Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? (80789 Views)

Unlock Your Nokia Phone With Just A Usb Cable / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by groatnel: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2008
Dont worry,get its master code for free at www.nokialockcode.com/mastercode.php

1 Like

Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by abujabooks(f): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2008
Good info
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by brown01: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2008
hello, friend I tried to calculate my serial number for 3230 master code, but it seems not effective or do i need to to anything thing else, pls you can write me on kinsbrown@yahoo.com one love man thxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by engrshina: 6:47am On Dec 18, 2008
help sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Djavascript:void(0);
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by iz2much: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2008
Gud man. the only man that gives free info In nairaland
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by zeal22(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2008
Wat about sony ericsson? Any mastercode for Sony Ericsson? Pls somebody help.
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by abohrandy: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2008
His very first post here.
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by gogreen24: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2011

2 Likes

Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by Nonymartin(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] grin dat is cul ma guy. Thanks
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by Ebuks: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2011
@poster, have u ever tried unlocking a nokia phone with dis site? pls if u have, i got a nokia phone u help me calculate the code because i tried the link u posted but nothing seems to be helpful.
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by vaengaiven: 6:00am On Dec 14, 2011
i agree with gogreen,
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by Relixy2k: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
The nokia master code works for old java phones only.All recent java and symbian(both old and recent) phones security code can only be reset by using the nemesis multi flasher software and other similar softwares. Google the software and also how
to use it to reset security code. U will need a usb cable, a laptop or desktop, a pc suite of your phone type installed on your pc (although you must not open the pc suite when you want to use the nemesis multi flasher software to reset your phone's security code). Follow the instruction you will get online strictly using nemesis and your phone lost or forgotten security code will be successfully reset to its default settings. I just reset the security code of an e63 with this method.
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by tzars(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
But i heard that when you flash the phone, that everything is wiped clean. Is it true? Reply pls.
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by Relixy2k: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
tzars:

But i heard that when you flash the phone, that everything is wiped clean. Is it true? Reply pls.
Yes, flashing help to reset the phone's software but preferable if the phone has other problems, this nemesis software also flashes phone but I prefer the security resetting aspect of the software if the only problem with the phone is the lost or forgotten security code
Re: Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? by Aboks(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
What of phones that dont have usb. Like nokia torch

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk / Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.