Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Please What Is The Nutritional Value Of Chicken Bones? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please What Is The Nutritional Value Of Chicken Bones? (974 Views)

Nutritional Facts About Watermelon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Nutritional Value Of Chicken Bones? by saymax(f): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
I have been having these craving for chicken bones, i just want to know if am eating right. Can someone tell me its nutritional value? Ur earnest opinion is needed amidst criticism. Thanks.
Re: Please What Is The Nutritional Value Of Chicken Bones? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Its more of calcium...... Throw in a little protein here and there especially from the marrow.... But basically, u get more of calcium. That translates to strong bones, and teeth. And if u are a she, strong babies.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Nutritional Value Of Chicken Bones? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Please What Is The Nutritional Value Of Chicken Bones? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Calcium
Re: Please What Is The Nutritional Value Of Chicken Bones? by Pavore9: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Even if l do not know the nutritional value, the bone no dey escape me as na the place whey the ingredients used in cooking it dey gather!

(1) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound Yesterday. / How To Make Smoked Catfish At Home / African Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.