Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Ex Wazobia And Nigeria Info Presenter Turns Food Blogger. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ex Wazobia And Nigeria Info Presenter Turns Food Blogger. (1694 Views)

The Perks Of Being A Food Blogger / This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art / The Recipe Book: Egusi Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Wazobia And Nigeria Info Presenter Turns Food Blogger. by magentam(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wow! I was surfing the net and found that the ex radio presenter Matse Uwatse has turned a food blogger. I was wondering where she had been all this while and this is what I found.

Honestly speaking, I am proud of her. It seems this young lady has the midas touch. Anything she touches turns to gold. Her blog is already booming with fans who I suspect to be radio listeners as some of them still address her as Aunty Matse.

Here is a link to her website http://www.matsecooks.com I am loving her blog but I want her back on air.

There is a distinct flavour she gives to radio that is presently missing on the evening belt on Nigeria Info. Or is it her chatty sweetness on Wazobia fm? It's not the same without her.

Anybody who knows her should please tell her not to end her media career. She has a lot to offer and her fans love her madly. we want her back!

1 Like

Re: Ex Wazobia And Nigeria Info Presenter Turns Food Blogger. by obontami2: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2016
That's very cool of her
Matse is a very sweet lady cool
Re: Ex Wazobia And Nigeria Info Presenter Turns Food Blogger. by Julietcutie(f): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2016
good for her
Re: Ex Wazobia And Nigeria Info Presenter Turns Food Blogger. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2016
Julietcutie:
good for her
Hi Cutie Juliet! How re you doing?
Re: Ex Wazobia And Nigeria Info Presenter Turns Food Blogger. by Julietcutie(f): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Am fyn u
KINGinVAHALA:
Hi Cutie Juliet! How re you doing?
Re: Ex Wazobia And Nigeria Info Presenter Turns Food Blogger. by KINGinVAHALA: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Julietcutie:
Am fyn u
Doing awesomely well. Do you mind an offline chat, wish to discuss something with you.
Re: Ex Wazobia And Nigeria Info Presenter Turns Food Blogger. by Julietcutie(f): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ok no p
KINGinVAHALA:
Doing awesomely well. Do you mind an offline chat, wish to discuss something with you.
Re: Ex Wazobia And Nigeria Info Presenter Turns Food Blogger. by KINGinVAHALA: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Julietcutie:
Ok no p
That's nice dearie! Whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

Buy Rice Pay On Delivery PH And Lagos Only / Where Can I Get Something Like This In Lagos? / Check Out This 15 Absolute Most Disgusting Irritating Foreign Foods In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.