Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website (897 Views)

What Do You Think About Nigeria Having An Association Controlling Blogging / Pls Advice: A Developer Has Refused My Access To The Website Database I Paid For / What Do You Think About Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by bajaomoniyi(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Through this website, Baja Omoniyi shares interesting rich media advertisements with hundreds to thousands of individuals on a daily basis. From automobiles, jets and yachts, bars and restaurants, clothings and accessories, food and drinks, health and wellness, homes and properties, jewelries and watches, furnitures and fixtures, home appliances, phones and gadgets and lots more. Website created on the 5th of September 2014. Thanks for reading thru.
http://www.bajaomoniyi.com

Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by Lovetinz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lunched?

You need an editor.
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lovetinz: Lunched?

You need an editor.
grin grin
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by bajaomoniyi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
thanks o
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by fattbabakay(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
bajaomoniyi: Introduction: Baja Omoniyi.tv is more than just your everyday website, not only can you through the website watch latest videos released by most interesting web channels like CNN, BBC, Sky News, AIT, IBAKA Tv, History channel and lots more, you will also be able to catch up with everything news and entertainment published on the website on a daily basis. Pay a visit to the website please and also say what you think about it. http://www.bajaomoniyi.tv

[img]http://2.bp..com/-3hiUMvr2UtE/U-KM3oChj5I/AAAAAAAAAWI/NAHKEnUdO9Y/s1600/Lunching+Baja+Omoniyi+tv.png[/img]
#100,000 per month for advertisement?? Even shouldn't considerably charge dah much!! Wen ur site no be Nairaland!
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by bajaomoniyi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
true talk but, there is a reason why the price is that high
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2014
Copyright © 2014 Baja Omoniyi. Youtube Inc. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.

Yet he said it was "created" by him...smh!!
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by bajaomoniyi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
The website was created by me and not by Youtube, Awesome or blogger. Webmasters in the house understand that CREATED by me part well. Yorme, don't hate, just love.
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
bajaomoniyi: Yorme, don't hate, just love.

Seriously, I don't. I love the concept and creativity. But what spoilt it all is you saying you created it all by yourself.

Nice job, brother!
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by bajaomoniyi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Please stop this YORME...
Copyright © 2014 Baja Omoniyi. Youtube Inc. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.

Meaning the website is been managed by me and content powered by Youtube, and Blogger
the company behind the blogging platform.

I did not in any way say I created it all by myself and as a matter of fact, you need to see how
the default of the website looked like before I started redesigning and adding codes/scripts to
make it look the way I wanted.
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by wapkaboy: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
The website is awesome indeed, but I dont understand Created by Me part?
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by bajaomoniyi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wapkaboy, without me creating the website, it won't be alive. I created bajaomoniyi.tv , designed it and am also the one making the post. The videos been uploaded not done by me and that is why I have Youtube Inc in the copyright. How else do I make people know I was the one who created the website on BLOGGER blogging platform if not by adding a note about it in the footer section of the website. Guys that part I must have.
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by wapkaboy: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
I understand everything, but adding that created by me seem somewhat odd. If you for example take a look at this site http://dhtmlhub.com - just clicking on certain links on the footer will easily tell you who created it.
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by bajaomoniyi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Well, if you say so
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by wapkaboy: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
bajaomoniyi: Well, if you say so
It is your call. Anyway, you have the site linked to your facebook and even wrote your name underneath it, so it is obvious already. Anyway, great job, keep it up, and maintain it.
I have seen a lot of Naija websites come out very promising, and after a few discouragements, them vanish off the face of the web.
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
bajaomoniyi: Please stop this YORME...

Meaning the website is been managed by me and content powered by Youtube, and Blogger
the company behind the blogging platform.

I did not in any way say I created it all by myself and as a matter of fact, you need to see how
the default of the website looked like before I started redesigning and adding codes/scripts to
make it look the way I wanted.

I get. Nice job! Expecting more from you.
Re: Bajaomoniyi.com, Say What You Think About The Website by bajaomoniyi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
okay

(1) (Reply)

New Forum For Webmasters And Programmers(mycodeng) / Season's Greetings E-cards To Your Customers Via Email? Contact...08080710080 / Who Can Solve This Problem Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.