Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Arrogance Of St.louis Sugar - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Arrogance Of St.louis Sugar (1698 Views)

NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others / Chinese Company Claims Their "Coconut Juice" Can Enlarge Bre*st / Amazing facts About St Louis Cube Sugar.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arrogance Of St.louis Sugar by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Since I was born, now that I am old, this product has never changed size,shape,colour,packet and wait for it... It doesn't advertise. What kind of business arrogance is this?
Lol

4 Likes

Re: The Arrogance Of St.louis Sugar by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2016
st.Louis na baba. no competition for dem
Re: The Arrogance Of St.louis Sugar by okirewaju(f): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2016
But it has changed in quality
Re: The Arrogance Of St.louis Sugar by daveP(m): 1:42am On Aug 23, 2016
but the Barclays Premier League Lion has decided to show face well. Obviously there is something wrong in its quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Arrogance Of St.louis Sugar by Rori(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Zero competition
Re: The Arrogance Of St.louis Sugar by Titilayooni(f): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2016
sanky346:
Since I was born, now that I am old, this product has never changed size,shape,colour,packet and wait for it... It doesn't advertise. What kind of business arrogance is this?
Lol
ts called" maintaining brand/product standard"the only product I respect be that*lol# That is what is killing Nigerian markets..Keep the standard,even if you inflate the price,pple won't mind..

1 Like

Re: The Arrogance Of St.louis Sugar by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
sanky346:
Lol

Na winch dem be
Re: The Arrogance Of St.louis Sugar by byvan03: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
I have not seen it around me in years. Many other brands have taken over.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken At Home / Shawarma/snack Outlet For Sale / Does Anyone Know If Methanol Chafing Dish Fuel Is Accepted In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.