Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches (10927 Views)

Sure Prediction For Today's EPL Matches As Release By Prophet Kekakuz / Do Gotv Play Live EPL Matches? / Brilla FM To Broadcast Live EPL Matches (2) (3) (4)

Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by hamedade2000(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Most peepz wld agree with me that d difference in subscription fees btw d regular family bouquet on dstv and does with supersport channels is rily unfair. Would rily lyk to knw if there are other cable TVs dat shows ALL EPL games. Channels lyk "Showsport" and "AlJazeera Sport" seem to but I don't knw wat cable Tv has dis channels. (NB: not interested in GoTv or StarTimes).
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 07, 2014
I will advise you get qsat it is very convenient
No monthly subscription, u can watch all the epl, laliga, seria A, Bundesliga etc matches.
All u need do is to buy any telecommunication sim card(airtel, mtn, glo or etisalat load at least #200 recharge card and starting watching any supersport station of ur choice.
Mind u, dz recharge of #200 can only take u for minimum of 3 to 4 days depending on ur usage.
U can get d Qsat at less than 30k

Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by fizcoo20(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
@derespect wey can someone get d Qsat decorder.. kindly send ur remarks. and hw abt d installion..
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=fizcoo20]@derespect wey can someone get d Qsat decorder.. kindly send ur remarks. and hw abt d installion..[/quote

It doesn't really need much installation like dat... Just go to Alaba International Market and ask of d decoder... Honestly, it's really good and beta dan dstv. Or beta still, I help u call an uncle of mine who is using it to gve me d details of how to get it. Wat do u think?
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by hamedade2000(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=derespect][/quote]Would rily lyk to get more details abt d QSAT and am planning to use it in Ilorin, Kwara State.
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
hamedade2000: Would rily lyk to get more details abt d QSAT and am planning to use it in Ilorin, Kwara State.

He said he got it at Alaba International Market. Hope u had dish before? If u do, no much problem. Once u get to Alaba, u will get it for less dan 20k. I bet u.
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by codedmax(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
this is a good one, pls is it the normal 9ja netwrk sim card, nd how about the installiation process
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by ChrisCosmo(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2014
Try metro digital, it airs all epl, la liga, spanish and italian matches nd it's just 4500k for the month for all the channels
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by codedmax(m): 3:53am On Aug 09, 2014
can you throw more light on this.
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by meforyou1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
That's true. That qsat is also available in abuja
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by Theophinio(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Time 4 over priced dstv to give way in 9ja
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by aljazira: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
derespect: I will advise you get qsat it is very convenient
No monthly subscription, u can watch all the epl, laliga, seria A, Bundesliga etc matches.
All u need do is to buy any telecommunication sim card(airtel, mtn, glo or etisalat load at least #200 recharge card and starting watching any supersport station of ur choice.
Mind u, dz recharge of #200 can only take u for minimum of 3 to 4 days depending on ur usage.
U can get d Qsat at less than 30k
infact,if he is to watch only TV 24hrs without using the decoder as a modem to browse,it will last him 40days.Currently,i use Q13G in sabo oke,ilorin and with my N200 etisalat airtime,today being the 9th day of August,2014,i am in my 62nd day.There is Q11G,Q13G and Q15G.All thanks to super China.

Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by chimzyblack(m): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2014
meforyou1: That's true. That qsat is also available in abuja
where in abuja can i get it?
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by hamedade2000(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2014
aljazira: infact,if he is to watch only TV 24hrs without using the decoder as a modem to browse,it will last him 40days.Currently,i use Q13G in sabo oke,ilorin and with my N200 etisalat airtime,today being the 9th day of August,2014,i am in my 62nd day.There is Q11G,Q13G and Q15G.All thanks to super China.
Where did u get urs in Ilorin. wld like to knw more abt d channels available on d Qsat cos av tried to find it online with no result. thanks
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by aljazira: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
hamedade2000: Where did u get urs in Ilorin. wld like to knw more abt d channels available on d Qsat cos av tried to find it online with no result. thanks
i got it in Taiwo road but there is a problem.Due to rights which multichoice(DSTV) has,dealers don't sell the decoder to people anyhow because they see everybody as an underground cop or multichoice staff since some of them have been arrested in the past for infrigement.My advice is that,you go to any of this big electronics stores and know how to convince them beyong reasonable doubt that you are harmless.All the best.
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by hamedade2000(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
aljazira: i got it in Taiwo road but there is a problem.Due to rights which multichoice(DSTV) has,dealers don't sell the decoder to people anyhow because they see everybody as an underground cop or multichoice staff since some of them have been arrested in the past for infrigement.My advice is that,you go to any of this big electronics stores and know how to convince them beyong reasonable doubt that you are harmless.All the best.
Aiit den...wld try dat but if u r close to d person dat sold to u Mayb u cld jez help put in gud words on my behalf Mayb dah cld make him sell to me as well.
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by talk2james(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please anyone with info on where i can get qsat in Ibadan and also an installer that can do the installation for me. Thanks
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by MrMash(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2014
hamedade2000:
Aiit den...wld try dat but if u r close to d person dat sold to u Mayb u cld jez help put in gud words on my behalf Mayb dah cld make him sell to me as well.
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by hamedade2000(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrMash:

Boss where you able to get the decoder?
yea....over 3 months now.
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by MrMash(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
hamedade2000:
yea....over 3 months now.
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by Hardtalk: 4:36am On Oct 26, 2014
You cant blame people when they try to cut corners...becos of unnecessary exploitation. It serves DSTV right!
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by Kx: 4:43am On Oct 26, 2014
bookmarked
Re: Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches by seangy4konji: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Serve thieving dstv right. Thieving bastardds. How can I get this qsat in ib?

Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City / Champions Leaque Match Live on StarTimes / Missing Funds: Solomon Dalung Dares IAAF, No Commitment To Repay