Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How To Unlock Any Java Phone,easy Way - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Unlock Any Java Phone,easy Way (7374 Views)

Unlock Any Data Card Modem And Make It Useable On Any Network / New Etisalat Cheat For Java Phone Users / Which Software Is Easy To Acces Any Java File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Any Java Phone,easy Way by oprezy: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
I just wrote a tutorial on how to unlock any java phone in a simple way.i know most of us dosen't use java anymore but others still do and believe be it can be helpful what you least expect it.
just follow the simple tutorial by going to our forums using this link-->

[Tutorials] How to unlock a java phone
Re: How To Unlock Any Java Phone,easy Way by brightnelly(f): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
This evening am posting a sweet tutorial on How to unlock java phones
Just diaL*#06# to get the imei of the phone.Then, go to this site www.unlockit.com and enter the imei
you got before
Immediately after doing that, a code will be sent to you.you can then use the code to open the phone.
It's that simple!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

HP 250 Laptop Intel Celeron Dual Core/4gb Ram/320gb — N60k (Giveaway Price) / .:. Steve Jobs' Fbi Files Question His Honesty And Morality .:. / Bluestacks App- How Do I Reduce High Browsing Data Consumption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.