Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. (890 Views)

Seun Please Unban Me / Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by ItsJonathan(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2014
I type this with tearsss

Seun please I'm sorry I wasn't bullying, you donot call telling someone the truth bullying,

I was telling onila the truth in her new thread, I ddnt know she would not handle it.

Please unban my account www.nairaland.com/monstertrucks

please, 2weeks is too much, ill commit suicide. Seun ejo emabinu. Ill die ill die, 2weeks is too much!

Tags
Lynpetra
Krall
Mrcork
Truckpusher
Caractar
Idowuogbo
Andyblaze
Onila
Marieolae
Mrsbreezy
Seun
Redbenson

Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by naijaboiy: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2014
gringrin

Nairaland Addict undecided
Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by valmunich(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2014
Lmao... This is the level
Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2014
Get well soon Son!
Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by herald9: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2014
This is serious
Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by ItsJonathan(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2014
valmunich: Lmao... This is the level
bro your siqqy says it all #sobs.

I thought this was my home too, now I'm being kicked away. like an outcast #sobs even more!
Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by sugarboimaxy(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Seriously?....
Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by valmunich(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2014
ItsJonathan: bro your siqqy says it all #sobs.

I thought this was my home too, now I'm being kicked away. like an outcast #sobs even more!
Lol... What exactly did you write?
Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by ItsJonathan(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2014
valmunich:
Lol... What exactly did you write?

Bro the photo is up.
Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by valmunich(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2014
ItsJonathan:

Bro the photo is up.
Chai! That was harsh oo grin
Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2014
shocked Hahahhahahaa grin .... Na final slaughter be dat ooo .. This Onila of a gurl dhon really suffer for una hand niyen .... Anyways, na ahe cause am grin
Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by 190: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2014
ItsJonathan: I type this with tearsss

Seun please I'm sorry I wasn't bullying, you donot call telling someone the truth bullying,

I was telling onila the truth in her new thread, I ddnt know she would not handle it.

please, 2weeks is too much, ill commit suicide. Seun ejo emabinu. Ill die ill die, 2weeks is too much!

Tags
Lynpetra
Krall
Mrcork
Truckpusher
Caractar
Idowuogbo
Andyblaze
Onila
Marieolae
Mrsbreezy
Seun
Redbenson

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by 2cato: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Real men dont cry and begg my other monicker is serving a 99 years ban and hevean will not fall.
ItsJonathan: I type this with tearsss

Tags
Lynpetra
Krall
Mrcork
Truckpusher
Caractar
Idowuogbo
Andyblaze
Onila
Marieolae
Mrsbreezy
Seun
Redbenson
Re: Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. by onila(f): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Sucks!!!!! / If You Ever Play This In Your Childhood Days, You Are Genius [see Photo] / 30 Albert Einstein Quotes That Will Open Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.