|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1240400 members, 1643533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 September 2014 at 06:35 PM
|Unlock Your Nokia Phone With Just A Usb Cable by doncaprio(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2011|
Perhaps you changed your Nokia phone security code in a hurry and forgot the next time you're to use the phone. It might even be that someone else did or you might just decide to read someone else's phone security code, just for fun Whatever the case may be, this tutorial explains how to read a Nokia phone existing security code without necessarily changing it back to the default 12345 or flashing the phone.
[ANT] Simple is a tiny program that reads the security code of any Nokia phone that supports USB connection mode.
1. Downoad [ANT] Simple
2. If you have Nokia PC Suite running, be sure to close it by exiting from the taskbar icon.
2. Extract [ANT] Simple ] and run Simple.exe located in the folder
4. Connect the phone vis USB to the computer
4. On the MAIN tab, click on GET. Your phone IMEI number and model should be displayed on the bottom panel as shown below
5. Now click on the SERVICE tab and click on GET button under USER CODE
6. Your security code should now be displayed on the right side of the application window.
I could've attached the software but NL attachment limit won't let me.
Download the software from hotfile
|Re: Unlock Your Nokia Phone With Just A Usb Cable by sahaya: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2011|
according to me unlocking through cables is the most unwise decision. i say so because most of the times cables go wrong and ends up with data corruption. i prefer nck codes. its the simple and safe way to unlock the phone. you can get the codes from your service provider itself unless your phone is 6 months older after that the providers will not provide codes. at those time you can get the codes from the third party providers who provide codes at reliable cost. my phone was a year old when i unlocked it. so i got the codes from here. unlocking4free.com
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 39