atrocities all in the name of worship and the mods take it has hot topics that deserve front page view whereas meaningful topics are left behind.
Re: Mods On Religion Section Are Biased by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
that a topic made front page doesn't necessarily make it superb, neither does it make it more educative than other topics in the section-library.
threads are opened for visitors to read, learn, share ideas and opinions, debate or argue. it doesn't matter if it makes front page or not.
Re: Mods On Religion Section Are Biased by adepiero: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Scyllapatron:
that a topic made front page doesn't necessarily make it superb, neither does it make it more educative than other topics in the section-library.
threads are opened for visitors to read, learn, share ideas and opinions, debate or argue. it doesn't matter if it makes front page or not.
how does a topic reach a wider audience if not through the front page? my opinion is not basically about reaching front page but the topics that make it there are only Christianity related topics! how do you thinks the Muslims feel when they post good right ups and it doesn't attract the right audience. everybody has a right to be heard and front page provides that but unfortunately non Christianity post don't make it there.
Re: Mods On Religion Section Are Biased by asalimpo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
How wud people respond to a muslim frontpage topic wen its room is locked to outsiders ? Dyu think?
If any muslim wants muslim content he knows where to go.
You muslims hav to stew in intolerance like d hijab ur women wear. Even on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Mods On Religion Section Are Biased by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
adepiero:
how does a topic reach a wider audience if not through the front page? my opinion is not basically about reaching front page but the topics that make it there are only Christianity related topics! how do you thinks the Muslims feel when they post good right ups and it doesn't attract the right audience. everybody has a right to be heard and front page provides that but unfortunately non Christianity post don't make it there.

considering the strict rules, warnings , and somewhat intolerable nature of non Islamic ideas in the Muslim section (Islam for Muslims) don't you think bringing most muslim threads on front page could attract uneccesary altercated online clashes and or casualties?
someone is really working hard to keep nairaland functioning, if your major concern is Muslim topics and you want to uphold to the sanctity of your faith then visit Muslim section and entertain urself to ur satisfaction. stop complaining unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Mods On Religion Section Are Biased by Haywhymido(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
asalimpo:
How wud people respond to a muslim frontpage topic wen its room is locked to outsiders ? Dyu think?
If any muslim wants muslim content he knows where to go.
You muslims hav to stew in intolerance like d hijab ur women wear. Even on a faceless forum.
n who told u dat ur silly respond worth a trophy.If u didn't make dat silly comment of urs we won't av knw u r dis stuppid. Keep ur silly responds to ur silly self.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Bale 'exodus' Movie - Unbiblical Heresy / Photos From Pastor Poju Oyemade's Wedding / Check Out What This Girl Put On To Church (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.