Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Official Factory SIM Unlock For Iphone 4/4S & 5/5S - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Factory SIM Unlock For Iphone 4/4S & 5/5S (876 Views)

Sim Unlock Arrows Tab Docomo Model Number: F-01D / Unlock Iphone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/7/7s Imei Code Online Unlocker Iphone / Free Iphone At&t Unlock For 5 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Factory SIM Unlock For Iphone 4/4S & 5/5S by Sandotusev: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
How it works
Simply select the iPhone version you would like to unlock, the mobile carrier to which it is currently locked and enter the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. Note: If you are nor sure which carrier your iPhone is locked to, simply click on "Don't know your carrier?" and we will run a check on the carrier first - before you can order the unlock. We will then show if we can currently provide an official unlock and, if so, you will be prompted to a secure payment page. All payments are processed via PayPal so we do not collect any identity information from you. Once the payment is complete, we will process your unlock by marking the device as "unlocked" in the official Apple's database. You will receive the confirmation email from us once your device has been unlocked.

See more at : http://keys2iphone.com/rd/369
Re: Official Factory SIM Unlock For Iphone 4/4S & 5/5S by cool0: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
You can find tons of unlock web sites if you Google "cell phone unlock". Stay away from the ones that
want you to mail them your phone. Look for those that will generate your code and email it and instructions as soon as
your payment clears. Pay by credit card so you can dispute
payment if things go wrong .
Unlocking the iphone will accept the SIM card of any GSM carrier. what you have to do is have to get unlock code.
The unlock code varies from individual handset to handset. when it comes to unlock i recommend you to choose the right and reliable vendor . you can unlock your phone instantly with a few minutes. This site offers http://www.theunlockarena.com/apple-iphone/rs13wp9/ at cheap cost.make use of this site and unlock your mobile according to the network you reside.
Hope this helps you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Factory SIM Unlock For Iphone 4/4S & 5/5S by Julija12: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
you will learn how to unlock cell phone tool that is locked to a particular carrier. Using this site you will swith your cell phone on another carrier. You will unlock your phone very easy , in your home , just whit your computer if you follow the guide bellow on this page. Good news are that you dont need to pay for this service. Before for this service we all must pay for solving this problem to some of those sites on internet that help whit unlocking phones ( or in some local store ) , but now we have a great decode cell phone tool that you can download bellow on this page. The tool is very simple for use. I will explane you all you need to do so have a beer whit me and you will unlock your phone lock in next ten minutes. - You can find foul guide and the tool at : http://www.unlockphonetool.com/how-to-unlock-locked-cell-phone-for-free/

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone6+ Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Vs Samsung Galaxy Note Edge / How To Know If Your Whatsapp Message Has Been Read / Help Please!!, I Need My Whatsapp Working On My Nokia Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.