Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ebola: CNN ''misplaced'' Nigeria On The Map. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebola: CNN ''misplaced'' Nigeria On The Map. (891 Views)

See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus / This Is The Map Showing The Best And Worst Countries To Be Born Into / Please I Urgently Need The Map Of Uyo Metropolis Showing Their Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: CNN ''misplaced'' Nigeria On The Map. by Novabright: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
See what CNN aired a while ago.

I think that's part of what you get for legalizing marijuana, gay marriage etc.
So many questions flooded my brain as I saw this error, placing Nigeria where it is not supposed to be.
What might have been the cause?
What would have happened if this they are to be the victim of the injustice?
Do they even have Editors, geographers, or anybody with a
brain
over there?
Are they trying to rearrange the planet?
They seriously need to go back to school and re-study
geography.
BTW, When did NIGER become NIGERIA?.
MAY BE THEIR EDITOR HAS EBOLA VIRUS NI.

Fellow Nairalanders, what do you think?

Re: Ebola: CNN ''misplaced'' Nigeria On The Map. by LadyH(f): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Novabright: See what CNN aired a while ago.

I think that's part of what you get for legalizing marijuana, gay marriage etc.
So many questions flooded my brain as I saw this error, placing Nigeria where it is not supposed to be.
What might have been the cause?
What would have happened if this they are to be the victim of the injustice?
Do they even have Editors, geographers, or anybody with a
brain
over there?
They seriously need to go back to school and re-study
geography.
BTW, When did NIGER become NIGERIA?.
MAY BE THEIR EDITOR HAS EBOLA VIRUS NI.

Fellow Nairalanders, what do you think?
I Thot so too! I had a really good laugh!
Re: Ebola: CNN ''misplaced'' Nigeria On The Map. by skullz: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
grin cheesy cheesy
Do they even have Editors, geographers, or
anybody with a
brain
over there?
Op you cracked me up.
Re: Ebola: CNN ''misplaced'' Nigeria On The Map. by Emmyk(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
What an erroneous mistake.
Re: Ebola: CNN ''misplaced'' Nigeria On The Map. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
*slaps face*

You sure you want serum from these people
Re: Ebola: CNN ''misplaced'' Nigeria On The Map. by Novabright: 2:02am On Aug 07, 2014
On a rather serious note, I think as Africans, we do not need to absorb all those things that the 'oyinbos' give us, hook line and sinker. They may be earlier in getting it or arriving at some achievements, but we master some arts more than they do. They gyri and sulci of our cerebrum are not for nothing.
Sometimes, those people that we think knows better, do get it wrong. See where they place us on the map. Chai!!!

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. / Wickedness: Woman Abducts Step-daughter And Buries Her In Soak-away Pit / Very Very Urgent Help Needed! Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.