Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,386 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

MY Girl Friend Is After My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY Girl Friend Is After My Life (1098 Views)

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Girl Friend Is After My Life by redprofile(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2008
Good day room!
I have a problem that needs ur urgent response and contribution as well as advice.
I got hooked up with ROSE about two years now. We starteds our relationship as normal lovers do. After some weeks, I discovered that this girl is a FLIRT and her family background is not good. In her family, 3 of her elder ones are mentally ill. The very day they lost their father, a big battle broke up that same day between she, her sisters and brothers over their fathers wealth. they disregarded the death of this man and sort after his wealth. It was I who took their fathers corps to the mug. since february he died, the family have not made arrangements to bury him. rather they still stuff their head in the mans landed properties. While all this was going on, ROSE was pregnant and refused to tell me because I will not accept the pregnancy because of her flirting. I stayed with her despite her bad character only to see if I could change her. But the influence of her mother, sister and her kind of brought up life has become a stigma. She reported to her sister telling her that I pregnated her.
I dint argue, because I felt it will help calm the anger of her family down. The sister without hesitation arrested me and asked the police to beat hell out of me. I didnt complain, I only resorted into buying baby wears and other necesary items. On sunday the 28 of september 2008, she gave birth to a baby boy. that day, during labour, her mother absconded along with her other family mebers so that when anything happens to her, I will be dealt with. As God lives, she gave birth successfuly at 7:00pm that day.
I loved this girl so much that even my parent disputed my having affair with her but I ignored them thinking that I was doing the right thing. That same day she was in labour, her elder sister called from no where threating me. She said "IDIOT, make u no go any where becoz if anything happen to my sister, u go suffer" That statement made me to walk out. But the nurse in charge pleaded that I should stay. I obeyed. After some days, the childs umblicord fell off. Her mother collected it and travelled with it to their home town to bury it. I got offended but it was too late. A week thereafter, the child feel sick and was admitted at the hospital. the nxt day, her was discharged, that same night, her mother lit MOSQUITOR COIL in the sitting room in high flame, I got angry when I came in to discover that my son is in the same room where the flame was burning uncontrolled. I got angry and left. After some days, the Rose in company of her mother arrested me with some ploce men. They Police people on duty shouted and insulted me without hearing from me. When I told them the whole story, they faced the girl and her mother with insult. All I want is the safety of my child and myself. I have endured for so long in HELL, I need HEAVEN. I need a way out of this MESS. PLZ ADVICE ME.
Thanks!!!
Re: MY Girl Friend Is After My Life by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2008
redprofile:

All I want is the safety of my child and myself. I have endured for so long in HELL, I need HEAVEN.
then stand like a man she have control you for
so long. such a bad character I wonder what you saw in her.
you have to overcome ur fear I can see you are afraid of her,
if you keep been scared of her, then you will continuous live in hell

all the best
Re: MY Girl Friend Is After My Life by bigfather(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2008
rokiatu:

then stand like a man she have control you for
so long. such a bad character I wonder what you saw in her.
you have to overcome ur fear I can see you are afraid of her,
if you keep been scared of her, then you will continuous live in hell

all the best

Yeah right !
Re: MY Girl Friend Is After My Life by ifyalways(f): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2008
tough one i say !
Say NO to Rubbish,stand up as a man and resist all forms of oppression from her or any of her family members.
If you can,take your child from her and give to your mum undecided It wont be ideal to leave a new born babe in the hands of such ppl.
Still a one sided story though undecided
Re: MY Girl Friend Is After My Life by Angolobabe(f): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2008
dont let she and her family control u by threating u ,hell no.if u dont want to be with her be honest with her and just be there for ur baby.or else u will regret it for the rest of ur life.
Re: MY Girl Friend Is After My Life by chika98: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
Why did you include your number in the post?
Re: MY Girl Friend Is After My Life by Flakybaby(f): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2008
Hw r u sure the baby is even urs and when u knew she and her family has unquestionable characters u should hv ended the relationship dat could hv saved u all the mess u r in now, the only thing i think u can do is if truly the baby is urs fight for ur baby's safety and try and stand up and be a MAN becos ur Rose and her family has seen that u r weak thats why they r trying rubbish wiv u,
Re: MY Girl Friend Is After My Life by leocub(m): 12:32am On Oct 18, 2008
Redprofile, as much as I sympathize with you, I couldn't help seeing  naivity colour your write-up. You admitted that she was a flirt. Yet she declared you the father and you didn't doubt it even once. You said you accepted the pregnancy, thinkin it would calm the anger in the family.  That doesn't make any sense. What if you are not the father, and smart Rose just felt you were the most gullible of her various lovers? Anyway, let me not take you backwards, since you've already accepted the baby's paternity.

Moreover, what concerns you with their father's corpse, when they were busy talking about what mattered to them? You wanted to prove you loved him more than them, right? No wonder they don't have any regard for you. No wonder they beat you till you started buying baby wears. And when your darling Rose put to bed, she came back to fight you in company of her mother. I believe your story is true, but your ignorance even truer. This your Rose, how old is she? Are you sure she'e matured enough to manage your home? What's the assurance that she won't go after her lovers?

You simply need to wake up. Be a man, and stop letting them lord things over you.
Re: MY Girl Friend Is After My Life by desthan(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2008
its seems you were leaving off this girl and her family once upon a time or uptil now, and u felt playing this role, will be like reciprocating the same gesture the family showed you. Have u ever heard ''Favour ain't fair''. Abeg give us the complete version of this tory otherwise u can continue to live in that hell n get use to it cheesy
Re: MY Girl Friend Is After My Life by amaikama(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster! this a story for the nia9ja movies. well, will only advice to stick to ur gun, no matter wat and get the child tasted for DNA match just in case if he is not ur son. u said, she flirt. the chances is that the child could not be urs afterall. just a thought though.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beats Three-yr-old Niece To Death For Vomitting / Who Should Take And Pick Children From School / What Is Wrong With This Family Section? The Current Threads Are All Wack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.